Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I finally got my :bfp: tested today! :happydance:
I am eight days late for AF. OMG in shock but very happy!

Congratulations H&H 9 months what a lovely way to start a new year :hugs:

Nico-u won't need a drink tonight,you'll b on a natural high! Haveva great pregnancy and beyond x

Congratulations!!:)

Still no af, 6dpo today. I'm a little bit afraid to say this but I have really been feeling pregnant today! My back hurts, I nearly passed out in the store today and I can't eat that much. I aldo have a very strong sense of smell now! Exciting but I'm thinking af is gonna come any day. Don't know when I want to test...

I don't know yet. Maybe in a week or so:) I think I'm gonna wait until I really belive I'm pregnant (getting enough morninhsickness or so). I don't have a test at home and that helps. I'm also very busy with my two LOs:)

That's a good idea Josefin! I hope I'm strong enough to only test when I feel completely different to normal!

Hi Non-Testing ladies! I'd like to join this thread! Still room?? :)

My DH and I have been married 5 years. We've been TTC #1 for a year. We became pregnant once in May but found out the baby had died at 8 weeks, so I had a medical miscarriage in July. Since then, for the last 5 months, we've had no luck. I temp, use opks, and track CM. (It's a lot of keeping track, but I'm a little bit "Type A" and I like to know what's going on. :p ) The last 5 months of BFNs over and over have really gotten me depressed. Tomorrow should be CD1 (got a BFN on a FRER today, which is 14dpo), and I'm turning over a new leaf. I want to join you!

I like keeping track of my cycle, but I want to start doing the "Zen" thing with the TTC journey. Observing, noticing, but not becoming frustrated or fed up. I've been pretty frustrated the last 5 months. Teach me your non-testing ways, o wise ones ;)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year sees lots of BFP's and Babies :)

Hi Buttercup.... Welcome :) This is a great threads for keeping you sane during the 2ww xx

I'm not feeling normal ay all anymore! The past few days have looked like this. Nausea and diarrhea in the morning, feel like I'm gonna faint all day but I can eat normally and in the evening I'm nauseas again and I don't want to eat anything. I really feel pregnant and I'm gonna tell DH that today. He's gonna be mad. I'll have to buy a test as soon as posible. I don't know what this is of not pregnancy!

Should of started my AF yesterday and had two BFN's with Clear Blue early test and a Wallmart early test.
Had a great New Years Eve. I hope everyone else did as well.
This week hubby has SA done so we shall see if anything is wrong there by the 8th.
Just waiting for the 8th and for my AF to show up so I can start trying again.
On my way to being a new home owner and hoping all the chaos of buying a home and then moving will keep my mind occupied in the next few months.

Babybemine, congrats on the new house! New houses are so much fun--so much decorating to be done! You and I could be cycle buddies this time (unless you turn out to be preg, which you still might if no af!). I just started af today, Jan 1. What a way to start the new year. :dohh: What CD do you usually ov?

I'm buying a test and taking it tomorrow! But I don't feel pregnant anymore. Must have been the flu or something but still, testing tomorrow at 18dpo.

Babybemine, congrats on the new house! New houses are so much fun--so much decorating to be done! You and I could be cycle buddies this time (unless you turn out to be preg, which you still might if no af!). I just started af today, Jan 1. What a way to start the new year. :dohh: What CD do you usually ov?

Didn't OPK last month but the previous was at cd 13. then 13 dpo AF showed up. Will be using the OPK
Thinking I may start AF today or tomorrow been feeling crampy achey and hot. My mind is also scattered. Washed a load of towels and lost the laundry card to dry them....oops.

Will keep you posted on when AF comes. Would be very happy if she stayed away.

Happy New Year ladies :hi: Buttercup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->