Decembers little darlings now in first tri

I'm still here just recovering from 5 flights :wacko: I have a horrible headache that tylenol / Panadol can't even begin to touch the edges of. I will be back in the game as soon as I am settled.

Hope everyone is doing well with their little sticky beans! :flower:

Eek 5 flights?! I would be so worried about just constantly being sick. I am never usually air sick but right now I'm sure I would be! Where have you come/gone to?

I fly from the US Virgin Islands (in the Caribbean) to Australia on average every 6 weeks. It's a tough journey but I live in Australia and my husband lives in USVI. I will eventually move there once everything is sorted out but right now I just travel a lot! Not sure how that will go now I am pregnant but we will see...

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I am having a girl, but I really just don't know. I had a strong inkling my DD was a girl so I am expecting that feeling again.. nothing so far!

I've reached 5w2d which is when I had my mc a couple of months ago. I'm feeling cramping like AF is coming, so clearly that has me worried. Ugh this pregnancy stuff is draining my life! I just want to be able to be happy!

Caribbean- wow! What a big trip! And a big one to do regularly too. Where a ours in australia do you live? I'm in Aus too :)

Buffy- I'm thinking of you! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

DH is sure we will have a girl. I don't have any "feeling" yet...

I have my scan this morning. Nervous.

Buffy, sorry that you're worried! If it helps, cramps has literally been my only symptom. I feel like AF could arrive any minute even though my HPTs keep getting darker (it's the only thing that keeps me sane). I think it would be worth it to get a private scan. Luckily in Canada I can just tell my doctor I'm nervous and he'll schedule me in as soon as he can.

Being only 4 weeks pregnant, we definitely don't have any inkling of what to expect. Normally, we do a boy swaying diet but apparently clomid is girl swaying automatically so we'll have to see! Is anyone going to find out around 20 weeks? DH wants to keep it a surprise and I don't care either way so we won't be finding out.

Well I'm supposed to have my doctor appointment on the 26th, but they just called today and said that they are changing it to the 28th. SO annoying! I'll be 6w2d by then and I'm guessing then I won't get in for a scan before I get back to work from my holidays :(

Lala where in Australia are you from? I'm in Victoria.

We are 100% finding out the gender.

I'm in qld.

Sorry to hear about the reschedule Buffy. It really makes the wait feel so long.

My scan didn't go the best today. They could only see a sac. She said she thinks Im a week earlier than I am. She wouldn't tell me much, so I have to wait for a dr appointment to tell me more. Dreading it :(

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? Could she be right?

I wasn't temping but I use opks and also it had to be around the time when I ovulate usually because we only bd this month 3 times around o day. But she said my egg could have been slow to implant. But she also seemed a bit worried and wouldn't really answer my questions (which was really only "does it look healthy")... She said she couldn't see the future so she doesn't know how it will go. It really left DH and I upset.

That is totally and completely understandable. Hopefully you get some straight answers in the morning. It's so hard not to get your hopes up :hugs:

Hope your ok buffy now your day has passed.
Lala hope all is ok, when do u see doctor? Think that's the reason uk doesn't really scan early. Fx all is well x

It's only 9pm but almost made it!! :)

My cramping was definitely constipation because I took some Metamucil, went to the bathroom, and started feeling a lot better!! :flower:

Littlelala :hugs: really hope everything goes okay with you doll. I don't know much about these things but the place I am going for an early scan wont see me until 7-8 weeks because they say before that it is hard to see anything at all. Hopefully your little one will show itself in time.

Buffy - congrats on getting past your mc date :flower:

my mc date is today... Feeling pretty positive though, i think. I got a CB digi 2-3 weeks at 17dpo yesterday. Does that sound about right?

Symptom wise the need to pee has really kicked in! I am really scared of getting a Uti over Christmas :nope: I really thought I had a full blown one yesterday but tested my urine and nothing showed up :shrug:

Really wish there was some way I could not tell the family over Christmas and wait until my eight week scan. But I was such a wine head that as soon as I turn down a glass everyone will know I am preggo :haha:

xxxx

That's really actually pretty early for a 2-3 I think. It's only meant to be the amount of weeks since conception. Should only be 1-2? Your HCG might just be super high. I don't know.

I really want to do a digi to see if it goes to 3+ but I'm too scared to be honest.

Buffy I am glad you're feeling better!

Lala I am in Brisbane.

I had my doctor appointment today to confirm pregnancy. The very strong dark line came up within a few seconds so that's always reassuring. I was meant to get my blood test today but my friend came over with her 3 month old baby so I missed out.. will get it tomorrow though. I hate that the forms can't just say antenatal testing. It says I need to get tested for HIV, Hep B and C, and syphilis. Blergh. Sounds so nasty.

We will definitely be finding out the gender. Apparently you can find out at 9 weeks in a blood test but I'm not sure if everyone gets a blood test then or if it's just for oldies over 35. I think they can test for Y chromosomes in your DNA. Obviously women don't have them so if they are present, boy, if not, girl. I will see if it's offered but I'd be fine with finding out early. I've never had much patience :haha:

I've never heard of that. I've only heard of going for scans at 17w+ and seeing it on the US! That's crazy early at 9 weeks. I'd probably rather not know until I'm past 12 weeks anyway.

Morning ladies!

Lala-fx that your bean just had a late start and everything turns out ok

Buffy and Eroe- glad yiu made it past your mc dates!

Eroe- I think 17dpo might be a little early for 2-3 but maybe not since it is after 2 weeks. I got my 2-3 at 4w5d. And my 3+ yesterday at 5w2d. Either way, it sounds good to me!

I will totally be finding out what I'm having! And im wondering if I'll get that 9 week blood test. I'm only 34 but will be 35 at delivery. A friend from work was in the same situation and she had that test done.

Still feeling ok. Sore boobs...they seem to get worse as the day goes on, and gagged a little picking up my dog's throw up but feel good.

its my mc date today but feeling good did my last ic :happydance::happydance::thumbup:

i used to live in mackay Queensland but i now live in the uk

i have not even called the doc yet will do in the new year x

Attachments

• IMG_20141222_133323.jpg
    IMG_20141222_133323.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
mum, that test looks great! Congrats!

Lala, sorry that you left the scan feeling upset:( I don't know much about it but I bet it will be just fine! Maybe just a little bit longer until your due date. No big deal:)

AFM- I've also been taking HPTs every morning. I accidentally bought blue dye ones and the one this morning didn't seem much darker then the one from yesterday. I might be being a little bit paranoid but still! Hopefully tomorrow's blood test results are good!

I received my blood progesterone test results today. They were 16 and I was exactly 5 weeks. She said that's a really good number and there is no reason to test again to monitor. A quick google search found the average for 5-6 weeks is 12-20 so I'm trying to be optimistic!

Next time I'm TTC I am only testing up until AF is due and once my line is nice and dark..never again!! Honestly it just causes so much unnecessary concern and worry which can't be good for you or bean. And it's not as though testing is going to make you not miscarry. That's my new attitude anyway after what I've put myself through this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->