Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks for checking up on us Plastik! Will have to check out your pregnancy journal soon!

AFM, I believe that I am 3-4DPO, not quite sure to be honest :haha:. Pretty sure I have Oed on schedule based on EWCM and pains but still trying to bd every second day just in case it happens later. I am feeling very relaxed about the whole TTC process this cycle so really don't have any expectations at this point. Just waiting to see what happens. Next week will be quite busy at work and this weekend and next we are fully booked so hopefully time will continue to pass quickly.

Hope that you are all doing well! Sending :dust: to all you lovely ladies!

Hey ladies!! Im officially back! After two cycles off we are now ready to get back into things and hopefully be a little less crazy about it all. This last cycle I completely would have convinced myself I was pregnant for sure if I didn't know any better. :wacko: So im going into this not symptom spotting at all because I've had every possible symptom these last two cycles. DH got a sperm analysis done and everything came back great.. which of course I was happy about but also makes me a little worried that if this doesn't work out its obviously me that's making it not happen. But im going to try not to think about that and just go about things as usual and there will be absolutely no testing for me unless AF is very late! Ok well maybe not VERY late but definitely late past cd30 :dohh:

Anyways I hope all you ladies are doing great and I hope we all get to be bump buddies real soon!! :dust: to everyone!!!

Just found out my friend is pregnant.... I'm happy for her but can't help but feel jealous :sad1: Why can't I just press a button or something and bam! I'm pregnant. ::sigh::

Glad your back more babies. Yes we must always wait to test we can be strong together* bi like to think I would wait to 18dpo but I know I can get to at lest 16dpo before testing.

Koj I agree with you about the pregnancy Button lol. With friends getting pg it can be hard because as much as we are happy for them. We want it so much for ourselves. Keep your chin up Hun.

Afm 3dpo and 2ww begins. Please please let it be our month.

Koj I know how you feel.. my friend got pregnant on her first try after I had already been trying and I was definitely happy for her but was also jealous it wasn't me. We also just found out not too long ago that my SIL is pregnant too. :hugs:

Hello lovely ladies how are you all?
Welcome back morebabies - great news on the SA! Sending you lots of dust :dust:
Koj - sorry hun, know how you feel. I seem to be surrounded by pregnant family and friends at the moment too!
AFM I think I ovulated yesterday or today based on EWCM and pain, so looks like I'm on for another 42 day cycle!
Think we've done pretty well on the BDing front, am going to try and ignore the 2WW and keep BDing every other day anyway if not for TTC then just for fun :winkwink:
Keeping FXd for everyone that we'll get our BFPs soon
:hugs:

Oooh and forgot to say thanks to Plastik for checking in!
Hope your pregnancy is going well :flower:

Hi all!.... I'm back after lessening my time on here over the past month!

Looks like most of you are around the O time, or just past it!.... Goodluck to everyone :)

AFM.... I am currently on 13dpo (I think!.... NTNP) I have tried desperately not to symptom spot this month as I had so many last month which then turned in to bfn :(.... The only thing I can report this month is constant light cramping right from possible O date, and very slight tingly nipples every now and again!... I took a frer this afternoon and bfn :(.... I will wait for AF, which is due in 2 days time x

Glad to see you back Morebabies!

Big :hugs: Koj! Two of my best friends are pregnant and while I am SO happy a for them, it breaks my heart that I am not pregnant with them.

Baby, sorry to hear that you're having another long schedule, glad to hear that you're in the TWW and not stressing, (you too Lotus).

Tom's Mum, will be checking in to hear what happens with your testing. I have my FX for you!

AFM not much to report. Still Bding about every second day, I believe I'm about 7 DPO. Good news is that I touched base with the natural family planner my bestie referred me to. I am meeting her in about two weeks to go over my chart, (this method only tracks CM). I see her every couple of weeks for the first month and she then looks at my cycle and advises me regarding Bd timing, etc. If I don't get pregnant after a few months I then see her again and we revise the plan to make sure there are no problems. She is really nice and I am so excited to work with her.

Hope all is well with you ladies and I am really hoping that we are soon filling up this thread with BFPs, we are due for some! Sending you all tons of :dust::dust:

Wow, been quiet on here lately! I have been really busy at work and have a packed weekend so will not be on here very much for the next while. Hope everyone is doing well and is still having fun with the more relaxed TTC approach.

Will definitely be checking in at some point on Sunday Baby to see if you have tested yet. I have my fx for you!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you lovely ladies!

Hi all!
Thanks Mrs Eddie! Am desperately trying not to symptom spot at the minute but...
I'm feeling ridiculously tired - needing a nap when I get home from work and in bed by 9:30pm. Also (sorry if TMI) but I have had 3 days of diarrhoea, literally everything I eat passing through me. This is unusual for me, I'm more prone to constipation. Don't think I have a bug as no stomach pains, no vomiting and don't feel at all unwell.
By my longest cycle I'm 2dpo, by my shortest AF is due tomorrow! If I am due AF soon I feel different to how I normally do, but if I am only 2dpo then obviously it's way too early for any pregnancy signs. Then obviously could just not be well hence dodgy tummy and feeling tired!
Killing me not to test - I have four tests under the bed and so far have not caved. Will definitely test Sat morning, may still be early by a long cycle but would like 'permission' to have a drink at the wedding - I don't go tee-total in the 2WW but won't go crazy either! :wine::drunk:
If it's a BFN then I'll hold off until AF is definitely late.
How are you doing? And everyone else?
Sending you all heaps of babydust :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck baby1! I hope its a good sign for you! Keep us posted!
Mrs. Eddie that sounds really cool! Let me know if it works for you!

AFM, I am around 1dpo. I know its waaaaay too early to have any symptoms but my boobs are hurting like they've never hurt before. Maybe its an O symptom.

Good luck baby1!! Keeping everything crossed for you that you get your BFP this cycle!!!

AFM we are just :sex: every other day and not talking about it much... well im not talking about it much but DH keeps trying to and I tell him to stop. Im really trying to keep the pressure down and he doesn't seem to get that. Its also cuz now that his SA came back normal I feel like its all on me if this happens or not and I just have a feeling its just not meant to happen for me anymore. :shrug:

Keep the faith morebabies! How long have you been trying for now? Know it's hard but try not to stress - keeping everything crossed for you and enjoy your BDing!
Koj - maybe sore boobs mean a strong ovulation with a super egg!

more babies - just realized you're in MA! So am I!! I am trying the no-stress thing too. It's really sweet that your DH is trying really hard though :) I'm not sure how hard my DH is trying.. ha.

baby1 - hahahaha!!! I love it. yay for super egg:thumbup:

Baby1 I am sure a little drink will be fine. Crazy we start having to think about these things. I have a college reunion on Friday and I am thinking I will not be drinking much at all.

Morebabies stay strong we just need to keep on going.

Koj I like the sound of super ov super egg I think that's a reality. So lets get these BFP rolling in.

Afm I am 5dpo just staying positive that I am pregnant.

Koj were abouts in MA are you??

This will be our 8th cycle TTC.. 7 straight tries then we had the two month break and now onto #8.

I kind of just feel like if I stay a bit negative it'll work towards not getting my hopes up.. as much.

Baby: Those all sound like good symptoms! Good luck on Saturday!

Koj: Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it, will let you know how it goes. :haha: super egg!

Morebabies: Keep on hoping, that's all we can do during this crazy TTC process. Fx for you!

Lotus: I love your positive attitude. You are pregnant until proven otherwise! :thumbup:

AFM, I honestly have no expectations for this cycle. Not really feeling it to be honest but am still positive given that I start working with the natural family planner soon!

I know I never no quite how to feel. I don't want to get my hope up too high. It really just a waiting game to I figure stay positive while I wait lol.

I know Lotus, I feel the same way! Last cycle I was SO convinced that I was PG, I had a ton of symptoms that I have never experienced before. I tested a day before I thought AF was due, (I know I should be kicked off of this thread :haha:), and BFN. I was so upset. I honestly started to wonder if I had some sort of psychosomatic episode where I wanted to be pregnant so badly that my body started replicating the symptoms :wacko:

Anyway, I find not using fertility friend has really helped with the symptom spotting. I had a VIP account and that stupid pregnancy symptom tracker used fuel my obsession as well as seeing when my potential due date, testing date, etc was. Not paying as much attention to that kind of stuff has definitely lowered my stress and made my expectations more realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->