Decembers little darlings now in first tri

20 week scan done and dusted :) she's growing well and I can feel her tumbling about a few times a day. Nothing exciting to report.. I'm very tired and really don't have much energy at all. I had a lot more energy when I was pregnant at 23!

I have a pregnant mum's meet up today at a coffee shop. If I hadn't organised it myself, I probably wouldn't be going. I just want to sleep all the time!

Here is a pic of bubby. A 3D one too! I pointed a red arrow at her little face peeking out from behind the placenta that she was using for a pillow haha..

https://oi61.tinypic.com/5kfygl.jpg

I'm Casey on FB ;)

And great scan pics! I so can't wait to have mine.

OMG Caribbean your scan pics are so cute!!! I have my scan on Tuesday, can't wait!

Nope!! I am really looking forward to having a surprise at the birth :D
I keep having dreams that they will accidentally tell me, lol. I hope not!

Oh that would be awful if they ruined it for you! You're good for waiting. I couldn't handle it haha

Oh that would be awful if they ruined it for you! You're good for waiting. I couldn't handle it haha

Lol I don't think they will, it's just my silly dreams!!
Is anyone else having crazy dreams?
I keep having really horrible nightmares that my husband wakes me up from because I keep sleep-crying haha

I haven't done the sleep crying, but I have very vivid dreams pretty much every night! Sometimes they're crazy, or scary, or just normal..but I always remember them!

Also my SIL warned me about leg cramps. I get them a lot now lately in the middle of the night in my calves.

Eeeee I'm 20 weeks today!!!! (My ticker is a little off). So excited to be half way!!!! :dance: :wohoo:

Scan went fine today, the guy didn't talk to me at all throughout the scan... And it took ages (about an hour and a half..) at the end my husband asked if everything was okay and the man replied "So far". But if anything was really wrong they would've had to tell me at the time, right? I can't see my dr for a couple of days so surely it was just a quiet weird guy scanning me? I hope so. Can't wait til I see my gp so he can reassure me, I'm such a worry wart!!
Anyway I got one profile pic of baby and it's not the best quality but I love it :)

How is everyone going?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
YAY Lala!! Awesome pic. I'm so glad I'm not the only one waiting to find out the gender:) I'm worried that I'll have a scan tech like that too. All quiet and making you feel like something is wrong. I'm sure everything was great though! Maybe he was worried about accidentally telling you the gender if he talked too much lol!

Caribbean, your scan pics were great too! I cannot wait until my scan. April 13th feels so far away!

Sorry about everyone having trouble with their parents and in-laws. My mom and step-dad smoke too but they are really good at making sure it doesn't get in the house and washing their hands after. It annoys DH more than me but that's probably because I grew up with it! My mom definitely isn't doing anything wrong lately but I'm finding her so annoying every time I talk to her! Must just be my pregnancy hormones. DH and I are getting married in May. No wedding or anything, just signing papers and then having a BBQ with our parents after. I just started planning it and I don't want to tell my mom! I just know she'll annoy me so much up to it. I'll just tell her at the last second!

Yay Lala! So cute! :flower: I am sure you have nothing to worry about. He was probably trying to stay quiet so as not to give away the gender (you are staying Team Yellow right?) Kind of odd he stayed completely silent though- was he pointing out body parts to you at all? My tech had a doc come in right away when everything wasn't 100% perfect. Nothing was wrong, but she just wanted him to help clarify that they were too small yet to get all the heart measurements so I'd have to come back in a few weeks.

And congrats on halfway for you! :thumbup: And me too, technically I suppose, since most twins come before 37 weeks, hadn't really thought of that :happydance: I've been so uncomfortable the last few days with all the stretching and expanding and I've not been sleeping well. So ready for August!

LaLa - I'm sure all is fine. I had a tech like that early on who literally said nothing and it was agony. I finally just asked if she could see anything and all she said was "yes". She did finally turn the screen to me, but it was torture. I would think all is fine and you would have heard differently by now.

SweetPea - I'm loving your wedding idea! My boyfriend was my fiance at one point and we ended up breaking up. I was fine with the wedding planning and it was a small affair but he got very stressed by it and his family was very controlling over it. Obviously we got back together, and we will be getting married eventually, but not until after baby is here. I'm definitely thinking super small and casual.

AFM, I'm feeling kinda gross today. A little nauseous off and on, headache off and on, really tired and lots of growing pains this morning but they seem to be letting up. Can't wait for work to be over for the day. I've also been eating horribly and starving all the time! Must be a growth spurt. At least that's what I'm telling myself although I'm dreading getting weighed next week at the doctor!

Just wanted to update that I think I've been feeling a little movement today while sitting at my desk! It felt like a bubble popping right near where my pant button would be (if I could wear pants with buttons anymore!). It happened a couple times. It just makes you think, that must be one tiny foot or hand hitting me if that's what it is. And now writing this I just felt a rush of love and I may have to go cry now!

Sweet pea- eeeee yay for movement!! So great :) I've felt baby kick 3 times now, on separate days. I thought that it would become more regular, but it's still just random. Hopefully within the week I will start feeling multiple kicks a day. A stress-free marriage arrangement sounds nice! I understand the whole not wanting to tell your mum thing. Mine can be so disinterested in so many big things that are happening to me, but then suddenly want to know EVERY LITTLE DETAIL about other things and it can drive me crazy lol.

Praying- yeh he was silent the whole way, apart from after about 5 minutes in to looking at the brain he cheeked my cycle lengths... And it really freaked me out that he would suddenly want to know that. I told him, then he was silent again and I asked him like a minute after if everything was ok and he said "I'm looking" and that was it. I started silently crying because I was so worried. My dh was sitting behind the guy and started doing silly charades to try and make me laugh, which was really sweet. But yeh then he didn't say another word for the remaining hour and a half. I inky knew what he was looking at because he would type it on the screen. It might've just been because he was foreign and maybe he wasn't confident at speaking English? I don't know but yeh I really hope I don't have the same guy for my later scan. I might actually go to a different clinic to make sure I don't have him. Congrats to being halfway! Lol I haven't been sleeping so great either, so yesterday I bought some new 1000 thread count sheets and a bright, happy quilt cover set... I slept so much better last night :D

Wonders- yeh the silence really was agony! Aw it sucks you're still nauseous. I had terrible morning sickness vomiting on Friday and Saturday but have been okay since then, it still comes and goes. So annoying, I wish we were all just automatically better after 12 weeks lol. Aww try not to worry about your next weigh in, I am sure that everything is going to be okay :flower: you will eventually gain weight with the baby and all it's fluids too so it is natural. I'm the biggest hypocrite for sharing this though because I think I'm also just trying to reassure myself at the same time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->