Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Cricket is the worst sport in the universe! I'm sick of hearing about it all over the news!

Lala - that's a tough one!! Nothing is much fun to do when you're this pregnant.

Caribbean - that is such a cute little smile!!!

I like cricket, any sport that breaks for afternoon tea and stops in the rain suits me nicely!!

Blah spent the day/night at the hospital with stupid gallbladder problems again. They were all so nice to me though so that's good.
The pregnancy assessment unit is worried about preeclampsia now though and want me in on Monday, if my blood pressure is high again (I think it was only high today because of the gallbladder pain) and the proteins in my urine are present again then they will move my induction to Monday instead and do it as an emergency, as they are all booked out already.
Hopefully that doesn't happen and induction waits until Wednesday night :thumbup:
So happy to not be in pain now though.

How is everyone??

I think my baby has dropped at least a bit, no longer getting bum in ribs pain and def waddling more like a duck!!
Oh lala I hope the pain stops and you make it till Wednesday.

Lala - that sucks. I hope the pain slows down and you can wait til Wednesday for baby.

Spicy - I'm getting a lot more pain and discomfort down below and feel as though I might be waddling more, but still getting bum in rib pain..so I dunno!

AFM, we spent the day looking at houses that were open for inspection. The first was at 11 and the last was at 4, so it was pretty tiring. We have put it an offer on one house but haven't heard back yet.

My baby has been pretty low the whole time, I've had lots of cervix pain but never really any rib pain, I hear a lot of women complain about sore ribs, hopefully both of your babies drop soon!! :D

Ellie must be going through a growth spurt... nursing every 1 - 2 hours at the moment.. boy am I tired :cry: I think my boobs are about to fall off. I am so unbelievably tired (did I already mention that??). I am basically sleeping (but only for an hour or two at a time), nursing, changing nappies.... rinse and repeat and repeat and repeat!

Another photo.. this has to be one of my favourites so far:

https://s21.postimg.org/dq04j078j/Beautiful_Peanut.jpg

What a cutie!
I'm not sure if my baby has dropped or not now, bum feels higher today :shrug:

She really does look like a little doll :flower:

How are you feeling lala? Hopefully that gall bladder is leaving you alone.

I just got back from the pregnancy assessment unit now (so long and boring) and thankfully my levels are okay and they are waiting to induce for Wednesday night and not today :thumbup:

Buffy, did you hear about the offer you put in on the house?

No we haven't heard back. I've spoken with their real estate agent but haven't heard much regarding the offer yet. We are booked in to look at another property tomorrow.

That's good news! Wednesday is only two days away!!

I hope you hear back soon! Exciting times.

I'm so scared of induction, I wish I could start labour naturally before Wednesday night.

It took 3 different people before they could get my blood today. I look like a junkie, needle marks everywhere and big blue swollen bruises on top of my hands, in my wrist and in my arms. The inside of my wrist is pretty sore, if they ever want to get blood from your inner wrist, you should probably say no lol. They didn't even end up getting it from there!!

I've never even heard of getting blood taken from there!

Fingers crossed you go in to labour over the next couple of days on your own. It won't be so bad if you have to be induced :)

Yeh my stupid veins are the worst. At least they didn't end up having to go between the toes, that's my least favourite.

I know this sounds silly, but I am most scared of them inserting the balloon catheter into my cervix... That's how they are manually dilating me, rather than using just the gel. I googled people's experiences and it totally terrified me! I wish I had just gone in with ignorance lol. I was talking to an OB Saturday night though about my worries and she said that if it becomes too painful I can ask them to stop and have gas & air to help myself relax, so I feel a little better about that.
I'm not even thinking about the actual labour part-- I don't think I could bring myself to the hospital due to fear if I actually started thinking about it haha I'm such a scaredy cat.

Oooh Wednesday, that's so close and so exciting. Even though I haven't fished work yet I'm getting excited. We have our anti baby shower bbq on Saturday so but after that I'll be totally ready to meet our baby, come in squigglet I can't wait to meet you! I can't wait to find out what we have. Dh keeps telling it it's welcome to stay put as long as it likes and to come when ready, I keep telling it I want to meet it and to stay thinking about packing it's bags and moving out!! I think dh is a mix of scared and knowing that it would be a better time work wise if it was later!! But I want this baby soon

Last week thankfully. I think even the baby hates work because I always panic about how still it is when I'm at work but the rest of the time I get plenty of movement. Tea gets him going though!

I'm going back part time so today is the last Monday I'll work maybe ever! (Or at least until the kids start school)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->