Decembers little darlings now in first tri

I was told they often dont say much because they need to concentrate. But that's still annoying.
Sweet pea toy give me how I might feel something soon because I'm getting impatient when your Sr so many people feel stuff already.

That's the weird thing. I've been feeling great for weeks now! It eventually stopped although the headache is still lingering and I still want to eat everything I can get my hands on lol.

Feeling pokes again this morning! Hope it's going to be a regular thing now:) My nausea was pretty bad last night. Sometimes, I just shouldn't eat so much for supper lol! All in all, I'm starting to enjoy pregnancy a little more. I'm still impatient to meet this little one though!

Ooh exciting sweetpea! I think I may have felt some bubbles today but I'm not sure if it was baby or the fact I was nervous about the dentist!

OOO spicyorange, I hope it was baby! I know how much you've been looking forward to it! I still can't be 100% that I'm feeling baby but I'm just going to convince myself that's what it is:)

I haven't felt it again but I wonder if my stress made baby wiggle, I dine want to stress it out but I how it was and I hope I feel it again soon, I'm so impatient.

Haha sweetpea - that's pretty much what I'm doing. I figure what else could it be?! :flower:

It's been a few days since I felt any good wiggles in there so getting annoyed. When I'm really desperate I use the doppler - if I can't catch the heartbeat, I usually always hear her moving around so I know things are ok.

And I'm pretty sure I have a UTI, starting to get uncomfortable now and waiting for dr to open so I can give them a call. I had one at 6 weeks so I guess I should be grateful it took until almost 20 weeks for my next one since I'm sort of prone to getting them.

Hope you all had a great Easter. I've just gotten home from a few days away camping. Glad to be back home, although I had a great time.

We painted our nursery over the weekend which made things start to feel a bit more real. I'm on count down to my 20w scan on Monday morning now. Still waiting for movement though :(

Oh how exciting. Can't wait to start our nursery :flower:

I have my 20 week scan on Monday as well.

Good luck for your scans girls... Not long now!! I was not prepared for how looooong it was. I'm really glad I peed a bunch of times while I was supposed to hold it in, otherwise I never would have made it through the scan.

Spicy I'm sure that your movements will start up next week :) I'm feeling baby at night now but still don't have regular movements, just a couple of kicks here or there, and it is still soft.

Ooh Buffy what time is yours. I'm lucky mine is 9.40am so I won't have to much anticipation.

How long were you there lala?

Wow that's ages! I thought they took about 20 minutes, we're they struggling to see what they needed? I was expecting to be at work by 11! Guess I better tell them it might be later!
I'm hoping this baby wriggles at the scan as I still can't feel anything yet and it was totally still at my 12week scan (something I didn't think about until after I left)

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, DH and I enjoyed 3 huge feasts courtesy of our parents. It was wonderful!

My scan is Monday too! It's not until 11am so I'm probably going to head to work to distract myself for a couple of hours before I go. I was told to have a full bladder so I'm not looking forward to that part:( Buffy and Spicy are you ladies finding out the gender? I know there's a couple of ladies on here who already know but I can't remember who has what! I'll have to scroll back and check.

The movements I feel are getting pretty regular which makes me so happy! I can't wait until DH can feel them though. When we're watching TV I put his hand on my stomach and look at him expectantly every time I feel something but he has yet to feel it. It'll probably be another week or two.

Also, I've totally popped out in the last week or so. It makes me feel so much better because my belly is hard now instead of just mushy and large lol. I definitely look pregnant now!

I'm team yellow!
STILL not even a flutter for me yet though :(
I was told to have a full bladder for my earlier scans but told only a glass or two needed this time.

I am having my scan on Tuesday! Always the last in this group haha. We have decided to find out the gender, I am sick of calling bub 'it' or 'he/she' already! Plus I need something to break up these 40 weeks of waiting! 1.5 hours is ages, I hope mine isn't that long. I went to my pre-admission appointment at the hospital yesterday, and it sounds like I will mostly be seeing the same midwife which is great. She has already booked me in for my 21 week and 26 week checkups as well as giving me the referral for the 26 week diabetes blood tests. Full steam ahead.
Question: will any of you be getting the whooping cough vaccine in 3rd tri? I just saw its now free in Canberra so will get it done before we go to NZ. That story about the wee boy in Perth that died really upset me so I am making sure our little one is getting some protection from birth.
I am feeling movement all the time now but like some of you, my partner can't feel it yet from the outside. Hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->