Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Buffy- congrats on making it past your mc date!! Glad to hear you're not cramping so much now too.

Eroe- your digi result is awesome!! Must be nice and reassuring :) I know what you mean about Xmas-- I also love me some wine, haha, so I am worried that everyone will know straight away! All I can keep doing is swapping glasses with DH so that he drinks all of my alcohol but I'm afraid someone is going to catch on eventually lol.

Caribbean- I'm in brissy too :) so glad the 40 degree days have stopped now! Along with my hot flashes, it was too much to handle! Lol. Congrats on the dark test line in the drs office :) I've never heard of the 9 week blood test for gender before! That's incredible that you could find out so early!! You must tell us when you know!!! :haha:

Mum140381- wow that test looks amazing congrats!

We are telling our parents on Christmas day. I'm looking forward to telling them.

Their support was the best when I had the mc last time. I just wanted to really get past the last mc date.

Lala did you get any news about your scan??

We are telling our parents on Christmas day. I'm looking forward to telling them.

Their support was the best when I had the mc last time. I just wanted to really get past the last mc date.

Lala did you get any news about your scan??

No I still have to book a dr appointment for it. Nervous because my dr is on holidays for a month so I have to see someone else. It's just a busy time of the year

Lala - I only got back on Friday night, I've been in the Caribbean for a month so luckily I missed the 40 degrees days. I missed the storms too which made me sad as they are always my favourite part of summer. Are you north or south side?

Hi girls, have to say I'm glad your mc dates are passing. Mine was 18 weeks so got a long way to go yet.

Caribbean- I used to live in the city. Now I live out Ipswich way (don't judge! Haha it's a nice area I'm in lol). The storms were great (for me anyway, we didn't have any damage...) some of the lightning shows were incredible!

Bundle4me- I'm sure that your mc date will come and go with no problems! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way x

Lol Ipswich. I live in Ipswich too so I will JUDGE.

I always lived around Sunnybank until it got too expensive so I came out this way to save some money and mingle with the bogans.

mum, me neither! Which is kind of a bummer but I'm glad I'm not experiencing the morning sickness yet. I have a very sensitive stomach so I know I will feel it at some point:( I am pretty darn tired today though! Looking forward to some down time during the holidays:)

bundle, I'm sorry about your loss at 18 weeks. That's pretty insane actually :( I know it will pass with no problem this time though! 12 more weeks!

I felt pregnant when I found out, but not feeling very pregnant during the 5th week so far except back hurts and nipples are increasingly tender. Also I had tacos for dinner last night and looked 9 months pregnant! I also fell asleep at 7:50pm!!

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a boy!

:hugs: bundle x

Thank you ladies, means alot.
Ugh I'm so ill these past couple of days think I have a chest infection so feeling pretty drained and rough. Touch of sickness but not full on yet

Had kind of a rough feeling day today. Headache that still won't go away completely and on and off cramps that I know suspect are gas pains. Then I wiped this afternoon after peeing, and saw a bit of thick, greenish cm on the toilet paper. Really freaked me out but haven't seen anything since. Trying not to keep myself calm and if I see something weird again, I will call Dr.

I freak out whenever I wipe in case I see something.
I'm not sure what the green stuff looked like for you, but I remember I had something like this right before I had my miscarriage :( Hopefully it's something different for you. Fingers crossed! x

Sorry :hugs: I wasn't trying to be the way the post might have come across.

I remember when it happened to me, I googled it and it seemed like it had actually happened to a lot of people & everything was normal. So I thought it was normal too for a few days. So..it still could be very much a normal thing to happen. It may have not even be related at all.

Sorry :hugs: I wasn't trying to be the way the post might have come across.

I remember when it happened to me, I googled it and it seemed like it had actually happened to a lot of people & everything was normal. So I thought it was normal too for a few days. So..it still could be very much a normal thing to happen. It may have not even be related at all.

It's ok :flower: I'm sure you understand how those of us with previous losses are a little extra sensitive to these things. Most of my googling says its normal or possibly an infection of some sort but since it was such a tiny amount that one time, and I don't have any other symptoms of these infections, I'm just crossing my fingers that nothing else weird comes out of me.

Ugh is it January 16 yet? I want to see my baby!

I totally get it. I should have read over my post before posting it!!

At least you have a scan date. I don't have one yet :( 16th does feel like ages away when you're pregnant!!

Wonders i wiped this morning and it was a funny colour it freaks me out but trying not to read into it

:hugs: bundle. At least it's brown. That's reassuring x

its normal hun i get funny colored discharge on and off throughout pregnancy .

i havent even called the docs yet never mind a scan i will get round to it sometime.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->