Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

How crazy Ella that you can have a loss & a BFP all in the one month!! :flower:

i know buffy! first time round i was due to test on the 1st dec but tested on 28th nov and had a mc that same day/weekend. This time around i was due to test on the 30th dec but tested early again. Feel very lucky that bfp came again so quickly after our loss, thought it would've taken more time xx

i know buffy! first time round i was due to test on the 1st but tested on 28th and had a mc that same day/weekend. this time around i was due to test on the 30th but tested early again xx

you know ella i dont blame you.. ill prob end up doing the same !!!
once i ovulate ill be sympton spotting like crazy and if i feel it ill be testing too!!!

hahaha :haha:

Lol Emma exactly, I only tested early because I just felt it! And poas is abit addictive even when you're cautious haha. Really hoping you get a sticky bfp!! Keep me updated :) xx

Lol Emma exactly, I only tested early because I just felt it! And poas is abit addictive even when you're cautious haha. Really hoping you get a sticky bfp!! Keep me updated :) xx

Awww thanks Ella :))
I'm am addict to my opks at moment so will be same with testing in 2 week wait
Will Def keep you updated
We're all on January jelly beans thread now :))
You can pop over from the first time tester :))

I thought mine was quick only having one cycle in between BFP's, but you win!! Lol :haha:

Waiting for the bf to return home from visiting family and hes an hour away. oh man oh man oh man im not sure how to control myself.

Yay
Ginger
Wahoooooooooooo! Congrats!!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxx

😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you!!!!!!! I was just thinking about you earlier onetube! How are you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->