Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hahaha! But then they shrink again after, I'll put my bigger bra on and it feels so weird with all the extra room :haha:

Mummy- sorry your AF showed :( I hope she goes away quickly so you can start BD'ing again soon!

Mrs.Eddie - Happy BD'ing ;) I do the every other day thing too!

EMA - I'm also 9dpo! I was feeling completely out this morning because I've had no symptoms other than the typical sore boobs and backaches that I get most all cycles. but about an hour ago I went to the bathroom and saw that I was spotting red/pinkish blood! I'm hoping its ib but I guess it could be AF showing early... I've spotted couple cycles in the past but all were closer to AF (more like 12dpo, not 9dpo). If AF doesn't show in couple days I'm gonna take it as a good sign :)

FX'd for you hun

Hahaha! But then they shrink again after, I'll put my bigger bra on and it feels so weird with all the extra room :haha:

HAHAHA!!! hilarious.

So, just to keep you all in the loop, my spotting is still sticking around. It's no longer fresh red/pink blood, and doesn't make it onto the tp when I wipe but i saw a good long creamy brown streak when I checked with a tampon... I don't have a good feeling coz I have a feeling this is just gonna turn into an AF. I just feel it coming :cry: Why are you so evil :witch:!!

HAHAHA!!! hilarious.

So, just to keep you all in the loop, my spotting is still sticking around. It's no longer fresh red/pink blood, and doesn't make it onto the tp when I wipe but i saw a good long creamy brown streak when I checked with a tampon... I don't have a good feeling coz I have a feeling this is just gonna turn into an AF. I just feel it coming :cry: Why are you so evil :witch:!!

Breadsticks :haha: I can't believe that your BBs get so much bigger, that is crazy! Mine definitely get swollen but not enough to warrant a larger cup size. My DH would be all over that :winkwink:

:hugs: Koj! I really hope that it is not AF and just some spotting. I am hoping that it stays away for you...:af: :ban: Remember you are not out until she comes! Lots of ladies have spotting and then get their BFP!

EMA: Thanks Hun! I am feeling much better now! I usually allow myself to wallow in self pitty for an hour or so after AF arrives and then make myself get over it. This wallow just lasted a little longer than usual :blush:

Morebabies: Glad to hear that your daughter is in remission. I hope she maintains it for a LONG time! Just an FYI, I also found that working with a naturopath has made managing my disease much easier.

I went to meet with my Natural Family Planner last night, she is so awesome and I know that I am really going to enjoy working with her. She is helping me to understand my body so much better, which I really like. She also told me that due to the fact that I have just recently gotten well, it is likely that the our first three cycles were a bust anyway, given that the eggs that I produced were probably of a pretty poor quality. Based on what I shared with her on my chart, (CM tracking only), it looks like my body is doing what it is supposed to do. :thumbup: I go back to see her in about three weeks time and am looking forward to it. She doesn't have high expecatations for this cycle as we are just working together so that takes some pressure off me as well. She, like my naturopath, also told me that it make take me a little while to get preggers as well but as long as I keep doing what I am doing it should happen eventually, which makes me feel a lot better!

Hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well!

Mrs.Eddie that is great news! Glad you have a great person to go to :thumbup:

afm I am 11dpo today and have still resisted the urge to test! I kind of feel like AF is going to be on her way this month, but trying to stay positive. I have been so exhausted lately, all I want to do is sleep! bbs are a little sore too. FX!

off topic: I didn't realize I had an exam tuesday morning until late monday night, so I was afraid of the grade I would get. I got my grade back and got an 86% :happydance:

plus, I get promoted at work tonight!

Koj – You aren’t out til you’re out, hugely rooting for you!! Everything crossed and :dust:. Spotting could be good.

Morebabies – I’m sorry you’re not feeling well, have you been to the dr. you can mention that you’re ttcing so he can make an educated judgment on what to prescribe. Hoping for your BFP!

Ameronica – I hope :af: stays far, far away!! FXed for your :BFP:!!

Breadstiacks – I just did the math, 11/3 is 9 LONG days away! GOOD LUCK!! And of course :LMAO: @ “But then they shrink again after, I'll put my bigger bra on and it feels so weird with all the extra room “

How are you Lotus:

Thanks everyone :) just gotta figure out how to tell oh now!

Lotus, EMA, Koj & Breadsticks..... fx'd for your 2ww! I hope bfp arrives :)

Mrs Eddie, happy BDing :hehe:

lol I always tell DH that there will be no conversation, he's going to get into his car one of these days and find a car seat strapped in.

Haha, I bet that would work too! I might not tell my OH and just see if he notices lol!

hahahaha!! that would be so cute! but my DH would kill me if I didn't tell him right away. but I guess there's a big difference between the first pregnancy and 2nd (or beyond)!

ok I'm officially out ladies... AF came :( Can't believe it came 4days early! UGH.

ok I'm officially out ladies... AF came :( Can't believe it came 4days early! UGH.

Awww so sorry to hear that! :hugs: Better coming early then late and now you can just move onto next cycle sooner. Just trying to find some positive here :shrug: :hugs:

Mrs. Eddie that's great you have someone working with you to help you out along the way and supporting you and hopefully you get those healthy eggs going again real soon!! And thanks for the tip! I'll look into naturopath.. right now she just has a regular GI doctor we see in Boston.

My boobs also get fuller and DH notices that they're a little larger but definitely not a whole cup size!!

Oh! yes, and thanks Mrs.Eddie for the update on the family planner!! She sounds amazing. I'm gonna see if I can also find someone near me :) I hope it goes well for you!

morebabies - yes.. that's true... if I wasn't pregnant, let the AF come early so I can start my new cycle!!

I think that when I get my BFP I will be so happy/excited that I will probably just do something erratic like throw the peed on pregnancy stick at him or something :haha: And I am very happy to be BDing again, the best part of TTC.

Oh, I'm so sorry Koj! :hugs: Stupid AF, I specifically told her to stay away :grr: Like you and others have said, at least you can get started on your new cycle now. I definitely recommend trying to find a natural family planner in your area, mine has been great to work with so far.

Mrs. Eddie that's great you have someone working with you to help you out along the way and supporting you and hopefully you get those healthy eggs going again real soon!! And thanks for the tip! I'll look into naturopath.. right now she just has a regular GI doctor we see in Boston.

Thanks Morebabies! If you every need any more info about supplements, vitamins, diet for Crohns, etc, feel free to PM me. I am happy to share what has worked for me, (unfortunately, this disease affects everyone differently though).

Mrs.Eddie that is great news! Glad you have a great person to go to :thumbup:

afm I am 11dpo today and have still resisted the urge to test! I kind of feel like AF is going to be on her way this month, but trying to stay positive. I have been so exhausted lately, all I want to do is sleep! bbs are a little sore too. FX!

off topic: I didn't realize I had an exam tuesday morning until late monday night, so I was afraid of the grade I would get. I got my grade back and got an 86% :happydance:

plus, I get promoted at work tonight!

Congrats on your grade and promotion, all very exciting!

Your symptoms also sound really great, I have my fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->