Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Yay Spicy!! I'm excited for you. I definitely felt something when I laid on my tummy and asked DH to give me a back rub. It did get uncomfortable pretty quick though. Also, I'm glad you're team yellow with me!! I know I'll be tempted on Monday when they ask if I want to know but I know I won't regret it if I stay strong!!

Sooooo glad it's Friday! I've been exhausted all week and I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow and Sunday.

I actually haven't heard anything about the whooping couch vaccine but I will definitely ask my doctor about it next time I'm there! Anything to help keep baby healthy:)

Buffy & Spicy, I know we're all so excited for our scans but are either of you having a little anxiety about it too? I know everything will be great for all of us but I find myself getting worried about things being wrong. Tell me this is normal?

I'm really anxious about it sweetpea. I think especially because we aren't finding it the gender this isn't the focus of my mind but is everything ok?? I've been such a worrier this pregnancy so I'm looking for the reassurance.i don't think I'll be tempted because I've always been so set on team yellow.

I'm still not totally sure if I felt movement or if it was just my gut / imagination.It was so subtle.

The whooping cough vaccine should be given between 28 and 32 weeks, I got a leaflet at my last mw appointment and told to make an appointment with the nurse later.

Have a nice weekend.

Sweetpea I'm more nervous than excited to be honest. And we are totally finding out gender though. I can't imagine how people can wait!!

And definitely sounds like movement spicy :flower:

Finding out to me would be like knowing what you're having for Christmas in July.
No more movement, come on baby do it again!!!

Ha that's what my boss said when I told him I was finding out.
The way I see it is that I can be surprised tomorrow, or I can be surprised in August. Id rather be surprised tomorrow & then be able to prepare better for my baby :flower:

I totally respect people who find out, will you be telling people or keeping it quiet?

Yeah definitely telling people. Couldn't keep that kind of news to myself :haha:

I remember my cousin finding out and not telling anyone. Then at her baby shower people were bringing all of this gender neutral stuff, but she was sitting there knowing it was a girl. I don't know - it just seems silly to not tell people if you know.

I agree but my boss knew and didn't tell anyone.
Good luck tomorrow, hope it goes well, can't wait to hear what your having

We are having a girl! I can't believe it! Over the moon, but thought it was going to be a boy :flower:

Yay Buffy! Congrats on joining team pink! Now you can shop til you drop! I can't remember where you're located but you must be way ahead of me! It's Sunday night over hear and I'm still eagerly waiting for my scan tomorrow!!!

Spicy I hope everything goes well for you! I'm totally distracted with worry also but I'm sure we will have great scans!

Buffy, did you get pictures? !

Thanks girls! I only got one picture, but we also got a dvd. The picture isn't very good either. I don't mind though because I'm just happy everything is going great! First appointment with the midwife tomorrow too.

I'm in Australia, so we are ahead of most countries :flower:

We went out right away and bought some leggings, a little shorts & onesie set and also another onesie. We won't buy anything else until after the baby shower, and even then my SIL has a 1 year old little girl so we will be getting lots of hand me downs. It's also my parents first grand child and my sisters first niece (or nephew) so she already texted me saying she bought a couple of things already!

Oh congrats Buffy!!! :pink: exciting!! Now you'll have to think of girl names :haha:
Good luck to everyone else who has scans today x

I know! We only had a boy name picked out. Hubby is liking Ava for a girl at the moment, but knowing him he will have changed his mind next week! We had Taj picked out for a boy & he's trying to convince me that it's also a girls name. Not happening.

Also she is measuring a week ahead, and I have an anterior placenta :flower:

See. Not great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Awww I think the pic is adorable :)

PS- please don't name your daughter Taj... :haha: lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay for girl. I'm team yellow but I'll let you know how things go, just about to leave for the hospital now.

Good luck! Still nice to know that bubs is healthy and doing well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->