Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Hi ladies!

Haven't been on in a couple days! Sounds like you all have some fun, busy days ahead! My boyfriend and I are going away tomorrow too, just overnight, but hoping it will be a good time.

I hit V-day today! 24 weeks! Can't believe it! Doctor appointment next week and my 1-hour glucose screening. Terrified to get officially weighed as I've been a pig and I am swelling a lot already. 90 degree heat wasn't helping matters. But can't do much about it now other than try to make smarter choices from now on and not give in to every craving.

I have reached V Day a week or so ago. It's nice to know my baby is classed as a 'baby' now rather than a fetus :p

I have spent the last week either in bed, or going to house inspections. Looking for a new place is so tiring! We've just applied for one today so fingers crossed we get this one. I go overseas in 3 weeks, I wanted to be all moved before I left!

Gosh... time really goes fast. I saw my ticker and that it says "101 days to go" but in reality, I am having a c section at 38 weeks... which means it's more like 87 days to go. Less than 3 months! EEEEEK! Where is the time going? It seems to really be moving so fast. I don't feel prepared at all. By the time I get back to Australia (with my husband.. yay!!) I will be 33 weeks with only 5 weeks left to go! ARGH... someone hit the pause button just until my brain has caught up.

Ahhhh Caribbean it's so scary how fast it's going, hey??
Seriously, the first trimester went sooooooo slowly. Now I'm just like, whhhhaaaaaat??! Where has the time gone??

I'm the same! I felt like it was going so slow, and now it's going too fast! Good luck with the house, Caribbean.

Congrats to those who have reached v day. I'm pretty excited to get there myself!

It's 8am the morning after a wedding. My husband got so drunk. I had to pull over 3 times on the way home to my parents so that he could vomit. Then he was snoring before I finished having a shower, so I ended up sleeping in another room. We have to be at breakfast in an hour with my friends, and I'm about to go and wake him up. He better not be too hungover! We have too much to do today. Wish me luck :flower:

Hahaha awww good luck Buffy! Sounds like the wedding was a success! :haha:

Just an update.. I had lunch with C (pregnant friend) today and although we didn't specifically discuss "THE TOPIC", she said B (anti vax friend who hates me) had her son's 5th birthday on the weekend, and C wasn't invited! And then B proceeded to rub it in her face... she was commenting in that FB chat group with the 4 of us saying to L "Oh the boys had SO much fun on the weekend at my son's birthday party. It was great seeing you, L!!" etc.. So C actually left the chat . Eek. I wasn't invited either... heh... strange that.

Maybe I won't have to worry about the whole B / C thing after all? I hope not!

Haha sounds pretty good that you don't really have B in your life anymore-- she sounds like a complete nut job!!!

This is why I haven't been in a hurry to work anything out with her :p

Cray cray can stay away way.

Yay Caribbean! I hope C stays away from her now too and you ladies can just go on continuing to be friends and forget about B! Happy V day to Wonders:)

I'm not gonna lie ladies, I still feel like this pregnancy is dragging lol. But that might be because a friend of mine is 35 weeks now so it seems so much closer for her. I'm sure the speed will pick up soon! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to my prenatal class that start this Friday then V Day next Sunday and my GD test next week. Hopefully all of these appointments will make it feel faster!

Onto much more pleasant topics... LOOK HOW FAT I AM!

https://oi60.tinypic.com/2cqfiir.jpg

Holy moly!! What a great bump! I could still very much get away with not being seen as pregnant, stupid tiny bump lol

I think it's because this is my second and my first was SO ginormous, my body just decided to make room as quickly as possible lol

Mine is my first & I'm looking pretty gigantic! (ask lala :haha:)

It's true! Buffy's bump is amazing! Very jealous of how cute her bump is :haha:

Caribbean, you look great!! It's my first and I'm nearly the same size as you I think. OB told me that I've gained a little bit above average for how many weeks I am. Oh well!!! I'm not making unhealthy choices maybe just eating more.

What have you ladies been craving? I keep saying nothing but I find I'm more into sweets (like cakes) when normally I'm a total chips and dip girl. Sounds like maybe a pink bump for me!

I'm definitely in to the sweet stuff too. And I'm having a girl! I've definitely put on quite a lot more weight than I wanted. I have lost weight before, and I am determined after this baby to lose it again. I actually can't wait to have this baby so that I can start eating better and getting back in to boxing again.

Hmm I have a very hard time knowing what I want... Like, I know I'm craving something, but it never know what it is!!!
I've had weird healthy cravings though, like the other night I cooked my DH dinner and then just steamed a whole head of broccoli for myself - and I loved it! And the other day, I asked DH to pick up green beans on his way home, because I wanted those to snack on. Maybe it's my body telling me it wants more folic acid?

Oh.... But I did eat half a big bag of cheezels in one sitting the other day. I haven't had them in years!! But I think that was more gluttony than cravings :haha:

Thinking about food now, I could really go for something creamy and garlicky... But that'll probably change by dinner time haha.

Yeah I look like I have gained heaps of weight but it's only 1kg / 2 lbs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"