Decembers little darlings now in first tri

That's great spicy :) so much fun having those things in your house. I'm always going in to the room where the babies things are just so I can have look :)

We are still having sex 2-3 times a week. At least 2 though, and on the rare occasion it will be 3. When my husband is away it will probably be once a week.

We are about to leave before *hopefully* people start showing up for the inspection. We have been preparing all morning.

My muscle is still sore but not as bad as that first day when I did it :flower:

We are having sex less often, I still enjoy it when we do, I used to have a much higher sex drive, higher than Dh so I think he is probably glad for the rest as I don't have the desire so much now.
The pram gets delivered on Tuesday, I'm so excited.

I swear one day this baby will kick my bladder and I will actually wet myself, it keeps kicking me hard in the bladder and I feel like I'm going to wee. I can usually pursade it to move by pressing on my tummy low down but when it does it I have to pee and when I go there's barely anything there, if I had a full bladder I think I would actually wet myself. Just me??

Haha spicy I'm the same. I have pre-warned dh about the possibility that one day soon, I might actually wet myself haha! He laughed about it. I had been doing kegels too early on, but they say not to do them when you feel like you need to pee- which for me is nearly allllll the time now! And I don't want to give myself a uti.

Poor dh, he never gets ANY sex anymore. The rare occasions where we've tried have just hurt, and then afterwards I got emotional and felt really guilty and cried. Not a turn on. And oh god, my morning sickness still has not gone away. Anyway, he asked for a blowjob... Long story short, I ended up vomiting on his feet. Hahahaha so embarrassing. Anyway, he hasn't asked for one of those again since :haha:
Now, he just gets hand jobs. Better than nothing lol.

I had such a great weekend away in the mountains. So much wildlife- we were hand-feeding parrots all weekend from our balcony, and there were so many cute wallabies everywhere. The fresh air did me a lot of good.
I'm starting to feel breathless occasionally now though, and I hate it. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Oh my god lala!!! That is so funny! I have gagged but not vomited.
I feel breathless mostly when I'm telling a long winded story and I'm talking too fast :haha:

Spicy I can be completely fine, then the baby obviously kicks my bladder, and I need to pee RIGHT THEN! It's so annoying. And if my husband tells me one more time that it's "in my head" I might actually punch him.

Yeah sometimes I just feel like I've run up a hill for no reason. Usually comes on when I've not been doing anything.

I swear one day this baby will kick my bladder and I will actually wet myself, it keeps kicking me hard in the bladder and I feel like I'm going to wee. I can usually pursade it to move by pressing on my tummy low down but when it does it I have to pee and when I go there's barely anything there, if I had a full bladder I think I would actually wet myself. Just me??

Just the past week or so, I have noticed that baby girl has found my bladder. And apparently uses it as a trampoline. I have the same issue where I feel like I need to go because she must be pressing on it and then barely anything comes out.

Poor dh, he never gets ANY sex anymore. The rare occasions where we've tried have just hurt, and then afterwards I got emotional and felt really guilty and cried. Not a turn on. And oh god, my morning sickness still has not gone away. Anyway, he asked for a blowjob... Long story short, I ended up vomiting on his feet. Hahahaha so embarrassing. Anyway, he hasn't asked for one of those again since :haha:
Now, he just gets hand jobs. Better than nothing lol.

I had such a great weekend away in the mountains. So much wildlife- we were hand-feeding parrots all weekend from our balcony, and there were so many cute wallabies everywhere. The fresh air did me a lot of good.
I'm starting to feel breathless occasionally now though, and I hate it. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Oh no! I would be mortified if I did that to OH. I can usually tell if my gag reflex is up for a BJ and if its not, I tell him straight out that its not an option. I learned my lesson one time after a serious dry heaving, gagging episode lol.

That weekend sounds amazing! We went away overnight a couple weeks ago but I really wish we could do a real vacation, but financially it is just not in the cards. Luckily, we both work in a school and will be off for summer in a couple weeks. We are planning lots of fun, touristy day trips to keep us occupied and give that vacation feeling.

AFM - not much to report. I'm getting paranoid about my weight so I've started tracking my food in my MyFitnessPal app - not to lose weight, just to keep me in check and hopefully maintain this month since I gained a lot last month. I've been feeling pretty good but my sleep is starting to really suck. Can't get comfortable, even with my array of pillows, and I'm waking up a lot more to pee during the night. Guess its only the beginning of things to come.

My lower abdomen is really sore. It feels really tender on the inside. Is this normal? It's not stretching pains... Blah I don't know how to describe it :(

Is it where it's getting a good kicking?
It's kind of all over the inside of my lower abdomen. Baby does kick down low a lot but it's not like a specific spot.
The pain has been there since yesterday morning. Should I see a dr about it? I don't want to feel silly if it's just normal you know?

I was told that I'd things hurt, as long as it's but really painful, there's no bleeding, or other symptoms then it's probably normal so It's probably nothing to worry about but might be worth giving your midwife a call just to be on the safe side?

Lala I know exactly how you feel about the sex! We did end up trying to do it after the wedding on Sunday but he was so drunk and I was so tired, it was not fun! Then I felt bad and cried, lol story of mylife right now!

Spicy I’m glad you had fun at the baby show. It sounds awesome! My mom ordered my crib last week So excited for it to arrive and DH to put it together.

We had an amazing time at the wedding/bbq. It was just our family but it was absolutely perfect! Everything I could have wanted. And now we’re married and can just relax! I’m super excited to change my name and everything so baby in the hospital won’t be called by my maiden name (they do that automatically to avoid confusion). Hope everyone else had a great weekend! It was a long weekend here in Canada so we got to enjoy an extra day off. Now I’m just counting down the days until I get to leave work. Only 13 more work weeks!!

SweetPea - so glad your wedding went well! Congratulations! My OH and I probably won't do it until next year, summer probably with out work schedules and to give us some time to save $$$. It will definitely be very very small and very simple.

I never really thought about baby's last name. I was definitely going to give her OH's last name as mine will be changing to his soon and I'm just traditional that way. But, will it be an issue in the hospital?

Congrats sweetpea!

Lala could you have pulled a muscle like I did??

Wonders, I don’t think it’s really an issue per say just that everything would say Baby Girl Your Last Name instead of Baby Girl Boyfriend’s Last Name. Not a big deal at all DH is just weird about that kind of stuff lol. The birth certificate gets filled out however you want so it doesn’t really matter!

Sweetpea I have 10 weeks of work left at the end of this week. Cannot wait!!

I have 11 days of work left! Then summer vacation. Hoping to work a tiny bit over the summer with a friend though, but just a few hours a week.

Ohhh lucky you wonders!! It's getting so rainy and miserable here now. I have almost forgotten what it feels like to be warm..lol

Sweet pea congrats on the wedding!! I'm glad you had fun :)

I haven't given my work a specific finishing time yet (it's a very laid-back place) because I have no idea when I will or should finish. I sell jewellery, lol, so it's not like I'm out under a lot of stress... And my manager is the greatest. She's always making me sit down and making me a cup of tea. Seriously haha :D
Anyway, I have an appointment with my OB next Wednesday, so I was thinking of asking him for his opinion then? But he is also a dooooouchebag so he will probably not help me at all whatsoever. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->