Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Oh sweetpea :hugs: I'm so glad you are both okay and I can't wait to see a picture. Xxx

Oh wow!! Congratulations Sweetpea!! :flower:

Wonders has also gone in to labour 4 weeks early. I saw it on the FB group this morning.

This crazy thread of early babies! Hope everything goes well for her. If Anthony could have held on for two more weeks we would probably be home already. Oh well everyone in the nursery is lovely:)

I'm hoping the trend continues and I have my Bub at 38 weeks ;)

Hope you and Anthony are doing well Sweetpea!

So happy to hear that everyone in the nursery is lovely. I'm sure that Anthony is being showered with lots of love and care :)

Buffy I have a good feeling for you ;) haha

Nurses are just the best! He's doing so well. Feeding great and he might even get out of the incubator tomorrow:) sounds like we might be home earlier than i thought! If he passes the darn car seat test that is

Oh my! I go away for a week when I come back there's not one but two babies!! Congratulations both of you. Hope your doing ok and settling in to life with a baby ok.

How is everyone feeling today?
I keep having birth dreams now that I'm 37 weeks.
Also... I just want to eat and eat and eat but I can't fit anything in my squished tummy! I've been eating rubbish though for the last few days. Ice cream and chocolate. I don't know how I haven't gained weight - but obviously it's a good thing considering I'm overweight already.
My bump has dropped this week, and I feel like it really makes my bump look smaller. It's so annoying! I just want a big giant bump to show off haha.

how is wonders doing??

I got Netflix this week and I don't think I will ever get anything done again.

I really really want to sleep. I'm not getting more than an hour without waking up either being the loo or with my hips in pain. I can't turn over without it really hurting and when I try to get up for the loo it hurts so bad I feel like my legs can't take my weight, then as soon as I've moved a bit it's fine again, I now seize up sitting down to. My hands and feet joints hurry to, I can't grip a fist strongly. I have no idea what it is. See the mw I Thursday, don't know if it's normal so I'll ask her. I'm exhausted.
Back to work today and seriously regretting deciding to work another 3 weeks.

Oh spicy that sucks.
I know what you mean about the nighttime problems, it's so hard to sleep for a decent amount of time before waking up to pee. If I don't roll over a lot, then my hips are reallllllly achey, but rolling over is such a big a painful effort that it wakes me up completely.

Definitely ask the dr or midwife about your hand/feet joints and especially the trouble you're having making a fist. Hopefully it's nothing, but it's always good to get it checked out :flower:

Lala - she had her baby girl :flower:

I'm finishing work in 2 days. Still doesn't feel real. It's so weird. I've never had this much time off working since I started at 15 years old.

I'm really struggling some days with sleep, and other days I'm fine - but it doesn't matter, because I ALWAYS feel tired. My constipation is out of control! Leaves me in tears & bleeding most times I go to the toilet now. Other than that, I feel pretty fine.

Oh I'm so happy for her! Very exciting.

Buffy I know what you mean! I've worked since that age too, it feels so weird right? Sorting out my paid parental leave was the first time I've ever been into centrelink! I felt like an imposter haha.
Everyone told me I would hate being out of work and would be back in there etc etc. They were SO WRONG. It's so great being able to relax at home and do what my body needs me to do.

Last night I woke up every hour on the hour. It was ridiculous.

My mum is visiting today and taking me out to lunch :) yay! She just came back from overseas (she travels a lot for long periods of time, she's just been a way for 5ish months) and changed her flights to come home early so that she won't miss the birth. I'm really happy she's back. She is way more excited than I thought she would be! It's really nice.

Oh No Buffy that sucks. I haven't really struggled too much with that. It is happening a little bit more now but I think that's been since I started my iron supplements. I am drinking at least 3litres of water a day to try and keep me regular and to decrease my cramps/false contractions but I am SO OVER peeing ALL THE TIME. Ughhhh.

Is there anything you can take to help? Maybe some yummy sultana bran for breakky :flower: hehe

I eat a lot of sultana bran and just plain sultanas! I've tried taking Metamucil daily, and upped my fruit and water intake - and nothing! It is so painful, and I actually don't think anyone is taking me seriously when I tell them (my midwife & GP.) I literally am there for about an hour and it is agony :(

My boss just told me he will take the staff out to lunch on Friday for my last day. I'm really surprised because he never does this kind of stuff - but I am thankful that he feels like I am worth it, especially considering the way he has acted about my pregnancy early on.

What have you been doing with your time Lala? That's so nice that your mum is coming back early for you :flower:

I'm hoping to use my time before the baby to catch up with friends and things like that. None of my friends have babies (where I'm from back home) and I'm really starting to worry about whether we will still have things in common after the baby is here.

We have our 1 year anniversary this weekend and our birth class. We are just going out to a nice dinner and we have booked 3 nights away in October to Phillip Island with the baby since we can't really go anywhere right now.

We have also hit a bit of a low point with the house - I'm not sure if it's the wintery weather or the amount of houses that have gone up for sale in our estate, but it's been pretty quiet :( We had a man come through the house on Monday & he's come back with offers that are well under what we would even consider, so it's pretty disappointing. Hoping our real estate agent can talk him in to offering something more reasonable. At the moment he's only offered us $2,000 more than what we paid to build the house 2 years ago! Plus we have built a deck and done the front and back garden as well as paid for a fence. So he's kidding himself if he thinks that we would accept his offer.

Oh Buffy that's awful that they aren't helping you, an hour at a time sounds so painful and horrible!!! There's nothing worse than leaving the dr and feeling like they haven't listened to you.

I haven't really been doing too much with my time, just watching tv and trying to get things sorted before baby arrives. It's been nice haha. You'd think id be bored but im not. Plus it's nice that our house isn't a mess all the time now haha.

It's so nice your boss is taking you all out for lunch!! :D
It's scary thinking about losing friends... But I suppose we will still see the ones who really matter occasionally. My friends are all really excited but I think when it comes to the reality of a screaming baby they will be a lot less excited. I have a couple of friends with babies but I am better friends with their husbands than I am with them. None of my close girl friends have kids.

Ooh 3 nights away after baby arrives sounds lovely :) very jelly!

It really sucks about the house :( so insulting! I have never sold a house before, so I can only imagine how frustrating it is.

I have terrible heartburn today, I have had it a little on/off throughout my third tri but today has sucked, and nothing is making it better. Boo

I have only had heartburn once for two days in my second trimester. It wasn't fun! Hopefully it doesn't return!!

Any feelings on when you might go in to labour?

We got the guy up a bit on the house & think we are going to accept his offer. Feeling really nervous! 30 day settlement. And baby is due in as many days haha!

I'm not sure about when I'll go into labour. I've been having mild inconsistent contractions for over a week but nothing is happening. I think baby will probably wait until induction now. I have a meeting in 1 week and they will tell me when the induction will be (apparently a few days afterwards) and whether or not they've decided I need to have a c section. Really crossing my fingers hoping I don't need a c section, but what will be will be.
How about you??

I was always thinking I'd go a little early, but I literally have had NOTHING happening, and not sure I've dropped any. They won't intervene until I'm 12 days over either!

Side note: my cat is freaking obsessed with me! It's crazy.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks you feel something happen :D
My dog is obsessed with me too. Last night he kept patting me with his paw asking for cuddles, he was so anxious all night the poor sook.
Oh the baby is in the last window on your ticker now!!

My gallbladder has been sore all day but not bad enough for me to justify going to the hospital. They will want me to take the endone tablets (I've got them at home but I just hate the idea of taking it while this late in pregnancy) and i really worry about them effecting baby's breathing. I will go if it gets horrendous. I really don't want to be stuck in hospital for days again, I was so miserable last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->