Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi all - wow a lot of posts to catch up on and a lot that made me laugh! :haha:
Especially you and your :holly: breadsticks - made me chuckle!!

Tomsmummy - can't believe you've not told DH yet!!! I wouldn't be able to resist - let us know how you decide to tell him and how he takes it!

Ameronica - hope AF doesn't show sunday, eeek! And huge congrats on your exam and promotion - 2 good things so far let's hope they come in threes and the third is your BFP! :thumbup:

Thanks EMA - I hope AF stays away for you too, where are you in your cycle now?

Lotus womb am I right in thinking you're due tomorrow? Eeek hope she stays away!

Mrs Eddie - you're so sweet and it's wonderful to have you here too. So glad you had a great session with the family planner, sounds really useful. And glad you're enjoying BDing too - I realised last cycle that if I wasn't enjoying it what was the point - I want our child to be conceived in love and happiness not an obligatory bonk!

Annio hope you're feeling brighter - where are you in your cycle at the moment?

And morebabies anything to report? When are you thinking of testing?

And big hugs to mummywanttobe and Koj - so sorry AF got you, like has been said try and view it as potentially the first day of your pregnancy!

Phew think that's me all caught up! AFM I'm due Sat, will test monday if the witch stays away, :dust: to us all!!!

Mrs. Eddie, I'm glad you like your Natural Family Planner so much! That is so exciting :)

Ameronica, I am 10DPO and have barely been able to stay awake this week too...I hope it is our month! Also, congratulations on your exam score and work promotion! :happydance:

EMA, I really have no idea how I will make it! If I miss AF, I will be freaking out until I test Saturday :haha: For now, I'm just trying to break it up into smaller chunks. I've got to get through this weekend with no AF first ;)

Koj, I'm so sorry! :hugs: That's great that you are looking at the positive side of it, getting that head start on next cycle :flower:

As for me, I am 10DPO and boobs are still sore, it's going on nearly a week so I feel like I'm getting used to it lol. I have been so tired this week...twice I have taken 4+ hour naps and I still feel tired. Please please please let these be good signs! :thumbup:

Right now.. nothing to report. No symptoms at all. Will be testing after the 3rd if no AF.

baby1 - that jumping bb icon is hilarious!!!

breadsticks - I'm generally a positive person so I like to look at the brighter side of everything :) I think I'll distract myself this month by putting tickers and signatures on my profile! Should be fun! I may also start opking this cycle... I've never done it and I'm curious.

seems like everyone will be testing soon!!! I hope I took the :witch: away from everyone and that you all get your BFPs this cycle!!!!!!!!! FX'ed!

baby1 - that jumping bb icon is hilarious!!!

breadsticks - I'm generally a positive person so I like to look at the brighter side of everything :) I think I'll distract myself this month by putting tickers and signatures on my profile! Should be fun! I may also start opking this cycle... I've never done it and I'm curious.

seems like everyone will be testing soon!!! I hope I took the :witch: away from everyone and that you all get your BFPs this cycle!!!!!!!!! FX'ed!

I love it! That sounds like such a great idea :) I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm getting nervous with AF right around the corner.

I tried the OPKs one cycle.. seemed to cause more frustration for me then anything else :dohh: I got an early positive then I think two days later got another positive. This was on the digital ones and I was trying SMEP that cycle and the multiple positives clearly messed that up. I never used them again after that :haha: Aside from the minor short bursts of obsessing about being pregnant I think so far im handling this cycle quite calmly. We will see how I am right around period time though...

Aww, so sorry Koj, it sounded so promising too!.... Here's to an early start on this cycle :)

I tried to tell OH this afty by taking a second test and handing it to him to read (a clearblue digi, the same type of test as 3 days ago) but it came back bfn :wacko: !!! so if I am pg he still doesn't know lol!!...... it wasn't fmu so think I will try doing it agian in a couple of days time! I feel like I can't just tell him I know I'm pg now!

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone ok. I been hiding out waiting lol.
14dpo and still waiting. Temps still up. Want to wait to 18dpo to test. I rarely get past 13 or 14 dpo so I am not sure. Some symptoms but just gonna wait a few days. I don't dare get excited. Best of luck all those due to test soon.

Toms Mummy, I have no idea how you are able to keep it a secret! I would have freaked out and told my husband within seconds of seeing the BFP! I hope you get your positive on the Clear Blue Digital again in a couple of days so you can show your husband :)

Good luck, Lotus Womb! I'm itching to test and I'm only 11DPO! :haha: Fingers crossed you get your BFP in a few days :D

Eeek Lotus how exciting! Few of us due AF soon let's hope she stays away for all of us!!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone ok. I been hiding out waiting lol.
14dpo and still waiting. Temps still up. Want to wait to 18dpo to test. I rarely get past 13 or 14 dpo so I am not sure. Some symptoms but just gonna wait a few days. I don't dare get excited. Best of luck all those due to test soon.

Amazing Lady, I have everything crossed for you, that sounds SO promising! Good luck to you Baby, Breadsticks, Americona, EMA, Morebabies and anyone else testing soon! (I think I got everyone), LOL. I hope we have a bunch of new BFPs on here next week!

Aww, so sorry Koj, it sounded so promising too!.... Here's to an early start on this cycle :)

I tried to tell OH this afty by taking a second test and handing it to him to read (a clearblue digi, the same type of test as 3 days ago) but it came back bfn :wacko: !!! so if I am pg he still doesn't know lol!!...... it wasn't fmu so think I will try doing it agian in a couple of days time! I feel like I can't just tell him I know I'm pg now!

Stupid digis...I can't wait for you to poas again and post it here again so we can all see your beautiful BFP :happydance:

Oh and Breadsticks, I was chart stalking and yours looks really great so stay positive!

When I woke up today I couldn't help but to test :dohh:

12DPO and BFN with FMU :wacko:

Toms Mommy let us know when you test again so he can see that BFP in all its glory lol.

Ameronica don't worry still early just try again in a few days. Lots of Luck to you.

Breadsticks your chart does look amazing. Best of luck to you too. It's so hard I know lol.

Afm I had supper sore breast and mild cramps last night. Then this morning all gone. That's my sign to wait a few more days. Lots of baby dust ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->