Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Aww pihabella big hugs to you! Very stressful. Re homing my cat was sooo emotional for me, I cried the entire time that the guy was here to pick him up. I still cry about it, but I know that it was the right thing to do. He was my fluff ball that I loved so much, but he would constantly attack my husband and my dog, and we knew that he would be way too dangerous to be around a baby. Anyway, he had a sore eye, and had temperamental issues, but after putting him on gumtree, someone asked about him in about 10 minutes. It really surprised me. There are some really good, loving people out there who are willing to adopt pets that need a little extra love.

I can't imagine how stressful moving would be right now for you girls. Hopefully it all falls into place nice and smoothly.

Pihabella I'm really sorry that you have to go through that:( I'm super lucky that my pets are so easy to handle. I hope you find an awesome home for her so you can feel a bit better about it all.

Glad everyone else is doing well and had a decent Mother's Day. DH and I (plus my dad) are working hard this week to get our yard up to snuff before our wedding this weekend. It's a super casual wedding but I still want the yard to look presentable. Plus my dad bought us all of the supplies as a gift! So nice:) I think I'm probably overdoing it with the yard work a bit, I always go to bed super sore, but I figure I'll get to rest after the big day!

I ended up filling out the birth plan. It was really straight forward with small spaces to write and boxes to tick off. I ticked off one for delayed cord clamping and letting DH cut the cord. I didn't tick off the ones for keeping my placenta. Anyone considering getting their placenta made in the capsules? It's just so expensive here, and DH thinks it's super crazy lol.

There was also a box that said "I would like to offered pain medication when the appropriate time arises" I didn't tick it off. I think I'd have better luck doing it unmedicated if they didn't offer. I know I'll ask for it if I need it!

Yay well done wonders!
I've got my mw appointment tomorrow so chance to hear Squigglet's heartbeat and have my first measurement I think.
Just remembered I don't have a sample bottle, damn! Guess I'll just have to pee when I get there.
Then I'm off to see my mom and go to the baby show.

Yay wonders! Bit of a relief :) I should get my results today at my dr appointment hopefully.

Spicy, how was the nursery?

Sweet pea- I hope you have the best time ever at your wedding! Fun with friends and family sounds perfect. Don't over do it with the garden prep- no one will care about the garden! Haha they will all just care about YOU :)

I haven't filled out my birth plan yet. It's just a bunch of boxes to tick. They want me to have it done by 36 weeks after talking to my doctor about it. Unlike sweet pea, I'm just going to tick ALL of the pain relief options hahaha. I'll do anything- shower, massage, ALL THE DRUGS. It's cool. Just make birth okay and I'll be okay.

I'm with you lala. I'm all about pain relief.

That's great wonders, that you passed your test! :flower:

Sweetpea, your wedding will be great.

I'm currently fuming because I stayed up later than usual last night cleaning and preparing for this private inspection for our house this morning, and then she just cancelled with 30 minutes notice. I really had my heart set on this lady making an offer :( My husband has to start his new job on the 25th and will be gone 4 days at a time. I just want this place to sell so that I can go with him.

Yeah they do suck! I've obviously overdone it because I'm having really bad pain in my upper abdomen. I went to my doctor because I was worried (I've had a pretty straight forward, painless pregnancy so far!) and I've pulled a muscle. All for nothing!! I Just want to cry.

Oh no! :( you're doing better than me, I would've cried 10 times over by now!

Oh no that double sucks, how you feel better soon.rest up.

Lala the nursery was great, they have the kids outdoors must of the time and let them do loads of stuff, they have a mud kitchen! It makes me nervous already thinking if someone else looking after my child but I think it will be happy there.
Tonight I'm going to see my mom, two nights away from Dh will be the most I've spent away since we got married 5yrs ago.Buffy I don't know how you cope! Hope it's not for too long. I'm going to really miss him but I'm going to the baby show with mom tomorrow and I'm excited about that. Baby shopping!!! Woop.
See the midwife today to.

The baby show sounds like lots of fun :) Since we are moving back, hopefully we won't have to use child care.

Hubby will be gone for 4 days and then home for 4 days. I'm dreading it :( I'm used to not seeing him sometimes for 2 days because of his work, but 4 will be too much. I just need this house to sell! Hoping people like it on the weekend when they come through. I may be biased, but I love our house! I'd buy it ;)

Hi ladies!

I'm officially back after finishing up my semester! I start summer school at the law school in two weeks since I'll be taking the Fall off, but I am super happy to have a little down time right now. Unfortunately, we can't take vacation because DH can't get time off, but I am perfectly happy for a staycation and catching up on my online baby shopping :)

I'm trying to catch up on all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well and relaxing as much as possible! Looks like birth plans and birth classes are on the agenda--can't believe we are getting so close! :happydance:

AFM, it's been a rough week. I'm already experiencing most of the issues that full term mamas do because of the twins--not being able to breathe or get comfortable, lots of rib pain, and feeling like I'm going to black out if I stay in one position too long (driving... in church... in class). It's awesome (and probably really really safe :wacko:) though my OB told me it was all normal. I also found out yesterday that Baby B has a "higher than normal" amount of fluid around him which can mean so many things or nothing. And to top it off, I passed my 1-hour non-fasting GTT according to the lab standards, but because it was close to the higher limit, my OB's office wants me to go ahead and take the 3-hour GTT!? WTF? :growlmad: I'm guessing they must think Baby B's fluid issue is GD-related, which the only reason I am not denying the test altogether. Hurry up August.

Yay! Well done for finishing. It sounds like you might need that two weeks to rest! :)

I can't believe they are making you do the test again. So annoying. But I suppose if there is concern, it's better to be safe than sorry. Mine isn't for another couple of weeks.

So happy to hear from you praying!!!
I hope baby bs fluid is nothing at all to worry about. Twins must be physically exhausting.
I can't believe they are making you retest! That sucks.

I had a good dr appt yesterday, passed my gt test, my bloods are all good and my blood pressure is perfect! Very happy :)

That's great lala. I won't be surprised if I fail my GT. I plan on having a strict diet the week before and hope that it helps me. I can't help it - I NEED chocolate and cake and lollies this pregnancy. It's awful!

Thanks y'all... It's just a lot of unneeded stress right now. I'm not sure how I will manage with the GD diet if that's what they end up diagnosing me with. I still have so many food aversions and I have to eat every 2-3 hours to avoid getting sick or blacking out. The only weight I've put on is in my bump, so I'm really not understanding this at all.

Lala, glad to hear your appt went well! Buffy- how is your pulled muscle? Feeling better?

Welcome back Praying! Glad you get a bit of time off. Sucks that you have to take the 3 hour test. I bet your levels will be totally fine!

I had my GTT yesterday and I haven't heard anything back about the results yet. I really hope I passed because it wasn't a ton of fun sitting around for an hour so three hours would be even worse!

I'm getting excited to get married this weekend but I'm super exhausted from all the prep work. It's lucky I have such an amazing family to help me out!

Anyone else not having sex? I can't even remember the last time we DTD and we keep joking about consummating our marriage but I think it might not happen lol! It's not like I really want to have sex but I feel like we should, it's weird :(

Hope everyone else is doing well and Buffy, I hope you have lots of interested people of the weekend:)

Yay Sweetpea, so excited for you! Enjoy your wedding! :flower: Hopefully you feel up to "consummating it," :happydance: but don't feel bad if you don't. We aren't having sex either. I never feel up to it and I've just had so many bleeding episodes anyway that it's not worth it to me to risk anything at this point. Poor DH. I don't think he realized how long the recovery would be post-delivery either. He is such a good sport about it all though!

The baby show was so much fun, we have spent loads of money but I also saved loads (partly cuz mom bought our pram!!) So we have our pram, car seat, breast pump and loads of other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->