Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi buttercup, welcome.
Were moving house this month losing count of how many people have said new year,new house,new baby! I brush it off as no one knows we are ttc-can't b doing with the pressure. Does anyone else keep ttc to themselves?

We were meant to be moving into our new house this month but builders have put moving in date back to end of Feb/beginning of March!! :dohh:

We have not told anyone we are TTC (except my mother & sister and that was only because of our chemical) but no-one else knows but OMG do they keep on every time we see friends etc they ask when we are having babies etc it is really annoying as it isn't anyones business tbh!! Plus we get pressure when they don't know imagine if they did especially as it isn't happening straight away! :dohh:

Reading all the posts of how many times people have re-tested makes me nervous :dohh:

First test done on 31/12/12 was and second one done on 02/01/13 which was also and dark :baby:

Estimated due date of September 04, 2012 which is funny because it calculated my conception date as the ONLY time I BD'd so was so accurate :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
We haven't told many people because it's too pressured! We've got a few close friends that know but we mainly only talk about it with one other couple who are also TTC I think it's easier if only a few people know! Having said that we've never hidden the fact that we'd like children one day so I don't think that anyone will be surprised!

We haven't told many people either, just a friend and my sis. I'm not telling the inlaws that's for sure! MIL keeps asking if we're going to have another one, I don't want the added pressue of her asking how it's going all the time!

All this talk of moving house is making me jealous! Our house is on the market, has been since April but it just won't sell Grrrr! My OH has just got a job in Gibraltar so he is having to go out there without us until I've arranged to rent ours out :(

Don't feel nervous Nico some people just LOVE poas :haha: you have your BFP so enjoy every minute of it :thumbup:

Did you only BD once and caught? that is amazing if you did lucky girl :thumbup:

nico82, if I'm pregnant I'll be due the day before you:) Here they calculate based on 28 days cycle so the real due date would be 4-5 days later, but "on the paper" it will be 3rd sept. :) H&H 9 months to you!

Congratulations H&H 9 months :happydance:

wow!! So much action while I was away!
Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats to nico and josefin on your BFPs!

babybemine - did you test again?? I hope AF stays far away for you!!!!

Ooh, congrats Josefin! x

I'm either O'ng today or tomorrow according to opks.... I had faint lines on cd7 and cd8 so thought I'd O'd earlier but I got a strong line this morning (cd13) so it makes more sense that that's the right one!.....

But yet another cycle of no bd :( So I'll keep check of my non-symptoms :haha:

I'm dying to test early, I have only 3 more days until af is due. I haven't tested early for about a year. This time my body is throwing me through a loop, probably because it is the first round I have tried Clomid.

Dying to test but feel like :witch: will show up about 10 min. After I do, whenever I do. :( grr

Josefin congrats!! I guess your preg feelings were right on the mark!:happydance:
Nico, congrats to you as well!! Nice to see that line getting darker :thumbup:

The only person who knows we're ttc is my sister. She and I started trying at the same time, hoping to be preg together (it almost worked! so sad). She had a little girl this past October. We're hoping to get "caught up" soon, haha. :p

Toms - I'll be asking you to report your non-symptoms this cycle as well ;) haha.

Ladies, I want to join you and be a non-testing convert, but I have a problem, in that I really don't know when I'm expecting a period at all..I don't just want to wait and wait and wait and I know from experience that I don't really get symptoms til at least 6 weeks...what shall I do?? The reason is that I have come off b/c recently, and I still don't know if i'm on cycle 1 after b/c, or cycle 2..I had a strange,scanty, unexplained bleed. It wasn't IB as i've tested, but it definitely wasn't a period,,so I suppose, just b/c related, but what does that mean for the rest of my cycle..?? I just don't know..!all I know is possible ovulation 29th December.

Hi Fuscia!.... Oh how frustrating! I came off the pill in Sept and got so confused as to what was a real af and what was withdrawl afterwards! I counted the withdrawl bleed a couple of days after coming of pill, which only lasted 2 days as my af and 27 days later had a another af :)..... Maybe count dpo from 29th and then test when you get to 20dpo? c

I think I will be joining this thread next cycle if I get a BFN this one, I've been testing since 6dpo and BFN's all the way are bumming me out!

I think I will be joining this thread next cycle if I get a BFN this one, I've been testing since 6dpo and BFN's all the way are bumming me out!

6 dpo is really early. Count your longest cycle and shortest cycle. If you must, test the day of your average cycle length and then if BFN check again the day of your longest cycle day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->