Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

YAY TOM'S MUMMY - WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
Oooooooh am so excited for you!
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny: and all the other smilies which mean yay!

OOOOO!!! Congrats Toms!!!! Can you post a pic for us?? :blush:
I knew we were due for a BFP :D Now lets keep them coming ladies!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks girls! :)

I can't post pic atm as it was on a digi, my OH is sitting next to me, I haven't told him yet :blush: and I think the digi reading might have gone by tomorrow!

I will do another in a couple of days to show you and OH!!!!

I'm so nervous about telling him. I agreed to have another but would be happy not having one too! I know he'll be happy!

Yea Toms Mummy a big congratulations to you that's so exciting. I hope this is the start of many BFP to come.

Welcome Breadsticks wishing you all the best and you will be fully supported in this great thread.

Mrs Eddie so sorry you have been through such a tough time. People who do not know I have been trying at work keep saying don't wait to long best to do it now. It drives me mad like I am choosing not to. Anyway feel free to rant whenever.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

I am 11dpo and just taking it a day at a time some slight breast tenderness but I am not reading too much of anything at this stage. Due on Friday but won't be testing till after that and will try to get to 18dpo.

Congratulations Toms Mummy! Wonderful news.

Hopefully this will be the start of another roll of BFPs for this thread, we were definitely overdue.

Welcome to the newcomers and I hope i haven't appeared too wallowy in my last couple of posts. I've pulled myself together now.

In other news, Hubby and I have been married three years today!

Hope you're all well!

Congratulations Toms Mummy! Wonderful news.

Hopefully this will be the start of another roll of BFPs for this thread, we were definitely overdue.

Welcome to the newcomers and I hope i haven't appeared too wallowy in my last couple of posts. I've pulled myself together now.

In other news, Hubby and I have been married three years today!

Hope you're all well!

Congrats! Hubby and I will be married for 2 years on Tuesday! <3

Annio & Ameronica, knew I'd missed some people out!! How are you both doing? And happy anniversary to both of you, DH and I made 5 years in August :)

:hugs: Mrs. Eddie so sorry you've been having such a tough time. :hugs: My 6 year old has crohns and after she was hospilitized almost 2 years ago I at that point refuses to try for more kids in fear of any more having to go through it. But I've moved past that although it still kills me when she's suffering. I think the stress of trying hinders so many of us from getting our BFPs because you just hear too many stories of people finally getting them once they stop trying. Although I don't know how one would go about not thinking and trying :dohh:

Congrats Toms mummy on your postitve! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

First, I want to thank all of you ladies for your lovely and supportive posts. As tough as this TTC journey can be at times, your friendship and support make it SO much easier. You are all truly awesome! :flower:

First, HUGE CONGRATS TOM'S MUM!!!! I knew that we were due for a :bfp: hera and I am so happy for you Hun. As Koj said, I hope it is the first of many more to come. Can't wait to see those pictures soon.

Welcome Breadsticks :hi:

Baby: thanks for sharing your story too. It is actually really inspiring to hear about so many women's struggles and see how they continue to persevere and work towards getting that BFP, all while maintaining a positve attitude. I have my fx crossed for you Hun and really hope this cycle is lucky for you!

Lotus: Thanks Hun. :grr: to the dumb people at your office. Some people can be so insensitve and thoughtless. Two of my good friends struggled with infertility and it took them about two years to conceive, (although both now have children). So many colleagues, family members, friends, etc would ask them when they were going to have kids, why had they waited so long, etc. It was so hard for them to deal with it. People need to realize that having children is a very personal thing and that it shouldn't be an open discussion point. If someone wants to share those details of their life that's fine but people shouldn't pry or ask questions about it, none of their business really.

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary Annio and 2 years Americona. DH and I have been married for almost 2.5 years, I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. Hope you have a great time celebrating with your hubbies...Perhaps some :sex:, could help get some more BFPs :haha:

More Babies: Thanks so much for your post and sending big :hugs: to you and your daughter as well. I wasn't diagnosed with Crohn's until I was 25 and I can't imagine suffering with it as a child. It is such a horrid disease and I too contemplated not having children as well because I was afraid that they could be born with Crohn's. Thankfully there is a very low chance of this happening given the fact that my DH is healthy. I actually volunteer and am the Director of Sponsorship for my local branch of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada. There is an American version of this organization as well. I am not sure if you are aware of them or not but they have a lot of educational material and hold education seminars and support groups for family members. I also participate in a walk with some family and friends each year, which raises funds for IBD research, which you might enjoy participating in with your daughter. I have met a lot of other people with Crohn's through doing this and find it is nice to have that support group of people who know what I am going through. I have been in remission since June of this year and hope that your daughter is currently healthy and able to achieve long term remission.

Mummy: Sorry you are CD1 but I know this cycle is going to be good to us!:thumbup: Wishing you tons of luck!

Whew, that was a lot of catching up to do! AFM AF has left so back to BDing every second day, starting tonight :happydance:

First, I want to thank all of you ladies for your lovely and supportive posts. As tough as this TTC journey can be at times, your friendship and support make it SO much easier. You are all truly awesome! :flower:

First, HUGE CONGRATS TOM'S MUM!!!! I knew that we were due for a :bfp: hera and I am so happy for you Hun. As Koj said, I hope it is the first of many more to come. Can't wait to see those pictures soon.

Welcome Breadsticks :hi:

Baby: thanks for sharing your story too. It is actually really inspiring to hear about so many women's struggles and see how they continue to persevere and work towards getting that BFP, all while maintaining a positve attitude. I have my fx crossed for you Hun and really hope this cycle is lucky for you!

Lotus: Thanks Hun. :grr: to the dumb people at your office. Some people can be so insensitve and thoughtless. Two of my good friends struggled with infertility and it took them about two years to conceive, (although both now have children). So many colleagues, family members, friends, etc would ask them when they were going to have kids, why had they waited so long, etc. It was so hard for them to deal with it. People need to realize that having children is a very personal thing and that it shouldn't be an open discussion point. If someone wants to share those details of their life that's fine but people shouldn't pry or ask questions about it, none of their business really.

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary Annio and 2 years Americona. DH and I have been married for almost 2.5 years, I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. Hope you have a great time celebrating with your hubbies...Perhaps some :sex:, could help get some more BFPs :haha:

More Babies: Thanks so much for your post and sending big :hugs: to you and your daughter as well. I wasn't diagnosed with Crohn's until I was 25 and I can't imagine suffering with it as a child. It is such a horrid disease and I too contemplated not having children as well because I was afraid that they could be born with Crohn's. Thankfully there is a very low chance of this happening given the fact that my DH is healthy. I actually volunteer and am the Director of Sponsorship for my local branch of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada. There is an American version of this organization as well. I am not sure if you are aware of them or not but they have a lot of educational material and hold education seminars and support groups for family members. I also participate in a walk with some family and friends each year, which raises funds for IBD research, which you might enjoy participating in with your daughter. I have met a lot of other people with Crohn's through doing this and find it is nice to have that support group of people who know what I am going through. I have been in remission since June of this year and hope that your daughter is currently healthy and able to achieve long term remission.

Mummy: Sorry you are CD1 but I know this cycle is going to be good to us!:thumbup: Wishing you tons of luck!

Whew, that was a lot of catching up to do! AFM AF has left so back to BDing every second day, starting tonight :happydance:

Ncawww *emotional* we really appreciate having you around too - i don't think i could do without you guys! enjoy Bd'ng hun! doing anything different this cycle?

Aw, thanks Hun :hugs:

Just going to BD every second day again this cycle I think, and then a bit more around OV time. Going to see the Natural Family Planner for the first time tonight so we'll see how that goes. :thumbup:

Toms - Woohoo!! So happy for your :bfp:!! Wishing you a healthy and relaxed 9 months! :happydance:

Mrs. Eddie - I'm sorry you've been down granted your latest post(s) have been positive! Here's to a new cycle and lots of :sex:ing fun! Lots of positive thoughts your way, hopefully THIS will be your cycle! :hugs:

Breadsticks - I'm tying my hardest to hold out until the first at least, ideally until the 4th. Someone on another thread got a BFP and she is DPO and it's really causing me to itch! :haha: What about you?

Annio & Ameronica Happy Anniversaries!! :flower:

Baby1 & Lotus - Wishing for you :af: and lots of :dust:!!

Mummy - GL hopefully this will be your cycle!! :dust:

Hope all is well Koj & Morebabies... sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM this August was 7yrs for DH and I... how time flies. I am now 9DPO no symptoms, think it's hopeless for now. Fighting the urge to poas because that will for sure make it worse! Sorry for the ramblings and the emoticon heavy post!

Mummy- sorry your AF showed :( I hope she goes away quickly so you can start BD'ing again soon!

Mrs.Eddie - Happy BD'ing ;) I do the every other day thing too!

EMA - I'm also 9dpo! I was feeling completely out this morning because I've had no symptoms other than the typical sore boobs and backaches that I get most all cycles. but about an hour ago I went to the bathroom and saw that I was spotting red/pinkish blood! I'm hoping its ib but I guess it could be AF showing early... I've spotted couple cycles in the past but all were closer to AF (more like 12dpo, not 9dpo). If AF doesn't show in couple days I'm gonna take it as a good sign :)

Thanks Mrs. Eddie! Yes I know of the american group. I haven't joined yet. Maybe call it denial on my part.. I don't know. She had her first flare up after being in the hospital at the beginning of the summer after being on anitbiotics. She's been fine since then. However, there's whooping cough going around and most likely her and my other daughter have it so will be starting a round of antibiotics and frankly im terrified of her going on it and having another flare up. She's one amazing kid though! :thumbup:

AFM.. I still have over a week to go before finding out if this cycle worked however im now worried about possibly having to take a round of antibiotics and if its safe or not if I do happen to get my positive.

Annio & Ameronica, knew I'd missed some people out!! How are you both doing? And happy anniversary to both of you, DH and I made 5 years in August :)

It's okay, I have not been posting a lot lately. Just trying to stay focused on not testing early!!! LOL

I will be testing monday or tuesday if AF doesn't show up on sunday! FX!!

Congrats on your 5 years in August! DH and I have been together for around 5 years :)

EMA, ohhh that really makes me want to test! But the husband is dead set on waiting until 11/3 lol! The real test will be if AF doesn't show up Monday :)

Koj, I hope that is IB!! I have my fingers crossed!

As for me, my boobs don't hurt as bad as they have since Saturday but are still tender and definitely bigger. I get bras of two different sizes because they always get bigger during AF, but this cycle I've had to wear the bigger ones about a week earlier than usual. At first I thought I was going to get AF early but my temps have stayed up and no sign of it yet. Still a ways to go though!

Good luck to everyone who will be testing soon! Hoping to see some more BFPs!!!

Im symptom free so far aside from being tired and hungry but tired im chalking up to the kids keeping me up with all their coughing and the hungry could just be in my head :haha: Still just going to expect AF since I don't think we :sex: enough around the right time but of course I can't help hoping it happens anyways!

Breadsticks - I wish my boobs got 1cup size bigger every month! I'm sure my DH wishes that too.. Hahaha!!

more babies - As long as you got *some* BD'ing in there you definitely have a chance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->