Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Ameronica so sorry about :witch:! Sending you huge hugs! I think October sounds like it would be a great month for you to get your BFP so I am sending you tons of :dust:

Plastik: You are right about OV time coming around again quickly. I have been trying to keep myself busy and have stopped temping and I find that the days are going by much more quickly now. Thanks for stopping in and checking in on us and congrats on being 14 weeks now, very exciting!

I know what you mean about ov coming around again soon. Mine will be end of next week so fertile days will be here real soon. Cd6 today.

So sorry the witch showed her face...:hugs: lets do this for October!:happydance::happydance:

cd8 for me and first round of clomid after my MC in july! FX'd these 3rounds have to work cause if they dnt - we taking a break...:nope:

after getting couple slight positives, I finally got my AF 2days late... :/ on to cycle number 8!

So sorry koj but are you sure it is full AF as a line is a line as we say? How are you feeling?

Yay Lotus, glad OV time is coming quickly for you. CD 10 here, just :sex: every second day and enjoying ourselves!

And I am sending you a ton of :dust: Mummy! I hope October is a lucky month for us all!

after getting couple slight positives, I finally got my AF 2days late... :/ on to cycle number 8!

I'm so sorry Hun! As Lotus said, are you sure its AF? Some people still have some bleeding even after their :bfp: Sending you big :hugs:

I'm so sorry Hun! As Lotus said, are you sure its AF? Some people still have some bleeding even after their :bfp: Sending you big
:hugs:

I agree I'd keep testing and see what the lines do, keeping fx'd for you
AFM I'm keeping going with BDing every other day and ignoring looking for signs of ovulation. And for the first time in a few months I feel really relaxed and enjoying it :) Hoping the soy had done it's trick and I'll have a normal length cycled this month.... Good luck to everyone coming into their fertile time!

Thanks everyone!
I'm pretty sure its a full AF. Lighter flow than usual but definitely enough to fill the pad in a day. The only odd thing is that its already tapering off after 2 days... (typically my AF lasts 5days) Weird. Oh and on top of that I have a cold... sore throat, chills, and heavy feeling. meh. :shrug:

Thanks everyone!
I'm pretty sure its a full AF. Lighter flow than usual but definitely enough to fill the pad in a day. The only odd thing is that its already tapering off after 2 days... (typically my AF lasts 5days) Weird. Oh and on top of that I have a cold... sore throat, chills, and heavy feeling. meh. :shrug:

Mmmm doesn't sound quite right does it.... If it has finished after a couple of days I would test again just to make sure it's not early pregnancy bleeding. Then either way you know for definite if it's really AF or not...

oh! and i forgot to mention that the two slight positives were an internet cheapie (12dpo) and a cvs brand (13dpo). I tried to confirm with a FRER at 14dpo and it was a bfn. got my AF at 15dpo.

My AF has completely gone away now.. not sure what I'm supposed to make of it. Maybe I should go see a doctor..

Yay Lotus, glad OV time is coming quickly for you. CD 10 here, just :sex: every second day and enjoying ourselves!

And I am sending you a ton of :dust: Mummy! I hope October is a lucky month for us all!

good luck hun! i am doing the same BD'ng every other day! cum'on egggy get knocked up already..:haha:

Hi there ladies!

Sorry I seem to have disappeared for a while there but I am back now. I just had a bit of a crappy month there and took it really badly when AF got me. Also my dad has not been too well but he's on the mend now. I've not been paying any attention to ov this month and we've just bd'd every couple of days since af finished. I hoping this stops me from stressing out too much this month.

Hows everything going with you ladies?

oh! and i forgot to mention that the two slight positives were an internet cheapie (12dpo) and a cvs brand (13dpo). I tried to confirm with a FRER at 14dpo and it was a bfn. got my AF at 15dpo.

My AF has completely gone away now.. not sure what I'm supposed to make of it. Maybe I should go see a doctor..

Hmm, might be a good idea just to give yourself some piece of mind. Or you could try and test again as Baby suggested just to make sure.

QUOTE]good luck hun! i am doing the same BD'ng every other day! cum'on egggy get knocked up already..:haha:[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Luv! And no kidding, these stupid eggies need to learn how to cooperate!

Hi there ladies!

Sorry I seem to have disappeared for a while there but I am back now. I just had a bit of a crappy month there and took it really badly when AF got me. Also my dad has not been too well but he's on the mend now. I've not been paying any attention to ov this month and we've just bd'd every couple of days since af finished. I hoping this stops me from stressing out too much this month.

Hows everything going with you ladies?

So sorry that things have been difficult lately Annio! I was a bit bummed out after getting my AF as I really wanted to be preggers with two of my besties but then I realized there was nothing I could do about it, things are going to happen when they happen. I'm glad to hear that your Dad is doing better! Interesting that so many of us are taking a more laid back approach to TTC this cycle. Will be neat to see what the outcome is!

:dust: to all!

Looks like there's a few of doing every other day Bding - let's hope it brings us all our little beans! :thumbup:

Just wanted to say... you guys keep me sane and for that I love you all!!

now lets make some babies :baby:

I'm with you ladies I am not even doing my opk's imagine that lol. This is the month for the BFP for us all. Loving the relaxed vibe this cycle ladies. Can't wait for us to be bump buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->