Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hmm... I just realized AF was supposed to come yesterday or today. Tomorrow would officially make it the longest cycle since August when I had my chemical. Hopefully AF will stay away a bit longer. I'd like a longer LP!!! (or AF can stay away for 9 months if she'd like ;) )

Here's hoping for a BFP Koj!! Do you plan to test any time soon? I'm so anxious for you!!

Aw!! thanks ladies! I've been really really emotional today and every time I read your posts it almost makes me cry. aaah! crazy hormones! haha.

I'm not too hopeful since I totally feel AF coming (I even feel the wetness that makes me run to the bathroom to check if she's come!)
But either way, I'm gonna look on the bright side. If AF stays away until tomorrow that would make it a 10day LP so that's technically on the low end of normal right??

If AF doesn't show by the end of the day tomorrow, I might test with FMU the next day. But that would still only be 11dpo so I'm not sure if that's too early. I'll keep you ladies posted for sure :)

Thanks for your support guys. It really does mean a lot!!!

Hello lovely ladies!!! :hi:

Well as I said in my last post I've had a little break from BnB and wow there is a LOT to catch up on now I'm checking in again!

Biggest thins has to be you MrsEddie and your BFP!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you, got a little tear in my eye when I read your post. You deserve it so much and can't wait to hear from you and your growing bump yay! :dance: :dance:

Congrats to to JamieSue and WantingChild - fab news and wishing you both a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Noo so so sorry about your chemical :hugs:; hope you've thrown yourself face first into that bottle of wine :wine:

Ooooh and lots of new ladies joining, welcome to you all - MommaCC, KitteyKat2010, robinator (did you test yet?!), CarlyP, startingtotry and bakeranm99. Great to have you on board - this thread is fab, so much support and a big load of BFPs recently!

Mummywant2be and babybemine how r things going your end? :hugs:

Tomsmummy - loving your 'non' pregnancy symptoms made me laugh!!

Thanks for still checking up on us morebabies, lotus, breadsticks, despereaux and annio - stalking you a bit in the refugee thread and hope your pregnancies are going ok :hugs:

And last but not least Koj - I REALLY hope this is it for you, keeping everything crossed and am excited for when you test! :happydance:

AFM AF got me surprisingly early giving me a 39 day cycle this time which is much better than the 49 day one last 'month'! Got my first letter through from the infertility clinic - a questionnaire to fill in with all your details then things like smoking, drinking, how long you've been together etc. Then a bit of an odd thing - they're asking us to send in passport photos of ourselves! DH and I have decided they're going to determine if our children would be pretty enough for them to bother helping us conceive! :haha:

Sending lots of love to everyone and really hope I haven't missed anyone out :flower:

Hello lovely ladies!!! :hi:

Well as I said in my last post I've had a little break from BnB and wow there is a LOT to catch up on now I'm checking in again!

Biggest thins has to be you MrsEddie and your BFP!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you, got a little tear in my eye when I read your post. You deserve it so much and can't wait to hear from you and your growing bump yay! :dance: :dance:

Congrats to to JamieSue and WantingChild - fab news and wishing you both a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Noo so so sorry about your chemical :hugs:; hope you've thrown yourself face first into that bottle of wine :wine:

Ooooh and lots of new ladies joining, welcome to you all - MommaCC, KitteyKat2010, robinator (did you test yet?!), CarlyP, startingtotry and bakeranm99. Great to have you on board - this thread is fab, so much support and a big load of BFPs recently!

Mummywant2be and babybemine how r things going your end? :hugs:

Tomsmummy - loving your 'non' pregnancy symptoms made me laugh!!

Thanks for still checking up on us morebabies, lotus, breadsticks, despereaux and annio - stalking you a bit in the refugee thread and hope your pregnancies are going ok :hugs:

And last but not least Koj - I REALLY hope this is it for you, keeping everything crossed and am excited for when you test! :happydance:

AFM AF got me surprisingly early giving me a 39 day cycle this time which is much better than the 49 day one last 'month'! Got my first letter through from the infertility clinic - a questionnaire to fill in with all your details then things like smoking, drinking, how long you've been together etc. Then a bit of an odd thing - they're asking us to send in passport photos of ourselves! DH and I have decided they're going to determine if our children would be pretty enough for them to bother helping us conceive! :haha:

Sending lots of love to everyone and really hope I haven't missed anyone out :flower:

Welcome back. We missed you. Things are going good with me so far.
Had a HSG done which came back clear and two ultrasounds which look to be good. Had a folicle present which nurse said was good. She also said as far as she can see my blood work looks good as well. Been :sex: more frequently this time. At end of week DH should be turning in his SA and then when that is done we will meet with RE once again with results and hopefully a BFP but if not then he will help us with the next course of action.:happydance:

Hi ladies!

baby1 welcome back! That's so funny about the passport pictures! and I love your interpretation! hilarious!!! :rofl:

babybemine yay for good folicle!! now swim, :spermy: swim!!

afm - no AF this morning :) but still feeling very wet like right before AF arrives. I also don't feel pregnant at all. like zero symptoms (except for being really constipated.. ew. sorry TMI). so I'm guessing that this month I randomly O'ed about 3days late and my AF will also be 3days late - which means my AF should arrive tomorrow or Sunday. we shall see! The good thing is, my LP is at least 10days!!

Huge congrats WantingChild!

Yay, welcome back Baby! Thank you so much for your sweet post, (it actually brought tears to my eyes)! Missed you tons and so happy to hear from you. Sounds like things are going really well with you and glad to hear that you had a shorter cycle. I am so glad that you are moving forward with the fertility clinic and just know that you will be on here sharing your BFP soon!

Congrats Babybemine, great news!

Koj, not to get your hopes up but I had the same wetness down there that you're describing, (still do, TMI but lots of creamy CM). I am so hoping that this is it for you. The only thing I am bummed about is that I will be offline after today until the 27th, due to travelling, family stuff, etc, so I'm going to have to wait to find out how your test goes. I will be thinking good thoughts for you and can't wait log back in on Thursday for an update!

Hope everyone else is well!

Koj, I was the same. My CM turned from creamy to watery (though I don't know if that was typical because that was the first month I checked CM). Also, I was constipated which is the opposite of what happens to me right before AF :haha: I really hope that I see BFP news from you soon :D

baby1, that is hysterical! I'm glad you are well :)

I will be offline from now until December 27, travelling and visiting family and friends, so just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! :xmas3: Looking forward to catching up then!

good to know! yea, constipation is the only thing out of the ordinary for me this month. The other thing is, the moment I found out I O'ed on cd19, I started taking B-50 complex since I read that it could lengthen my LP. From what I could tell, any excess vitamins would come out in my pee so I figured it could only help me. I don't think taking vit B for 10 days could lengthen my LP but I guess there's always exceptions so maybe that's why I haven't gotten my AF yet?? ugh.. I'm dying to find out one way or the other.. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Mrs.Eddie - Happy Holidays and see you on Thursday! Are you going to tell your family about the baby (if you haven't already)????

Hopefully joining this thread will give me the strength to stay away from the pee sticks. This is my first round of clomid and I think I ovulated. I'm cautiously optimistic.

If my ovulation occurred when I think it did, AF should be due the 26th. I'm planning to start testing the 27th.

Hi all! :) Sorry I've been a bit awol recently. Had to go visit the inlaws! But all the travelling's done for xmas now :) We can now relax and enjoy!

A lot's been happening on here! Huge congrats Mrs Eddie :happydance:

Koj, I really hope AF stays away, you deserve a bfp xmas pressie x

My AF showed up today, right on time! But expected as only started dtd on cd22 due to OH being away all month!..... I'm hoping e'll be delayed to work this month so we can have a slight chance of catching! He's supposed to go on CD9, so we'll see!

FX'd Koj x

Welcome reverie!

Tom's - Thanks! Hope you get the chance to catch the egg this month!!

Have had diarrhea and nausea.....if I'm pregnant it will all be worth it.

Morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend! We're up early getting everything sorted for the Christmas visiting to start! DH's dad today, my dad tomorrow and then DH's mum's on Christmas eve until boxing day! We've already seen my mum! Going to be running around all over the place but I'm sure it will all be lovely!! Looking forward to getting back on the 27th and shutting the door to the world for a few days!

The busy is keeping me nice and distracted, normally I'd be counting down until when I can test by now but all feeling very calm so far! I shall probably test on NYE which is 1 day early but I think it fits in better with our plans this month!

I probably won't be online much in the next few days so have a lovely Christmas everyone! Good luck to everyone who is testing over the Christmas period!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

babybemine - I feel the same way every month.. This month, I tell myself "being constipated is all worth it if I'm pregnant." haha :haha:

startingtotry - Merry Christmas! Have fun with your family! See you when you get back :)

AFM - AF is now 2 days late and I ended up caving and testing this morning. the result :bfn:. Gutted..:cry: but if you think about it, I'm only at 11dpo even though I'm 2 days late. Maybe there's still a chance? but I'm feeling much more pessimistic about it now. I think AF is just gonna be mean to me and show up late. On the up side, my LP is at least 11days :)

Awwww Koj :hug: I was really hoping this was going to be it for you! Makes it so much worse when AF is late because then you really start to get your hopes up! :hugs: Of course you're not 100% out until AF shows up.. so you never know!! But like you said if AF does show up at least your LP is longer this cycle and you can also enjoy lots of :wine: over the holidays! Obviously you'd rather be pregnant but I'm trying to throw some positives in there! :hugs: :flower:

thanks morebabies! I was hoping too.... late AFs are the worst!!!! so evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->