Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

10-11 DPO here. Breasts feel heavier today. I have never really had swelling or soreness as part of my usual AF symptoms, so maybe a good sign?

Koj, so sorry! :hugs: I got my first positive with FMU at 12DPO and it was so faint I almost missed it. Seriously, I said to my husband "See! Stark white te...wait, what the hell is that?!?" :haha: So you never know! I highly doubt anything would've shown for me at 11DPO, I hope same is true for you :)In any case, I am glad your LP is lengthening!

Reverie, that is a good sign! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Breadsticks! We'll see I guess. I keep running to the bathroom thinking AF is here but no signs yet.. Maybe we'll BD tonight to induce it. hahahaha.

reverie - we're so close in cycle! Hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Thanks Koj!

Since this is my first round of clomid my cycle was extra long. If I dont get my BFP this round or AF (since I usually don't) I'll have another extra long cycle of provera+clomid.

Nope :nope: no sign of af. Woke up thinking af had finally come because i felt really wet down there but still nothing. :shrug: I'll be testing again tomorrow (13dpo)!

Brown cm on tp when I wiped tonight.. :( AF will be here first thing in the morning... I'm gutted! I really though it was gonna be my month :cry: at least my LP was 13 days long..

Hmmm.. no AF yet... Not even spotting anymore. Even asked my DH to jump start it this morning :sex: haha. But tested and :bfn: so not sure what's going on :shrug:

Ooh how starnge koj!.... I didn't get a bfp until 22dpo with the chemical a couple of months ago, maaybe it'll take that long for you? Fx'd x

Sorry for the late update ladies! Got an unpleasant surprise on Christmas day :witch:. 4 days late and a nice long 14day LP. I really was hoping to get a Christmas bfp but i guess it just wasn't meant to be.. On to the next cycle. I'm hoping for a 2013 baby! :baby:

Sorry for the late update ladies! Got an unpleasant surprise on Christmas day :witch:. 4 days late and a nice long 14day LP. I really was hoping to get a Christmas bfp but i guess it just wasn't meant to be.. On to the next cycle. I'm hoping for a 2013 baby! :baby:

Sorry Koj! I've been following you for ages :hugs:

Aww Koj, :hugs: So sorry boooo!!!

Roll on 2013! I've started peeing on opks to see when I'm fertile this month. I'm on CD6 now but it's poss OH goes to work in 2 days time so hoping I'll O early!

Peed on a OPK I swear that it was positive.....pregnancy sign maybe.....been feeling weird all month. Please oh least let me pregnant.

Awww Koj how rude of AF to show up that late and on Christmas!! Massive :hug: to you!!!!! This cycle has been quite a roller coaster for you. Hopefully though you having a longer LP will help things for next cycle :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->