Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Noo, maybe it's not the antibiotics but actually the infection that set you back? I know that anything that stresses the body can delay ovulation, and infection would definitely qualify, i should think. Are you feeling better now?

I planned a little weekend away with my hubby right around when I will ovulate. I'm pretty excited for it! I don't have a perfectly reliable cycle, so I hope I o at the right time :p Has any one else done this? Any success stories?

Yes completely back to normal now. It hit me at work but luckily as I work in a hospital on delivery suite we have plenty of Ob/Gynae doctors willing to treat you :)

Still no :witch: she was due to arrive this morning as she always does nothing no sign crampy, lower back ache mainly on my left side and feeling very queasy all day :shrug: not counting my chickens yet though she still could arrive

I will not test until Thursday/Friday so roughly 16dpo if she isn't here by then then it has to be a bfp right?? :haha:

I will not test until Thursday/Friday so roughly 16dpo if she isn't here by then then it has to be a bfp right?? :haha:

Sounds like a good plan! I'll also be about 16DPO on Thurs/Fri but I may test on Wed. Not too long to go now ...

All dependent of course on the evil :witch:

We will see what she has planned

Exciting!!! FX'ed for you Twag!!! 16dpo sounds like a good time to test :) Good luck!

Twag that sounds good!!! By then you will definitely know for sure. Bet you will be more than a bit adrenalined up testing then! I have been terrible and given in and testing....but, today I tried breast milk after reading variety of things about it. Yes i've been to the peeonastick site and read that article..but that's just one lady, I wanted more experiences! I found mixed things...some encouraging and some not so..but I also found a hardcore research paper on it, so it is definitely a phenomenon that occurs, but how trustworthy it is I don't know..anyway, I got a positive result on it, and now feel in 2 (or 3 or 4) minds about whether to be even mildly excited. everyone else keeping to their not testing..??

I am not allowing myself to get excited until at least Wednesday :shrug: and I am not a POAS addict so no worries about caving in lol

Good luck ladies :dust:

I'm testing tomorrow! Bring along the violens and trumpets and pom poms. And the wine if it's not a BFP!

Good luck Dannypop hope this is your BFP :dust:

I didn't even hear her cackle but she just got me. That witch! Got up to wee quickly and NOT because I felt AF and there she was. Gutted bleak miserable and drinking a fat glass of wine.

Booo to the :witch:.... I hope the bottle of wine tastes good? x

My boobs are still sore from supposed ovulation 2 days ago :shrug:

2 x positive OPK now so I think I can confirm that ovulation is 2/3 days behind this cycle. I think my bout of cystitis has lengthened the process. Hope this doesn't mean my LP is shorter though - Hoping for just a longer cycle!

sorry AF got you danny and dyna :( evil evil :witch:!

Toms - isnt it so weird that every cycle is so different from the other!? It certainly doesn't make things easier for us! ugh!

Noo - yay for O!! now get BD-ing :sex:

twag - I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP on Wednesday :) This thread has been very lucky recently with lots and lots of BFPs so maybe you can help the streak going!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->