Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I'm sure I'll live. Hoping the positive test result disappears by the end of the day so I don't feel guilty partaking in the huge bottle of wine I have in the fridge!

Definitely enjoy that wine! I spend every 2ww with a bottle of rose and a bottle of non-alcoholic fizz side by side in the fridge!

I'm sorry it wasn't your month FX for next!

Noo - is it a full on flow??

More than a full on flow. Normally I'd be fairly light in the first day but between 3am and 8am I'd already used 5 tampons and 4 towels. The pain is horrendous yet I managed to brave the last of my Christmas shopping and survived, though I'm now a deathly white and exhausted :( Last day off before Christmas Day though so needed to be done!

:( oh Noo.. that sounds painful. so sorry you have to experience another chemical :(
Can you remind me again, do you take any prescribed meds to help with your LP?

I take B6, B12, Folic Acid & Vit D daily. Though they're not prescribed.

Hi girls, mind if I join?? :hugs: to Noo.

AF was expected yesterday but still hasent shown. Had a bit of brown on toilet paper and off and on cramps. Nothing intense at all. Sore breasts and creamy cm for awhile. Today I've had a few cramps then nothing. Today I'm 15 dpo so I plan on testing after work. This is my first cycle trying but I knew right away I didn't want to test early.

Good luck to you ladies!!

Noo - have you ever thought about using natural progesterone cream? I've been looking into it since the discovery of my short LP..

I did buy some but figured 12 day LP was considered normal? Though this cycle was 11 if I count from proper flow but as early as 9 when I started spotting. Not sure where I put it though as was getting peed off with all the pills in my cupboard lol

I mean obviously talk to your dr about it, but I read that it can help lengthen the LP so that you're less prone to a chemical! I think 12 is normal but maybe you weren't producing enough progesterone to keep the lining intact??

Hi ladies, still stalking you all even though i'm not posting.

Noo I'm so sorry about your chemical, enjoy your wine and good luck for next month.

Mrs Eddie, Massive congratualtions on your bfp!

Koj, have you tested yet? Good luck for this month!

It's nice to see the thread getting busy with lots of newcomers - good luck to you all.

Thanks so much Annio! I am going to join you ladies over in the Refugee club soon, its been a crazy week and I haven't had a chance yet! Hope you are feeling well, can't believe you are already 9 weeks!

Koj, are you testing today? I have everything crossed for you! xo

Noo, so sorry about the possible chemical. I hope you were able to enjoy some wine and relax a bit last night. Sending you big :hugs:

Hey ladies! I won't be testing today. I'm getting AF cramps so I'm just gonna wait for her to show. I feel her coming... probably tomorrow morning:growlmad:

Koj hopefully AF doesn't show! I had AF cramps for days around when I was due and definitely had the feeling like it was going to start any minute. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you!!

Had my ultrasound today. Tech wasn't very friendly and didn't say much so it was a little awkward but there's a baby in there with a heartbeat and all could be seen with an external ultrasound! Hoping things keep moving forward!

All day on the 18th, the day of my expected period I had AF like cramps, just not as severe. But it really felt like AF was about to come on. I spotted a bit in the morning but that's it. Then last night I decided to test and got a huge positive. This is EXACTLY the reason why I didn't want to test early. Because there is no confusing this line. No line eye, no tweaks needed. :happydance:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies! I won't be testing today. I'm getting AF cramps so I'm just gonna wait for her to show. I feel her coming... probably tomorrow morning:growlmad:

I also felt like AF was coming. The only reason why I tested was because my husband wanted me to (I was being a bit emotional lol)...I was convinced my period would show as expected and didn't want to waste a late trip out to get a test.

Good luck tomorrow! :thumbup:

Thanks Breadsticks!
We'll see what happens tomorrow :)

Congrats Wantingchild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back