Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

ooh nico, that's exciting! When are you testing?

Probably New Years Eve think it might be goodluck :haha:
Just a little nervous I had AF pains two days before my AF was due and she never showed and to be honest I never had AF pains ever, so was a sure sign for me. Im not used to them, so hoping all will be good if I am PG :flower:

My AF is never late always on time or a day early, noticing my breasts are getting more swollen and sore by the day. Usually that subsides too when AF arrives :wacko:

Just trying to rest up when I can :hugs: will you be testing soon?

I'm sorry, Toms! I do think a break will do you good though. I can't believe I've got to CD9 and not done any OPK yet. I might not actually bother this cycle and just temp and go by CM. The last 3 cycles I've O'd CD 18/19 so I may just go with the flow. I informed my husnand I fancied an early night otnight and got "Oh, is it that time already?" Umm... No, I just plan to abuse my husband's body for my own pleasure! lmao... MEN!

Ooh sounds really positive Nico! :).... I'm not testing, currently on cd8 but OH is now away for 2 weeks so will miss ovulation :(.... Hopefully he'll be here for Jan!

I'm sorry, Toms! I do think a break will do you good though. I can't believe I've got to CD9 and not done any OPK yet. I might not actually bother this cycle and just temp and go by CM. The last 3 cycles I've O'd CD 18/19 so I may just go with the flow. I informed my husnand I fancied an early night otnight and got "Oh, is it that time already?" Umm... No, I just plan to abuse my husband's body for my own pleasure! lmao... MEN!

I usually go by CM but have used OPKs just last month and starting to this month. I've found them confusing already as the dark line didn't appear last month and none of the fainter lines were in sync with my CM :shrug: I like just going by CM but after 4 months of nothing I thought I'd give them a go for a while!

Although my OH obviously knows we're trying I don't tell him when I'm near to O as like your OH I think it'll just feel like he's being a bit used! :haha: Although they're supposed to want it as much as we want it!

I found I get EWCM for 2/3 days before ovulation. By ovulation I'm usually back to creamy or sticky CM.

Hi id love to join you. Thank u for this thread! I'm am willing myself not to test earlier and hold out till 11 Jan. Then I found this...it just reminds me of all the reasons to wait.

I'm ttc 2. Ds conceived with the help of clomid. Currently cd 15,1st round of clomid taken cd 2-6.I don't temp or use opks so cant b exact about ov. Will test if no AF cd 28-does that sound reasonable?

I will be offline until January 4 (off visiting some friends) but I wanted to wish all of you ladies a very happy new years! I hope there are a ton more BFPs on this thread for 2013!

Hi Lou! :wave:.... How old is your LO?

Hi Toms mum, he is 18 months. Had my coil out in October as we decided to start trying again. Ur post earlier sounds like me and my dh.....the 'u only want me for my swimmers' line.He actually can get really stubborn about it even thou he wants another child too. :sulk: Having said that I can win him round...maybe that's why he protests! Hmmm :winkwink:
I avoid any talk of my cycle!

Morning ladies!

Welcome to Lou! How many DPO are you Babybemine? Hopefully it's just too early for you, FX for NYE for you we'll be testing at the same time!

I am really suffering from an urge to POAS these last couple of days but I hate the negativity when I see a :BFN: AF is due on the 1st but I've agreed that I'll let myself test on NYE!

Happy New Year Mrs. Eddie!! Just wanted to throw out there that Ive found apples to work really well when not feeling good.

Babybemine hopefully its just too early for you! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Startingtotry its definitely easier to see AF come then to see the negatives so stay strong and wait to test!! Good luck!

Aww, hopefully just too early Babybemine... hold in there :hugs:

Good luck starting to try :thimbup:

Hi Lou! :wave:.... How old is your LO?

Hi Toms mum, he is 18 months. Had my coil out in October as we decided to start trying again. Ur post earlier sounds like me and my dh.....the 'u only want me for my swimmers' line.He actually can get really stubborn about it even thou he wants another child too. :sulk: Having said that I can win him round...maybe that's why he protests! Hmmm :winkwink:
I avoid any talk of my cycle!

Aww, 18 months is a nice age, my Nephew is nearly that age now and he's in to everything!!!

I completely avoid talking about my cycle too! As far as he's concerned....ignorance is bliss! Although it back fires when I need him to dtd and he's not in the mood Grrr!

My nipples have been tingly since yesterday.... is this a sign of imminent O? I've not felt this before at this stage in my cycle!.... Also TMI but I've been getting very slight twinges in my cervix/vg, like I'm near orgasm!... Any ideas what that might be? Another O sign??

Not sure on when I ovulated. So not sure on dpo. Hoping it was just too early to test..

Sorry Toms mum not sure about yr cervix twinges, have u had that before (except nr orgasm!)?
I'm already fighting in my head not test early.Aarrgghh,another 12 days to go yet. Don't want to wish the time away either it would b wishing the Christmas holidays away.

:hi: ladies sorry I have been AWOL I am suffering with the dreaded cold which has knocked me for six :sick:

helping me not SS though expect for this dull low ache I seem to have and odd twinges :wacko: 6dpo today

Sending lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->