Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

How are you doing Koj? Any af yet?

I'm currently watching a programme on bbc 4 about ivf treatment, called Making Babies. It's really interesting and true bbc style :)

Toms - I'm still waiting to ovulate :) I'm hoping it will happen in the next day or two. IVF seems so scary..! although I have no clue how it works. haha

14dpo no :witch: this morning :shrug:
I woke up in the night my face soaked in sweat feeling like I was going to be sick then kept waking up feeling sick & felt sick this morning I have not been sick though :shrug:
Dull ache & gassy tummy is gurgling away lol

Still think she will show so not holding put too much hope

Sorry to those who's period showed.
Friday is nearly here, testing stations are go providing AF doesn't make an appearance.
To everyone else waiting.:dust:

Hi Ladies!

AF is due tomorrow, got lots of watery CM and very tired - could just be coz Im back at work after a 2 week holiday (the tiredness, not the CM LOL!). not holding out too much hope for a BFP this month, but lotsa babydust to all of you waiting for your BFP!!!!

Hello lovely ladies - how are you all? Sorry I've not been around for AGES, have taken a bit of a step back from all things TTC whilst I wait for my first appointment with the fertility clinic. Looks like we've had loads of new ladies join us - welcome everyone this is a great thread :thumbup:
And a couple more BFPs yay! :happydance: Wishing you all a H&H 9 months.
I'm not tracking anything really at the minute just enjoying the break until all our testing starts. Endo pain getting steadily worse so hopefully they'll be able to offer something to help that too....
Will keep an eye on you all :winkwink: until I'm ready to get back into the swing of things
Hugs :hugs: to everyone xx

Baby1 when do you got for your appointment? Hopefully they can help you out with everything! Glad to hear you're relaxing in the mean time! :thumbup:

Good Morning all! My husband and I are in our 2nd mth of TTC and I pray for patience. I am going crazy, I am 9-10DPO and caved, tested BFN..yet I am still hopeful & know I shouldn’t test till a missed AF. I pray every day for patience and for me not to get all pee crazy every month. I never would have expected for me to be this anxious every month awaiting AF. I have had cramping/stabbing/pressure on uterus area 3-4DPO and slight cramping ever since, tender boobs, vivid nightmares/dreams, extreme gas, and overall just felt a bit different this month after ovulation. I am still hopeful again it’s still early, yet how do yall resist the temptation of testing every month!!!!!!

Not sure yet morebabies - they got referral by 10th Dec and I sent back the initial info form they had sent me over xmas time. I'm in the Alps skiing this week (making the best of not being pregnant - skiing, wine and soft cheese!! :haha:)
So am hoping there'll be a letter from them when I get back - I'm in the UK so it's NHS but they do have waiting times they have to adhere to and I'll be making sure I get an appointment asap!! If there's nothing when I get back I'm just going to start ringing them regularly to check where I am on the list - will give me something to do!

Well good luck and I hope you can get an appointment soon so you can get things moving! I'm doing good! Thanks for asking. Finally feeling less sick and actually been getting things done. Have my first appointment on Wednesday although I don't believe anything exciting happens so I'm just waiting and looking more towards the 12 week scan.

baby1 - glad you got to enjoy wine and soft cheese!! mmmm!!! Hope you get an appt soon :)

morebabies - oh my! your first appointment! That's so exciting!! good luck!

and good luck to those testing soon :)

:dust:

Thanks koj!! I hope you don't mind but I silently stalk your ttc journal :haha: I'm just waiting for your BFP!!

Hi TX!.... I completely know what you mean about ttc testing you patience! It's so hard not to test sometimes... even if you know it's way too early! Or if you haven't even bd this month! :dohh:

No I have not tested 15dpo AF 4 days late still no sign but I am going to wait it out :coffee: I am in no rush to test I think waiting longer without show of AF can only be positive right :shrug:

what great patience!! and you are absolutely right :) I hope there's a gorgeous BFP waiting at the end of your long wait! :dust:

I dunno I just feel really calm & I do not feel the urge to POAS at all :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->