Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Aw, thanks Koj, love all the ladies on here too! :hugs: It is awesome to have a place to go where everyone understands the highs and lows of TTC.

I agree Lotus, we all need to be bump buddies ASAP! Fx for us all!

yes eggies please get preggos..:haha: early christmas presents :hugs:

FX'd for us all!hope u ladies are well?

I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you ladies.

I'm thinking there are both good and bad points to this relaxed approach. On the positive side I feel less stressed about TTC but on the other hand I'm stressing about having nothing to stress about! Silly me.

Hope you ladies are all well.

I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you ladies.

I'm thinking there are both good and bad points to this relaxed approach. On the positive side I feel less stressed about TTC but on the other hand I'm stressing about having nothing to stress about! Silly me.

Hope you ladies are all well.

Ha ha you make me laugh annio!

I'm really enjoying this cycle so far, lots of BDing and we're both really enjoying it which is an improvement on previous cycles where I think the focus on TTC was taking the edge off the fun. So we'll just keep going and see what happens!

Hope everyone else is doing ok and that you've had a nice weekend. My weekend's ending with 24 hours on call at the hospital so will probably be shattered all next week!

Hey ladies,

The relaxed approach is a little weird usually now I would be poas with the opk each day right now. I am glad I gave them up this cycle. We are just enjoying the process. My c/m is in the fertile zone so Ov should be around thurs to Sat ish then bring on the 2WW lol. How's everyone and any ideas of when you may ov?

I am guessing I am going to O around sunday or monday. I am currently on CD10 and doing SMEP, so I start my OPKs today. I know they probably wont be + for awhile yet, thats what the program says to do and I am sticking to it, you never know I might O early.

I tried the relaxed approach with NTNP for about 5 years, and it was just as stressful as the full TTC now, maybe more stressful. We werent using OPKs or anything before and not timing for O, so when we wouldn't BD around O time I would get let down that we didn't have a chance that month. I feel like with TTC I know we did the best we could that month to get pregnant and if it doesn't happen that month we will try again just as hard the next.

Hey ladies,
The relaxed approach is a little weird usually now I would be poas with the opk each day right now. I am glad I gave them up this cycle. We are just enjoying the process. My c/m is in the fertile zone so Ov should be around thurs to Sat ish then bring on the 2WW lol. How's everyone and any ideas of when you may ov?

I am definitely enjoying the relaxed approach more! Not temping was very weird at first but has taken a lot of pressure off of me. I haven't even been checking my CM every day. It has honestly been a much needed break for me and has made the whole TTC thing much more enjoyable. I feel like I am actually able to focus on other things and obsess less. Time is actually passing much more quickly as well.

I have Ov on CD15 for the last four cycles so that would have been yesterday for me. I made sure that we BDed and will also BD again tonight and then back to every second day. So I am likely 1DPO at this point.

My friend also referred me to a natural family planner that she used when she was TTC so I am going to call her today. Hopefully she will be helpful moving forward!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I tried the relaxed approach with NTNP for about 5 years, and it was just as stressful as the full TTC now, maybe more stressful. We werent using OPKs or anything before and not timing for O, so when we wouldn't BD around O time I would get let down that we didn't have a chance that month. I feel like with TTC I know we did the best we could that month to get pregnant and if it doesn't happen that month we will try again just as hard the next.

I can see how that would be just as stressful too. That's why I started temping, just to figure out how my body worked and to make sure that I was actually Ov on a regular basis. Now that I am more educated about my cycle, I make sure that we BD on those fertile days. Plus, I have heard that even if you are not tracking Ov, Bding every second day gives you a really good chance of catching that eggy!

I think another important thing that I have realized is that I am going to get pregnant when the timing is right. Other than making sure we Bd obviously, there is nothing that we can do to affect when that happens. I know that one day we will all be Moms, we just have to be as patient and as kind to ourselves as possible while we wait for that to happen.

I have still been temping just not everyday I like to know when I have ov. I agree it will happen at the right time. What ever we try to do we should all try not to stress as much as possible and be a support for each other.

Hey ladies! I've been trying really hard this month not to symptom spot for my sanity and I have to say for the first time since we started trying I've had no symptoms and more importantly I'm not freaking out about being out. Just in the last day or so I've noticed that the veins around my areolas are more prominant and my nipples are sore. I need some help not to start stressing I think. AF is due saturday so will test sunday if she's not showed.

Hey ladies! I've been trying really hard this month not to symptom spot for my sanity and I have to say for the first time since we started trying I've had no symptoms and more importantly I'm not freaking out about being out. Just in the last day or so I've noticed that the veins around my areolas are more prominant and my nipples are sore. I need some help not to start stressing I think. AF is due saturday so will test sunday if she's not showed.

It is SO tough not to symptom spot. Last cycle I had a ton of symptoms like fatigue, nausea, extreme bloating, really sore nipples, etc. I had convinced myself that I was pregnant and nothing. Unfortunately, the surge of progesterone in our bodies during the TWW often causes these symptoms. So not having symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing. I have heard of lots of women have no symptoms at all and then BFP! So don't count yourself out.

In terms of stress, I would try and think of things this way: you've done everything that you can this cycle so congratulate yourself for that. Unfortunately, we have no control over what happens next so just try and relax and be pleased with the effort that you have made towards achieving your BFP. Personally, I sometimes find it helpful to think of what I might try differently next cycle if things don't work out for this one or in the future so you kind of have a plan of action. Like after so many cycles I might try pre-seed or purchase the CBFM.

Sending you big :hugs: and lots of :dust:

That's a great way of thinking about it Mrs.Eddie!!

How's everyone doing by the way??

I'm at CD11 so I think its time to start BDing as much as possible :D haha

How's everyone doing by the way??

I'm at CD11 so I think its time to start BDing as much as possible :D haha

I am on CD11 as well :)
Hubbs and I DTD last night and will again tomorrow :) We are doing SMEP and have not gotten a + OPK yet so we are still doing it every other day.

Have fun babymaking!

Good luck ladies!!!! Still stalking and keeping an eye on you all! Can't wait to see those :bfp: starting to roll in for you all!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for checking in on us plastik how are you doing?

Best of luck Annio84 keep us posted xx

I am cd15 I ov today or tomorrow make sure I temp over next few days to make sure. Probably get another bd in for luck lol. I know we are soooo ready for our BFP now ladies.

I'm great thanks Lotus!! Glad to see you are being SO positive :thumbup:

Finally started a pregnancy journal, not much in there yet, but if any of u wonder what is going on with me feel free to take a peek. The link is in my signature :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->