Decembers little darlings now in first tri

I got told that around 35 weeks your babies head should be fully down there! But I'm sure it can happen earlier or later too. She said my baby is head down but not fully down in the pelvis bit yet. I'm already uncomfortable to walk, so I can't imagine how I'll be in a few weeks time!!

Also just got back from my neighbours house. Her son came right up to me and pointed a "finger gun" at my head and pretended to shoot me. His mum finallyyyyy told him off! And then for the rest of the night he was super friendly & wanting to sit on my knee etc. Hopefully he has learned his lesson..

Oh Buffy I'm glad to hear it!!!

My babe is right head down sometimes and other times it floats back up a bit. I can definitely tell the difference! To me it feels like a pulled a muscle in my groin and there's a lot of pressure in the front and back:( Not looking forward to having to walk around with that feeling all day over the next few weeks!

I had an internal exam when I went in with that spotting and it really wasn't so bad! Yeah it was a little uncomfortable but I've been known to be extra sensitive up there.

DH and I went to a movie last night (which was great) then I has a shower as soon as I got home and I looked down and notice my ankles were crazy swollen!!! I don't know why but it totally upset me:( Luckily they are back to normal this morning

You look awesome! I love it:) I'm definitely about that same size and three weeks less preggers than you lol

Aw sweetpea at least the swelling has gone down :) what movie did you see? I am blessed with kankles in regular life haha, as well as tree trunk legs. I am reallllly hoping that baby gets my husband's legs, and my nose :haha: haha seriously! We are both really hoping for those outcomes. He has not mentioned my legs because he is too nice, but we have both talked about the nose thing lol. It's not really his nose, as it's okay- but it's his dad's nose. All of his uncles have it and of his cousins have it too and it's just not nice. And if they do get it, I really hope that it is on a boy and not on a girl because boys tend to pull it off a bit better. Hahaha I sound so horrible. I just don't want my poor baby to get teased!

Wow Caribbean you look amazing!!! Seriously beautiful!
My bump is smaller than that as baby is tilted apparently. I used to get really sad about my small bump, but now Im alright with it. I can't imagine how much more uncomfortable I would be, because I'm already feeling reaaaallly really pregnant lol.

Alllllll night I was getting up to peeeeeee and it was so exhausting. Just rolling over in bed feels like a mammoth task! It's like all of a sudden, I feel super pregnant out of nowhere. Despite my health problems I have realllly enjoyed being pregnant and kept telling my husband that I wanted to be pregnant for forever Lol. Now, I'm starting to understand why people end up saying "get this baby out of me". It's going to get so much bigger and soon I will feel the same way I'm sure :haha:

Oh my god lala that is so funny because we have had the exact same conversation about the nose and legs! My mums side of the family have really thick legs (even my super skinny sister has them!) But my husband has a way bigger nose than me. I actually am quite fond of my nose, so we are hoping that she gets mine - especially since she's a girl! There is a slight catch however, because my dads side have long skinny noses, so she has to get my mums sides nose!! Lol I'm 5'9 and DH is 6'3 so we are also hoping she's not gigantic because it's not that cute on a girl :haha:

I'm hoping it's gets the postman ears because me and dh have sticky outy ears to different extents! Might need to put a headband on the poor wee thing to pin them if it's really bad, I don't want it to get bullied.
I'm enjoying being pregnant but the tiredness from first tri is rapidly returning, fell asleep on the bus home last night, then in front of tv then went to bed at 10.30 which is really early for me. On the plus side I only woke up to pee once.

What I would give to only wake up once to pee! I wake up every hour to pee from about 10-1 and then I usually sleep pretty well til 5 and then I have to pee again. Then my sleep is kinda crappy from then.

I hear you on the tiredness! I have also been having some nausea creeping back too which totally sucks.

DH is home tonight (and he just called to see if I wanted ice cream. Where has he been for the past 31 weeks?! Clearly I want ice cream haha) and he is home for 4 whole weeks!! No cooking or cleaning or anything for me! Then by the time he goes back I'll basically be on maternity leave so I'll be able to go home with him! :) So excited to have him back. And it's also his birthday tomorrow, so good timing for him to be on holidays :flower: I've got him some gifts, and I baked some cookies (his all time fave food) and we will either go out for lunch or dinner tomorrow..but I'm leaning towards lunch since dinner time = bed time these days :haha:

Haha, I have to keep on top of this tiredness, in three weeks we will be looking after 55 11-18 year olds at a youth camp, there are other leaders but we are responsible for all the boys.I love it but I won't get much sleep and I'll be busy all day.

At about 20 weeks, I was getting up to pee a lot during the night, but then I was successfully only waking up 1-2 times a night... Until like 3 days ago. Now it's just all the friggen time. It wouldn't be so bad but getting up out of bed is so exhausting when there's a baby in your tummy!!!

So great to hear about your dh Buffy, I bet you will love having him there for so long! Funny, I baked my dh cookies last night to have today. I haven't baked I a while since being pregnant really (I used to bake a lot when I was studying as a distraction from uni work haha) and when he woke up he got all excited when he walked into the kitchen and saw the big plate of cookies I made for him. It was so funny, men are such kids!!

Wow spicy... Just reading that made me feel exhausted for you. Seriously, I could not do that right now haha. Good on you!

My only real issue at the moment is sitting at work. It's killing my butt and my back but I have someone from health and safety coming to assess me and hopefully give me things to make me more comfortable for the remaining time. At the moment I have to keep standing up at my desk to get comfortable

Because I'm struggling with my back too, my midwife said she can refer me to a physio clinic they have there. Seriously considering taking her up on the offer. It's 4.43am right now and my back is killing me :(

Lala - tell me about it! I never realised how low to the ground my bed was until i fell pregnant!! Getting out of it is a nightmare.

OMG you ladies are so funny! Dh and I were just laying in bed last night talking about who's what we hope the baby gets. It totally depends on the gender because I am super feminine and DH is super masculine. Even the women in his family are a bit larger and less feminine than in my family and my dad is a pretty small guy.

I honestly get up to pee so many times in the night. Babe's position is just killing me lately. My urge to pee goes from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds flat. When I have to go, it's almost painful how badly I have to go:(

Unfortunately, the swelling seems to be hanging around. Even with a desk job, my ankles are already swollen today and it's only 1:30pm. I wake up every morning with beautiful ankles and then they get swollen and awful. I actually find it super embarrassing, I don't know why! It's pretty common around here. My MIL says she gets swollen ankles every summer, and clearly she's not pregnant lol!

Anyways, another doctors appointment this afternoon so I will mention the swollen ankles. I would be all for support hose if it wasn't so darn hot here!

Well chime to Scotland because it's not hot here, but even slightly! It's wet and our grading even kicked I this morning, spent look like we are getting summer again this year :(
On the plus side last night I slept from 11-6.45 without getting up once!! Probably means I'm dehydrated but for a good night's sleep it was ace!
Tgi Friday! One week closer to finishing work.

I know! I've now got 5 weeks left of work. Far too excited.

It's winter here which is probably a good thing because I reckon i would be a sweller.

I'm so jealous of you ladies with the cooler weather! I would definitely take rain over this heat. This weekend is a crazy heat wave starting with 35 degrees today, 38 Saturday and 39 Sunday. Unbearable or what?!

Spicy I'm totally counting down the weeks/days until work is done also! I know we have about the same amount of time left. I believe I have 8 weeks left after today! DH and I are celebrating Canada day on July 1st and taking the 2nd and 3rd off also so we can camp out at one of the coldest lakes. I'm so looking forward to it! That means I only have to work two days next week. Can't wait!

Also my doc seemed kind of concerned about the swelling just because I'm only 30 weeks, it's just gonna get hotter, and my job doesn't allow me to move around too much. He's now decided to check my urine at each appointment for proteins to make sure I don't have Pre-E. On one hand, that would be totally scary, but on the other hand, I would get to leave work earlier! I don't know much about Pre-E though so I'll probably do some research:)

Hope everyone else is doing well and looking forward to a lovely weekend!

You definitely don't want pre-E. It can be deadly to both mum and baby I'm pretty sure. Someone in the FB group is in hospital now starting the labour process at 33 weeks because she has it. My mum had it with me and was on bed rest from 26 weeks. No fun! I get my urine checked at every appointment anyway. They check for UTI, protein and sugars. Hopefully your swelling is from the heat and not pre-E.

I have my booking in appointment back home today. I have really liked the hospital I've been going to here, so hopefully the one back home is just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->