Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

It's been amazing! Such a lucky thread. Hopefully this month is a sign of things to come for the January testers as well :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!

AF is due today, but no sign of her yet. BFN 22nd and 25th (but I swear I could see the hint of a line this morning...)

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is enjoying some R&R. DH and I will be running around like crazy as we always spread ourselves pretty darn thin on this special day. Miss, I'm glad it sorta figured itself out. We BD'd on the day before +OPK, day of, and day after. So it sounds like you'll be fine:) Probably going to stalk the January thread soon just to see all of the BFPs. Have a great Holiday!

merry xmas all!!!

hoping to ovulate pretty soon on cd8 and monitor saying high...........
could mean nothing but i can feel ovaries twinging which is early for me... but who knows what my body will do after MMC and chemical

p.s merry xmas sweetpea loving your ticker

Waiting for the bf to return home from visiting family and hes an hour away. oh man oh man oh man im not sure how to control myself.

Hi everyone not sure if you'll remember me! I had a chemical at the end of November. However I think we have our bfp again! Please look at tell me what you think! Hope you're all well xxx

Bfp or evap? I can see it clearly but hard to get it in a photo as its faint!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 20
hi ella glad to see you back on here... i too had a chemical last month so know how hard they are

when is AF due for you??

i see a line on that frer but not sure on color but could def be the start of bfp

Colour is pinkish in person but too faint to get a good photo! AF is due the 30th but think I ov'd on 15th instead of the 17th x

Sorry to hear about your chemical Emma xxx

thanks ella
when i tilt it looks pinkish.....

did the chemical not put you off testing early??? what made you test???
if symtpons are strong id say bfp!!!
theres 100% a line there
good luck when are you testing again??
:hugs:

Hi Ella fab a bfp! Hope too see stronger lines in the next few days

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/19e3bb6d-b8dd-4649-a325-e0513d3e7115_zpsa20a277e.jpg

id say bfp !!!

I will test again tomorrow morning with fmu, I've had similar symptoms as I did with my chemical minus the cramping/bleeding so thought I'd test and see what it says. Not going to get too excited until I see what comes of anything though! Will test with a digi once AF is overdue x

Thanks everyone :) fingers crossed this time around for us both Emma xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->