Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Speaking of weather... I am now back home and in WINTER! Yes! :wohoo: It was cold this morning at the airport, about 15 degrees (c) and I had a big smile on my face! I got cold enough when I got home I had a nice long hot shower and put on winter pj's and slippers. Best feeling ever! Now to get over this horrible jetlag and my house is still not unpacked so I have a lot of things to do... I just don't want to do them!

Hahaha :haha: 15c is winter! That like our summer! It reached the dizzy highs of 19c yesterday and we were thinking of cracking out the bbq!

hahah Yeah us Queenslanders think anything under 20 is cold. It has snowed in our state before and can easily get to below zero overnight but we still rug up during our 15 degree days too!

I've had a lovely day hanging out with one of my bestest friends who lives really far away and lady bought we had other friends round for dinner (although I missed out on the tequila drinking!) . It's been such a nice weekend although this baby is getting well pointy! I'm trying to work out which way round he is because I get loads of pokes really far over to my right side but then things and pushes up top and sometimes on the left, it feels like I'm giving birth to an octopus! I guess he must be folded around!

Oh wow, what I wouldn't give for 15C, it was 40C here yesterday. DH and I are going camping on Canada Day and a couple days after to get out of the heat! I am so looking forward to relaxing and having nothing to do but swim in the nice cool water!

The doc never called about my urine test so I'm assuming I don't have any proteins in there so far. Also, my blood pressure was good. After doing a bit of research on Pre-E, I'm super glad I don't seem to have it. I may not love the swollen feet but I definitely don't want to be giving birth for a least six more weeks!

Spicy, I hear you! My doc always tells me baby is head down but I feel like he/she has about six legs point and kicking in all different directions. I'm thinking maybe it's a mix of feet and knees? Not sure!

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. Baby has been going crazy and up until now, she's always been kicking or whatever on one side at a time. Now it's everywhere!

Starting my working week today. 5 weeks to go...

It's actully hot here today (by hour I mean 25ish which is as hot as it ever gets) I'm working from home but I just want to go and sit in the garden I really can't be bothered to work. Plus hunched over my laptop is not exactly a good working position!

25 sounds lovely! It's not as hot here today since there was a crazy storm last night. I love Summer storms!! And it's perfect timing because DH and I are going camping tonight and it should be nice from here on out:) I'm so looking forward to a few days relaxing at the beach with nothing to do but cook delicious food and put my feet up! It's our little babymoon.

Finishing my work week today so that means I have six full weeks left. I'll probably wuss out at five lol!

I'm so thankful to be pregnant in winter, I feel for you girlies who have to deal with the heat!!

Where is everyone at with the Braxton hicks? I'm still not sure if I've had any. I've had a few times where I've felt a weird ripple very faintly and my tummy is quiet hard but it's almost impossible to distinguish from baby movement so I'm not sure. Are they usually really obvious? Cuz if in I'm having them I don't notice....

It varies from person to person I think. I have them but only know because they tell me it's happening while I'm on the ctg at the hospital, otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell. They must just be small compared to other peoples :shrug:

Baby is getting hiccups ALL THE TIME now. It probably happens about 5-9 times a day and lasts pretty long. I am getting a little concerned because I read that frequent hiccuping can mean the chord can be compressed and oxygen not flowing properly (and a side effect from the pain meds they've given me can cause breathing problems for baby!!!). I meant to ask them today at the hospital but it was such a shamblessssss- they didn't have a record of my appointment, and the last couple of weeks of information was missing from my chart- ugh it was just such a huge mess. Anyway with all of that drama I forgot to ask.
I am having a scan next Wednesday though, so they will be able to see then. And movement and heart rate has been normal so I am trying not to worry myself too much over nothing.

My dh hS been away since Saturday and returns on Saturday. I miss him so much.

I think I might Have possibly noticed BH once?! But I have no idea honestly.

Lala - that sounds so annoying. We are given all of our notes from appointments and have to take care of it all ourselves and bring it to each appointment. I did show up for my first anti d injection though and they never had my appointment in their books. They ended up seeing me anyway, but that was super annoying.

I've also heard frequent hiccups can mean baby might have reflux? Have never heard of the oxygen thing. But from what I've heard from friends, and also read in the FB group, hiccups are fairly common. Try not to worry :flower:

It sucks that your DH is away. I know the feeling, so I totally understand. Hopefully he is home soon?

I'm getting my hair cut today, I tell you because I last had it cut in September! It seriously needs doing but I hate having it cut!

I had mine cut a few weeks ago. It has been growing sooo quickly! I'm booked in for cut & foils in August so it's fresh for when the baby arrives.

I'm also a nail biter. I decided to try and grow them while pregnant because they will grow faster..and they are so far!!

Anyone else getting that nesting need to clean and tidy yet? I can't sit still.

I do have it but we clean our house thoroughly every weekend for our open house inspections that the house is always tidy! I can't organise or anything because we are moving in a few weeks anyway.

I have first drops of milk from one nipple only, bit weird that it's only from one, hope the other well catch up!

I'm not nesting yet. This is my last week at work though, so I have plenty of time to clean soon!!

My boobs don't leak (yet!) but if I squeeze them, a decent amount of milk drops appear. It's so weird and I get strangely excited about it, haha.

The past 2 nights I have had wet patches on my pyjamas right where my right nipple is! I'm not excited - it kind of freaks me out :haha:

You are soooo lucky you're finishing work this week! I've got 4 weeks to go. The odd thing is that I actually find that I struggle more when I'm not at work. I felt awful all weekend and I'm at work now and feel perfectly fine. It was the same last weekend.

It's been so hot here recently I've not been wearing pjs, :haha: I really need to buy a fan! I've still got 6 weeks, although I'm on holiday for one of them. Is such a struggle to get out of bed, and I'm getting up more I the night now. Midwife appt Thursday and I'm dying to know which way s/he is presenting - I just can't work it out myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->