Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Twag that is the worst I always find, when you find out af is 'on her way' before it even probably starts and you know you still have to wait another stupid day or so until you get those horrible cramps and so on:growlmad: always makes me so cross!! ugh. sorry about that....I would like to say 'hope it's not that' and some other random preg spotting but you know what your af coming feels like better than anyone, so I won't be presumptious!

I just want her to get here and be done with it if she is coming so then I can plan the next cycle get DH on board and get my damn BFP!!

I'm also waiting!!! Luteal phase is usually about 12 days.... Meant to start today... Don't feel much of anything really?!?! Temperatures still way above the coverline. What do you guys think?

babybemine - so sorry :( I was really hoping you'd get a BFP! one of these days it will be our turn..! right!?

Toms - looking forward to your 2weeks of non-pregnant symptom spotting :)

awifey - sorry AF got you as well :hugs:

twag - how long is your LP? 10dpo spotting sounds promising if your AF isn't due for a while.

Dynamic - Sounds promising for you too!

hi Fuchsia :hi:

Hope I didn't miss anyone... :dust: to all

LP is 11 days so AF is due Sunday therefore I can put money on it I am out this cycle :shrug: ah well onwards & upwards right :thumbup:

Fertile window for the new cycle is whilst we are away for the week so FX

Good luck ladies :dust:

Sorry to just jump in without reading thru all the posts but can I join?!

I don't test till AF hasn't shown which means I've only done 1 test; when I was pregnant with my DS who is now 2. I was on clomid and some shot that releases the egg so I knew exactly when AF was due.

I am not completely regular in my cycle since having my son but my guess is I am due for AF on Tues or Wed.

Will buy my HPT on Tues after work. Eeeeek!

Sorry babybemine that AF got you! :hugs: Hopefully next cycle works out better for you :hugs:

Hi Dannypop!.... I know what you mean about long threads! It's nice to get the idea but you could be there for days reading the whole thing! :haha:

14 DPO... Looks like temps are on their way DOWN!! Suspect AF will arrive anytime soon :'( So for me that means HSG and spern analysis test and another round of clomid....

Hmm I'd normally be getting darker OPK now but they're getting lighter again and never went positive! I'm normally due to ovulate tomorrow. I'm wondering if my bout of cystitis (too much wine and sex!) and antibiotics have actually pushed ovulation back or I missed it altogether by starting my OPK later than normal ?

Well still managing not go near my the draw with the tests in!

Sorry to those whose AF has bad timing and doesn't know she's not welcome.

I'm symptomless but have conclude having symptoms can be more confusing.

And sorry noo, I'm not sure if antibiotics effect ov

I think I looked up before if antibiotics mess with ovulation after having been on some and it all came back saying it should have no effect on it.

Sorry I have no advive Noo.... OPKs are so frustrating though! I have been using them for the past 2 months now. Last month I tested from cd7-cd13 and got no positives. This month I tested from cd7-cd16 (today) and I got a pos on cd14 morn,, a neg that night??? and then 3 very strong positives on cd15. A pos this morning and a neg this afternoon.

My boobs have been hurting today so I have put down today as my O day (cd16), hich to me seems a bit too late as I only have a 27/28day cycle so will only have a luteal phase of 10/11 days? :shrug:

So, non preg symptoms then (koj! ;)).... My boobs are sore to touch today! :shrug: But I think I o'd today so putting that down as the reason.... although I've never had sore boobs in the middle of cycle!

Haha! Love it Toms :) thanks! my boobs have been sore too. I swear if I was in my tww right now I would be 100% convinced that I am pregnant! but I still have yet to O. hahaha. I should start my opk today. (cd12)

I don't ovulate till CD 18/19 so I'd not say CD16 is really all that late.

Hmm think it's put me back a few days. I'm now getting the EWCM on CD18 that I'd normally have gotten on CD15 & 16. So I'm assuming I'll probably ovulate CD20/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->