Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Sorry the witch got you mummy :(

I'll be testing tomorrow since i'm going away tomorrow evening to a friends' wedding and I wanna know if I can have a few drinks this Friday! If I bet a BFN I'll test again once I miss my AF (due 28 or 29)

FX'd its a BFP for you hun! any symptoms?

Oh I have symptoms every month!! haha. So not much out of the ordinary. New symptoms this month are: I had crazy creamy stretchy cm for the longest time (just dried up yesterday at cd26). I've been cramping since a week ago. and I get a prickly feeling in my left uterus on and off all day.

I'll find out for sure tomorrow!

Well,a bfn for me! Ok AF, you can visit me now.

hey hun - nah its definately AF full force! cramping is way too much thou...ope its my last Af before my BFP:thumbup:

Yeay few more weeks till you join us again..FX'd we all get to be Bump buddies soon!

Aw sorry to hear that. I was hoping for a positive spin on it for you! Ill be back with you ladies in about 2 weeks and it'd be great if a bunch of us could end up being bump buddies!

Well I may be rejoining you ladies earlier then expected... just went the bathroom and there was some spotting like I get right before AF comes full force. If this is the case then for some weird reason im getting my period a week early. This has never happened.. however, I wouldn't mind because first off I can get back to TTC sooner and I wouldn't have my period while im away. We will be gone from the 5th-9th and im due for AF the 5th-9th. :dohh: So this could be a good thing.. just find it a little odd because I've been a day or two early before but never a full week.. :shrug:

Well,a bfn for me! Ok AF, you can visit me now.

Sorry you got a negative hun :hugs2:

Well I may be rejoining you ladies earlier then expected... just went the bathroom and there was some spotting like I get right before AF comes full force. If this is the case then for some weird reason im getting my period a week early. This has never happened.. however, I wouldn't mind because first off I can get back to TTC sooner and I wouldn't have my period while im away. We will be gone from the 5th-9th and im due for AF the 5th-9th. :dohh: So this could be a good thing.. just find it a little odd because I've been a day or two early before but never a full week.. :shrug:

Hi morebabies - don't want to build hopes but bleeding a week before AF due could be implantation especially if it's only spotting. Has it got any heavier?

Baby1 we haven't been TTC for the past 2 cycles so I know for sure im not. Thanks for the thought though.

Hello Ladies!

Sorry, that I have been MIA for the past week, things have been really busy here and haven't even had a chance to log in until today, lots to catch up on!

SS: Have you heard back about your blood tests yet? I hope that you got good news.

Baby1: I have heard good things about soy and I hope it works well for you! Yay to BDing every second day, I hope it works well for us. I don't know if its just because its so early in my cycle but I think this approach might be better for my sanity, I am much more relaxed. I am even forgetting to temp, (oopsie), so I may not even do that this cycle, we will see...

Tom's Mum: The BDing is my favourite part of TTC by far! That being said, you're right, by the end of this cycle I will probably be exhausted...I hope all is well with you!

Mummy: I am so sorry about AF getting you. I really hope Clomid does the trick for you! Also, I wanted to let you know that my friend who is now 14 weeks preggers got pregnant on her third cycle after her MC. I hope that is the case for you too!

Koj518: So sorry about the BFN. Was it too early to test maybe? Have you tested again since?

MoreBabies: Yay to rejoining us and TTC again! Looking forward to having you around again!

Lotus and Ameronica: Any updates?

AFM, CD 6 so not really much to report. AF finally left so will be starting to BD tonight!

I am sending positive vibes to everyone this October! We are definitely due for a lot of BFPs on this thread and I am feeling positive about this month!

Sending :hugs: to you all!

Hello Ladies!

Sorry, that I have been MIA for the past week, things have been really busy here and haven't even had a chance to log in until today, lots to catch up on!

SS: Have you heard back about your blood tests yet? I hope that you got good news.

Baby1: I have heard good things about soy and I hope it works well for you! Yay to BDing every second day, I hope it works well for us. I don't know if its just because its so early in my cycle but I think this approach might be better for my sanity, I am much more relaxed. I am even forgetting to temp, (oopsie), so I may not even do that this cycle, we will see...

Tom's Mum: The BDing is my favourite part of TTC by far! That being said, you're right, by the end of this cycle I will probably be exhausted...I hope all is well with you!

Mummy: I am so sorry about AF getting you. I really hope Clomid does the trick for you! Also, I wanted to let you know that my friend who is now 14 weeks preggers got pregnant on her third cycle after her MC. I hope that is the case for you too!

Koj518: So sorry about the BFN. Was it too early to test maybe? Have you tested again since?

MoreBabies: Yay to rejoining us and TTC again! Looking forward to having you around again!

Lotus and Ameronica: Any updates?

AFM, CD 6 so not really much to report. AF finally left so will be starting to BD tonight!

I am sending positive vibes to everyone this October! We are definitely due for a lot of BFPs on this thread and I am feeling positive about this month!

Sending :hugs: to you all!

Hugs to you too! :hugs2: We're a good few days into just BDing every other day and at the moment we're ending up doing it every day which we haven't done for a long while! It's definitely helping me to relax and forget about TTC too much - just hope I keep that way as O approaches!
:dust: to all of us!

False alarm on AF.. she's just being a witch I guess. I was happy about possibly getting it early but maybe this just goes to show that I should 100% not symptom spot when we get back to it after this AF. She's just insisting on annoying me on my trip!

MoreBabies the witch well cause us nothing but problems!! I am sure you wil be on track soon.

Well ladies AF got me yesterday afternoon, after cramping all night the night before last and on and off yesterday morning. C.D 2 and it sucks. But I did not cry this month just moving onto the next cycle. It can be frustrating but all I can do is keep on trying.

Lotus am so so sorry, was really hoping for you this time. Keep strong, your bean will find you soon. Give yourself a few days pampering then onwards and upwards to the next cycle! :hugs2:

Awww Lotus sorry to hear about AF getting you! :hugs: Hopefully the next cycle gets you your BFP!! :thumbup:

Baby1: glad that you and your DH are having fun this cycle! Fx for you!

Morebabies: Glad that its not AF but frustrating how are bodies can trick us some times.

Lotus: So sorry about AF, sending you big :hugs: I know that this whole TTC thing can be frustrating. As Baby1 said, take some time for yourself and relax for a few days before getting caught up with the next cycle.

Thanks you guys. It is so nice to get this kind of support and I know you really understand. Yep gonna just pamper me before you know it will be o time again. X

Well AF is officially due today-monday. Lets hope she doesnt show up!

No symptoms AF wise. I feel like my cervix went from being low to going higher up, so maybe thats good?

I took a test yesterday (12dpo) and it was a BFN...so that is sort of discouraging..but I hope maybe it was just too early.

Unfortunately I am out this month. AF got me today at cd29 :cry:
She is quite painful this month too :(
Onto October.
One positive I can see is that for Oct my AF is due the 29th, the day before my 2 year wedding anniversary with DH (although it will suck if we fail and I have af on our ann) it will be awesome to get an Anniversary BFP! FX!!!

We are also trying SMEP this next cycle :)

For all the ladies still in the TWW good luck!

Unfortunately I am out this month. AF got me today at cd29 :cry:
She is quite painful this month too :(
Onto October.
One positive I can see is that for Oct my AF is due the 29th, the day before my 2 year wedding anniversary with DH (although it will suck if we fail and I have af on our ann) it will be awesome to get an Anniversary BFP! FX!!!

We are also trying SMEP this next cycle :)

For all the ladies still in the TWW good luck!

Sorry the witch got you sending hugs :hugs2:
Wow that would be a really lovely anniversary present though! FX'd for you! :flower:

So sorry about the :witch: showing up for so many of you lovelies!! Hang in there, before you know it it'll be O time and then you never know!!

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->