Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

So happy you saw a sac morebabies! Bit random about you Ovaries, but hopefully that won't matter now :)

Mrs Eddie, you sound really happy atm! Glad things are going well xx

Koj, that sucks :(.... Have you dtd recently? To catch the late O?

So... as it turns out I haven't even O'ed yet!!! As I mentioned, I'm taking OPKs for the first time this month. I got a slight surge on cd13 but I wasn't convinced it was a positive so I kind of kept testing. Well, low and behold, I got an undeniably positive OPK tonight at cd19 of my 29day cycle (picture in my ttc journal)!! I guess this is the reason why I haven't gotten pregnant yet... if I O tomorrow then that means I have a 9day LP..... sigh... I guess I'm gonna have to go see a Dr. and see what they can do for me.. Things just got super real. Who knew I had a LPD (self diagnosed.. haha)

well, back to -1dpo.

I found out I O way later than I thought when I started OPK'ing! I ovulate CD19/20!

Thanks ladies!!!!

morebabies - I agree. I think it will definitely help us :)

MrsEddie - Good to know that this might be transient. But I have a feeling this is normal for me. I've gotten "EWCM" during what I thought was my TWW several times before. Actually if you recall last month, I got blood in EWCM right around CD19. I should've noticed this sooner!

Toms - yes! we DTD last night to catch the egg. Although, even if we do, I'm sure it would end in a chemical. In fact now that I think about it, I believe I've had several of them... I always thought they were evaps since my AF always came on time or just a day or two late. In hind sight, I must have been getting slight positives on 9dpo and ended in chemicals - actually, one in Aug and then again in Sept.

Noo - sorry you have to struggle with a short LP too!! But I'm definitely glad I used OPKs this month!

Thanks again for the support ladies!!!!
I'm definitely looking at this as a good thing. Understanding the problem is half the battle! :thumbup:

Hopefully this one sticks for you Koj and you get a BFP soon!! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

Good luck, Koj! Have you tried Soy, Agnus Castus or B Vits to help with your luteal phase? I've been taking Agnus Castus (1 cycle only) and B Vits for the last 3 cycles and my LP has increased from around 8/9 days (had 28 day cycles) to 12 days (32 day cycles) using those. I'm hoping it increases my chances of sustaining a pregnancy.

Thanks morebabies! all of your kind words mean more to me than you can imagine!!

Noo - I was just doing my research and reading up about vit B! I think I'm gonna start taking B complex and see what happens :) Good to hear that it's helped you! Do you take it throughout the whole cycle?

I take everything every day. I take Folic Acid, Vit B6 & B12 (need to be equal strength) and Vit D (higher strength as my BMI is above 30)

I dropped the Agnus Castus after the first cycle of taking meds as it gave me awful headaches. Cycle seems to be sustaining with the Vit B alone.

Awwn :hugs: Koj! I hope it's a bfp this month and it sticks.... Chemical's suck!

Anyone ever taken an OPK during the 2 week wait? I took one today after not taking any or getting blank ones after the fading and got a really strong instant positive. What the heck!? I wish I'd not bothered now! I just wanted to dip something!

What dpo are you at Nooo.... the only thing I've heard about getting a pos opk in your tww is that it's a possible bfp!! :) FX'd..... when you going to test?

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to check in and check on everyone!

*morebabies-glad to see you're still doing well! Sending sticky bean dust your way! I've read about "floating" ovaries. Some women never even know they have them!
*mommac-you can do it! I find being on BNB just makes it harder bc most people test early. Thank goodness for this thread! lol
*kittykat-WELCOME!!!
*noo-good luck an try to think positive thoughts! I ovulate around CD 19 too
*toms mommy-I may be joining you soon. DH and I are gonna take at least a 3 month break if I'm not knocked up this month.
*koj-hang in there and good luck on lengthening your LP. There are a lot of things out there that help

At the moment, I am 15 DPO and AF is due today. I have funky cycles, so that doesn't mean a whole lot. I'm planning on testing the 15th, but it's getting hard and hard not to POAS. I need strength ladies!!!

5dpo so not much. Had horrendous cramps today. Well, more like sharp tugging pulling pain on the left had side. Almost had me in tears :-( wasn't great!

Thanks Jamie Sue - good luck with your cycle as well! You're almost there!!! I hope AF stays far far away from you :)

-Noo, so sorry about the pain :( Maybe it's implantation! FX'ed
-Big thank yous to the rest of you ladies!!!

Well AF still hasn't got me. She was due yesterday. I'm thinking about breaking down and testing tomorrow... it "technically" wouldn't be early. Plus this weekend is crazy with my daughter's birthday, birthday party, and girl scouts. I just dont wanna recieve a BFN during all that and try to act happy. Plus I really didn't wanna test on the 15th bc is my astranged biological mothers birthday, which is always a crappy day for me. Who knows?!! We will see if my will power returns tomorrow. If not I'll be on here soon after to share the results.

Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you ladies!!!

Sorry about the horrible pain Noo, hopefully it's a good sign! :)

I've had no pain or cramping at all, but my boobs are sore when touched!.... Non pg symptoms :)

My boobs are a full degree hotter than the rest of my body, they're heavier, swollen and have bluey purple veins running through them. My areola and nipples are 3/4 shades darker..... I really hope this is it! I'll be so disappointed if it isn't or ends in a chemical. I've never had such obvious and early symptoms. Even one of the doctor's at work said I looked flushed today! Eeek!

That's awesome Noo!! I'm sure it will be a BFP and I hope it's a sticky one this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->