Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I am thinking of not keeping HPTs in the house anymore, so I won't feel tempted to test before AF is late.

I am thinking of not keeping HPTs in the house anymore, so I won't feel tempted to test before AF is late.

Sounds like a plan.

I actually have gotten better...I have one test sitting in the br that has been there for months. Months of :witch: are terrible, but at least I'm not also watching bfn all the time.

Good idea, I was thinking I'd do that...though I don't even trust really that I ov'd, I really hope I did, the OPKs seemed to show a textbook progression from almost nothing to something almost as dark as the control line (but some say that it has to be as dark, I always took it that a pattern of getting darker and lighter again was quite indicative of the surge, even if it didn't become extremely dark?) ..so yes, I suppose i'll leave it as many days post ov as I would usually have before a period..?I don't want to get caught out by af whilst still waiting to test...it would seem somehow worse? So I might start testing 12-14 dpo. even if I can stop the ridiculously early testing that would be an improvement!!

Oedi, that's a good idea. Those hpts really call out to us.

Fuchsia, i think the lines are supposed to be equally dark, but the more you use them the better you will be able to use them, know what i mean? Your body may not follow the rules exactly. When i use opks, i don't get a gradual progression. I have two lines for pretty much my whole cycle, then suddenly at ov, the test line gets dark. But everyone is different! :)

I've been testing negative since 9dpo... Now 12 dpo... Feeling soooo sad!! Dunno why I do it to myself!!!! :(

usually ovulation is really obvious for me, I wouldn't need OPKs, everything happens at the right time and all together..so fertile cm coincides with correct cervical position and so on...but ever since I've actually been ttc...well I have no idea! Dynamicmae, I think you should now join us and stop for at least 3 days. As af becomes 'late' you can get a little more excited and then at least, when you do test, you'll be able to believe the result a bit more..? perhaps bargain with yourself- that you'll hold out til 15dpo, and then only test once a day til 18dpo or something like that?! I have cramps tonight, worried I'm just going to randomly get af and be so very disappointed and also not trust the ic OPKs...

Im starting to hate opks and I'm only on month 2 of using them!.... I've had os since cd7 but only in the mornings! Even now at cd14 the pos is still there in the morn and gone by the eve! :shrug:

I never do mine with 1mu - Always mid morning and then evening xx 1mu are too concentrated.

I'll be testing with opks soon. I've been having some O symptoms today so I might start testing tonight or tomorrow (I'm CD10 today). Like Tom's, this is my 2nd month opk-ing. My previous cycle was really wacky so I have no clue when I'll O this cycle.. I'm hoping sooner rather than later :)

Toms - There's NO way I'm pregnant right now (coz AF just left 3 days ago) but I've been having so many symptoms!! This is crazy! Just thought of you and your non-symptom spotting ;)

Haha Koj!..... I am 1dpo today and have lots of abdo cramping but I've recently started doing yoga and yesterday I was doing abdominal lifts so I think it's them! :shrug:

I keep pressing my boobs to see if they hurt but nothing.... not sure why I'm doing this as I'm not expecting them to hurt :wacko:

yea weird things are happening to me today... really bad backaches, creamy EWCM, and achy bbs. Maybe it's O symptoms??? I o'ed on cd19 last cycle so this would be reeeallly early.

Yeah that would be really early if your af finished 3 days ago! Wierd but possible! :/

My CM has gone dry now so I think I did O yesterday, I've felt nauseous most of today aswell! :shrug: Lets see what the next 2 weeks of non pregnant symptoms bring!

Sorry awifey :hugs:

Woke this morning just feeling like I am out this month :shrug: ah well I am sure AF will show this weekend as scheduled :dohh:

I dunno I just feel out :shrug: 10dpo I am crampy today, my bbs feel huge, feel queasy but just feel out :shrug: checked my cervix it is back up high & very firm & closed but also on the tip of the cervix was some pinkish cm tiny amount!

I dunno I just have this overwhelming feeling that she will arrive :dohh:

Thanks I am just feeling blue today :(

Sorry Babybemine :hugs:

Some light pink blood up there I defo think I am out this cycle :dohh: onto cycle 5/6 I guess!! well once AF shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->