Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well ladies I am rubbish and caved - tested this afternoon after a whole mornign of feeling sick and dizzy and of course.... BFN
So it is just a tummy bug I think
That's me done until the end of the month - realistically I'm on another long cycle and AF not due until the 27th so won't test again until them.
So you all forgive me?! :blush:

Mrs Eddie - so hard not to symptom spot, glad you're finding it easier this month
Lotus - got everything crossed for you!
Morebabies - keep going, I tend to agree that negativity at least means you're not disappointed continually, just imagine what a wonderful surprise it'll be to get your BFP! :hugs:

Koj were abouts in MA are you??

This will be our 8th cycle TTC.. 7 straight tries then we had the two month break and now onto #8.

I kind of just feel like if I stay a bit negative it'll work towards not getting my hopes up.. as much.

I'm in the Cambridge area. How about you?

Lotus - love the positive attitude!!
Mrs.Eddie - I'm always 100% convinced that I'm pregnant!! Sometimes I don't even believe that I'm not pregnant when I get my AF!! hahaha :haha:
baby1-Don't let an early BFN let you down!!!! you are still totally in! I'm due the 29th so I'll wait it out with you :)

Hi ladies, AF got me today :( I'm feeling pretty crap about it too. I know i've not been trying so long but ever since I found out my little sister is pregnant I've taken it really badly when I'm not. I just can't stand my sister complaining about it, my family all feeling sorry for her and people telling me that 'these things happen for a reason'. What possible reason can there be for my little sister who has barely been with her boyfriend a year, has no job (and neither does he) and lives in a rented house they can barely afford but it's 'not the right time' for me who is married with my own home and both of us have real jobs. The right time has nothing to do with it clearly. I just don't know how I'm going to cope with it if we're trying long term because I just feel awful every month and this is only the third month.

Anyway, hope everyone else is getting on better. Sorry for the self indulgent rant.

Thanks Koj - was a silly thing to do!
So sorry AF has got you annio and totally understand your frustrations - by month 3 I was hysterical and I knew we were were not going to conceive quickly because of my gynae history! For me it got worse until month 6/7 then I've chilled right out!

That said ladies I'm panicking a bit because the last 2 nights in a row I've had a big load of EWCM just before I go to bed..... worried that I've not yet ovulated and it's going to be some time soon.... problem is that through the who cycle we've BD'd every other day except last time we BD'd is Sunday afternoon (Thurs morning here now). Have stopped at the moment because I still have bad diarrhoea (goodness knows what that is) and DH is haveing a really bad time with his migraines. So worried I might miss O plus if I'm ovulating now then my cycle is going to be it's longest yet - will be 46+ days :-(
Oh well, just sit it out and see I guess. Not going to test on Saturday know - I'm holding out till the end of the month to see if AF shows

dust to all! :dust: :hugs:

Koj I live about 25-30 minutes south of Boston in a small town.. I guess the most heard of town around here would be Brockton.

Annio I can imagine it must be even worse to see someone get pregnant who isn't even ready for it yet while you're ready and wanting it so badly :hugs:

Having been one of those "got pregnant by accident ppl" I myself felt badly about it esp since I was often around a lady who wasn't able to ever get pregnant. I was young but I took full responsibility for my daughter and ended up making it work and then had another not exactly on purpose 3 years later with my now husband. We've struggled over the years financially but have made it work and have two amazing daughters. And now that we've gotten to the point where we are 100% ready to have another and waited until the right time I can't seem to get pregnant. :sad1: Makes me wonder if those "accidents" hadn't happened and I had waited until now maybe I wouldn't have any kids or maybe only 1 with it being so difficult. I never complained about it like your sister does though. I never wanted them so young but kids and my own family were probably the one thing I always knew I wanted. Now seeing so many ppl I know getting pregnant around me it really is depressing when you're trying so hard yourself. I have kids and I've taken this TTC thing real hard so I can only imagine how hard it must be trying for your first and it all happening around you.

I hope everyone gets their BFPs soon! :dust:

All past cycles when we were TTC I always convinced myself I was pregnant even when AF was clearly starting. :haha: Im going to attempt not to do that this time around! So I've been trying to take the more negative approach although im thinking once it comes down to the end of the TWW hope will get the better of me :dohh:

I know it's ridiculous ladies, and I could never say this to anyone else because I'd be laughed at but I think a part of why I was so upset yesterday was after talking to my Nan. Now my Nan goes to this spiritual church and knows a lot of mediums/psychics. Several months ago I remember her telling me that theyhad told her there would be a baby in the family due in may. At the time I smiled at her and nodded knowing that she was probably thinking me (none of the other grandchildren are really in a position for having children yet) and not being truly convinced of the authenticity of psychics. Anyway, turns out my sister is due in may and along with other readings that I've been privy to since I am starting to dount my stance. So I was just freaking out a little bit because they predicted my sisters baby but there's no mention of any others and I was worrying that this might mean I'm not going to get a bfp.

This seems even more stupid now i've written it down but I feel better for getting it out.

Baby: I'm sorry about the BFN but it sounds like it was too early too test, (you're forgiven BTW:flower:). Try not to worry to much about cycle length or OV or BD timing. If you really think that you could be OV late or want to cover your bases just in case, maybe you can try to BD a few more times, (if you and DH are up to it). If you're still seeing the EWCM or just had it you are likely still fertile. Or it could be that you are just getting it later on but have already OV, (I have heard of that happening to others). Try not to stress too much!

Koj and Morebabies: I have done the exact same thing. On my second cycle of TTC, AF came really early so I kept telling myself that it was in fact spotting or IB. By the end of the afternoon it was very clear that it was full on AF :dohh: Crazy the things that we make ourselves believe just to keep the hope for a BFP alive!

Annio sending you big :hugs: I am so sorry that you got AF and I completely feel for you. It can be difficult to deal with others pregnancies, especially when it seems as though they are not appreciating being pregnant. Your time will come, though waiting for that BFP can be tough at times. I wouldn't dwell too much on what the pyshic told your Grandma. She didn't say that you wouldn't have a baby or that it would take a long time. Maybe she just sensed your sister's pregnancy because it was impending. Keeping my fx for you this cycle!

Annio its not stupid at all.. you have every right to feel the way you feel! :hugs:

I had no idea how much of an emotional roller coaster TTC would be! Half the time I feel completely crazy :wacko: im hoping my two month break and seeing that everything was the same while not trying will make me a little less crazy but we will find out soon.. im sure ill still be convincing myself that im pregnant every cycle though :dohh

Hello my name is E and I am poas addict...
I have been clean for 1 cycle and plan on staying that way! (mind you I am only 1 dpo)

This thread sounds really positive to help cope with the ttw! We have been trying for a few months now and ttcing is consuming my life!

So sorry Annio about AF and everything your going through. It so hard when everyone getting pregnant but you. When someone close it cuts deeper especially with your sister situation. Your not silly all these things can effect us in different ways. We just keep going till the BFP Come they are coming ladies.

Koj, Morebabies and Mrs Eddie I am the same takes a few day's for me to except it not implantation bleeding or early pregnancy bleeding. Only when I see my temps drop low that can be cd3 I won't except it lol. At Least I am not alone lol

Welcome EMA118 thanks for joining the non tester crew. We make it through together. Try to make it at Least to AF due date but I aim for 18dpo lmao well I can try

Well ladies, I'm 3 days late!!!..... Have no symptoms and bfn! Not sure what's going on!

oh how i miss you all so much! :hugs:

sorry for those AF showed up on them stupid witch!:growlmad: but you have another cycle to keep tryng.

and those waiting to test like me..FX'd FX'd to all of us..come on christmas BFP's..:happydance:

hope u all are keeping well.

hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

:kiss:

Toms hopefully its just a late showing BFP coming your way!

Mummy great to see you back around here!

more babies - my DH is from Sharon so I know that area well :)

TomsMummy - I hope you've got a BFP coming your way!!

Lotus: LOL, this TTC stuff is enough to make the most sane and reasonable person a bit nutty at times. Glad I'm not alone in my craziness either!

Mummy: We miss you so much too! Glad to see you back on here and hope all is well! I'm with you, :bfp: for all the lovely ladies here soon!

Tom's Mum: Sorry that things are confusing right now. Maybe you Ov later than usual this cycle so its still a bit early to test? I have my fx for you.

And a big welcome to EMA118:wave: This group is full of wonderful and supportive ladies!

Annio - I feel your pain, absolutely sucks about AF! Our first month TTC, not only did I not get my BFP. AF decided to skip a month all together, I was devastated not only had we not been successful, I was terrified that we might never be able to... so now I do hate when AF rears her ugly head, but I also am sincerely happy for the opportunity to try again.

Sorry I often hate when people try to feed me "the silver lining" just offering another perspective.

Hi ladies, AF got me today :( I'm feeling pretty crap about it too. I know i've not been trying so long but ever since I found out my little sister is pregnant I've taken it really badly when I'm not. I just can't stand my sister complaining about it, my family all feeling sorry for her and people telling me that 'these things happen for a reason'. What possible reason can there be for my little sister who has barely been with her boyfriend a year, has no job (and neither does he) and lives in a rented house they can barely afford but it's 'not the right time' for me who is married with my own home and both of us have real jobs. The right time has nothing to do with it clearly. I just don't know how I'm going to cope with it if we're trying long term because I just feel awful every month and this is only the third month.

Anyway, hope everyone else is getting on better. Sorry for the self indulgent rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->