Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Aw that's fantastic news faith! So exciting! I'm getting what I hope are ov pains and bding every day, got my first blood test tomorrow and another booked for next week as my cycles are all over the place hopefully it shows I am in fact ovulating,i just want that bfp now :)
Baby dust to all. x

Hi all, sorry been quiet been away for the weekend. Welcome to Faithnhope and congrats on your BFP, amazing news!! :happydance:
I'm on cd8 and yesterday finished 5 days of soy isoflavones - first time using in an attempt to regulate my unruly cycles! I've had quite bad side effects whilst taking them - headaches and lots of cramping pains but I'm happy as long as that means they're doing their job! AF all finished now so here comes the fun section of the cycle.
Hope everyone else is ok? :hugs2:

Congrats Faith, that is excellent news! Wishing you a h& h 9 months!

AFM, AF got me today, which bums me out but I'm also really happy that I had a 12 day LP, which is amazing progress! So I'm focused on that and am actually feeling OK. I am also really lucky to have an amazing support network and my best friend has done a lot of classes on natural family planning and has put me in touch with a consultant in my area who will study my charts, give me additional advice, etc. I am pretty excited about that.

Plus, we have a lot of exciting stuff going for the next few weeks, including my DH's Bday tomorrow!

This month we are going to take a more relaxed approach, BDing every second day. And though I will be temping, I am not going to do any symptom spotting, (remind me that I promised this if I revert to old habits). :haha:

Anyway, I am holding out hope for those of you still in the TWW, (Lotus and I believe Mummy too, sorry if I missed anyone else). We are definitely due for more BFPs on this thread!

And for the rest of us, I have my fx that October is a good month for us and that everyone else is doing well!

Thank you girls!! Wishing and fx'd for you all too!! Keep rolling in the BFPs!

Congrats Faith, that is excellent news! Wishing you a h& h 9 months!

AFM, AF got me today, which bums me out but I'm also really happy that I had a 12 day LP, which is amazing progress! So I'm focused on that and am actually feeling OK. I am also really lucky to have an amazing support network and my best friend has done a lot of classes on natural family planning and has put me in touch with a consultant in my area who will study my charts, give me additional advice, etc. I am pretty excited about that.

Plus, we have a lot of exciting stuff going for the next few weeks, including my DH's Bday tomorrow!

This month we are going to take a more relaxed approach, BDing every second day. And though I will be temping, I am not going to do any symptom spotting, (remind me that I promised this if I revert to old habits). :haha:

Anyway, I am holding out hope for those of you still in the TWW, (Lotus and I believe Mummy too, sorry if I missed anyone else). We are definitely due for more BFPs on this thread!

And for the rest of us, I have my fx that October is a good month for us and that everyone else is doing well!

Sorry AF got you MrsEddie - great news about your luteal phase though! DH and I are going for the same thing this month - just BD every other day through the cycle and enjoy ourselves. Here's hoping October is our month! :hugs2:

Yeh sorry the AF gt you Mrs Eddie.... here's to October! BD every 2nd day sounds like a plan! You'll be exhausted by the end of the month :haha:

good luck next month for the ladies that AF got. My AF is due sat-mon so I still have a week to go.

I caved and tested today at 11dpo... was a BFN - used a frer.
Was hoping it would be this month - eventhough its only our first cycle!
Can you tell I have zero patience? lol

Congrats to everyone who have gotten a BFP this month and to those who held out poas!

Sorry to those who were visited by the witch :(
Labellavita - I am about to cave and test as well. Our 3rd wedding anniversary is on the 26th and it would be awesome if I got a BFP then. But my AF is only due the 28th or 29th... :/

Koj518 - my period is due around the same time.
I just figured if I were preggo this month I would have had a BFP by now...

You never know, some ladies don't get their BFP until their period is due, so you still could have a shot!

11dpo is still a bit early to consider yourself out of the game. Good Luck!

You never know, some ladies don't get their BFP until their period is due, so you still could have a shot!

11dpo is still a bit early to consider yourself out of the game. Good Luck!

I agree! 11dpo is waaaay too early to count yourself out! Some ladies around here only got their BFP at 16dpo - so you are never out until your AF shows!!

Labella don't give up just wait some time and test again if AF does not arrive.

Kodj hoping you get your bfp too hang in there.

Well I'm 12dpo my temps are all over the place so really just in lp limbo right now. Been busy so that kept my mind of it a little just see as all well be revealed in the next few days.

hey ladies,

how are u all keeping?

any BFP's yet?

ohwell,i tested this morning...don't know what i was thinking :dohh: coz i'm just 10/11 dpo and ofcourse a BFN starring at me :dohh: AF is dues on Sartday ...so will be testing on sunday if no AF yet..but i can't help but feel i am out already since i have no symptoms...no sore boobs no nothing!:nope:

Labella don't give up just wait some time and test again if AF does not arrive.

Kodj hoping you get your bfp too hang in there.

Well I'm 12dpo my temps are all over the place so really just in lp limbo right now. Been busy so that kept my mind of it a little just see as all well be revealed in the next few days.

Keeping everything crossed for you Lotus - would be so happy for you to get your BFP

hey ladies,

how are u all keeping?

any BFP's yet?

ohwell,i tested this morning...don't know what i was thinking :dohh: coz i'm just 10/11 dpo and ofcourse a BFN starring at me :dohh: AF is dues on Sartday ...so will be testing on sunday if no AF yet..but i can't help but feel i am out already since i have no symptoms...no sore boobs no nothing!:nope:

Don't give up hope! A lot of women think they're out because no symptoms then they get a BFP!

I'm out guys...AF showed her evil evil face!

cycle 2 after my MC... and the doc said i should take clomid again...from cd5 - 9 hope it works like it did the first time around- for now i wil have a glass of wine tonyt...:happydance:

so who's testing and when? FX'd we get some more BFP's in this thread!:happydance:

Mummy is it possible its not AF and maybe implantation bleeding? Im just wondering since you said AF wasn't due until Saturday. Just a thought :winkwink: Also, no symptoms is not a bad thing... coming to the end of two cycles not TTC I've had every single "symptom" I thought meant I was pregnant for the 7 cycles we were trying. And with my previous two pregnancies I really had no symptoms the entire 9 months. So in a couple weeks when we get back to TTC I will not be symptom spotting at all! :thumbup:

Sorry the witch got you mummy :(

I'll be testing tomorrow since i'm going away tomorrow evening to a friends' wedding and I wanna know if I can have a few drinks this Friday! If I bet a BFN I'll test again once I miss my AF (due 28 or 29)

Mummy is it possible its not AF and maybe implantation bleeding? Im just wondering since you said AF wasn't due until Saturday. Just a thought :winkwink: Also, no symptoms is not a bad thing... coming to the end of two cycles not TTC I've had every single "symptom" I thought meant I was pregnant for the 7 cycles we were trying. And with my previous two pregnancies I really had no symptoms the entire 9 months. So in a couple weeks when we get back to TTC I will not be symptom spotting at all! :thumbup:

hey hun - nah its definately AF full force! cramping is way too much thou...ope its my last Af before my BFP:thumbup:

Yeay few more weeks till you join us again..FX'd we all get to be Bump buddies soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->