Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

So, last night at midnight my husband and I went ti the store to get a test, I was weak lol! We planned on me testing this morning.

I woke up late, so my temperature is all wonky. Almost decided not to test because of it. My husband wanted me to though (funny, he had wanted me to wait before) because FF has gone back and forth between my period being due today or Monday. Long story short...faint positive! Gonna test again in a few days to see if I can get a darker line. :D

Congrats breadsticks!!! Hope your line gets darker next time you test!!

Hey - Mind if I join you? I tend to avoid testing early if I can help it. I'm due AF either 18th Nov based on my "normal" cycle or 21st Nov according to FF based on my last cycle. Anyone due testing around the same time?

Any temping experts care to look to see if my chart looks normal at the minute - My temps seem pretty high compared to other charts I've seen - However, my peak for O last month was up in the 37s.

Noo your chart looks fine. Everyone's temps can be different. As long as you see that shift at O which I saw on your last cycle chart. Best of luck and lots of baby dust

Congratulations Breadsticks a line is a line.

I got my :bfp: (16dpo) this morning I can hardly believe it.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 posisitives one with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations, Lotus Womb :) I'm over the mood for you! I can't wait till I get my BFP :)

Hi ladies
Sorry I've been MIA for a few days - I'm ill AGAIN with another chest infection and feeling lousy :-(. I've always been prone to them in the winter months but this is number 3 in the last 8 weeks which doesn't bode well for when the weather turns really bad :-(
Anyhoo back to TTC!! Breadsticks wonderful news for you - hope those lines keep getting darker :thumbup::wohoo::bunny:
And welcome to Noo - great to have you on board
Tom's mummy - any more news on a digital BFP for the OH?!
But the biggest shout out HAS to go to Lotus - I am so so so so happy for you!!!! :happydance::thumbup::yipee::wohoo::bunny: Really hoping this is your sticky bean and well done on holding out on testing.
AFM I'm on cd43 which is officially my longest cycle yet, reckon I am 14dpo.... no sign of AF yet but have a sneaking suspicion she's on her way and the soy will have done nothing to improve my cycle length :-(
Was pretty desperate to test at times today but can't face a BFN so managed to hold out.... I have an MRI scan on Thursday so if AF doesn't show by then I'll have to test or they won't do the scan..... wish me luck ladies
Hugs to everyone :hugs:

Aww I hope this month is your month and you don't get to have that MRI scan!

Have you tried Agnus Castus? I found out last month that I ovulate much later than I thought I did and my cycles have ranged from 22 to 39 days following removal of my Mirena back in February so I'm giving AC a go to see if it helps regulate me and whether I can ovulate a bit earlier in my cycle to give me a longer Luteal phase.

Aaahhhhhh Lotus I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! :happydance: You finally got your BFP!!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Oh my! SO much activity here!!

First - congrats Breadsticks!!! Hope your line gets darker :D
and Lotus - OMG!!! So happy you finally got your BFP!!! :D

H&H 9 months to both of you!!!!

Toms - any update on the digi??
Welcome Noo!
Baby1- GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

AFM, my AF is almost gone. I think I can start BD'ing again tomorrow :)

Hi Ladies!! Wow, some :BFP: coming thick and fast here!! Congrats to you ladies who have got them, and don't forget to joing us in the 'refugee thread', this is the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...yone-else-not-test-early-refugee-club-29.html

To all of you other ladies, sending loads of positive vibes your way and silently stalking!!! :friends: :dust:

Noo your chart looks fine. Everyone's temps can be different. As long as you see that shift at O which I saw on your last cycle chart. Best of luck and lots of baby dust

Congratulations Breadsticks a line is a line.

I got my :bfp: (16dpo) this morning I can hardly believe it.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 posisitives one with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

OMW you soooooo deserve this hun! I'm sooo excited for you - i can only imagine how you feel right now.

hapy and healthy 8months to come!Sticky vibes your way.:dance::dance::yipee::yipee::ninja::ninja:\\:D/

AF got me :(
See you all in a few weeks! I am going on my AF break.

Aww sorry about your chest infection baby1 :hugs: hope it goes away quickly x

Happy BDing Koj ;)

Well I am officially back in this thread for now :(..... I took a digi and gave it to OH to read, it came back neg!!! I was suprised as I'd had a pos on the same type of test 2 days before! I put it down to testing in the afty. But about an hr later I started to bleed. This went on for 2 days, and stopped yesterday. No cramping though! But I've done 3 more tests since then, and fmu one this morn and all neg. So it was a chemical :(

I was so looking forward to having a May/June baby!

So sorry to hear that your BFP didn't stick Tom's mummy :hugs: :hugs: Hopefully it sticks next time around!!

Also Ameronica sorry to hear about AF getting you too!! :hugs:

AFM I'm still symptomless... if by some crazy chance I got my BFP and it stuck I'd get my July baby! I'm a July baby and always loved having my birthday right in the middle of the summer. Still trying not to get my hopes up.. easier said then done though!

Aww I hope this month is your month and you don't get to have that MRI scan!

Have you tried Agnus Castus? I found out last month that I ovulate much later than I thought I did and my cycles have ranged from 22 to 39 days following removal of my Mirena back in February so I'm giving AC a go to see if it helps regulate me and whether I can ovulate a bit earlier in my cycle to give me a longer Luteal phase.

Thanks Noo - I hope so too! I have some Agnus in actually. You can't take it at the same time as soy so my plan is to give soy a few months and if it doesn't help then swap onto Agnus - hope it works for you - let me know!

Oh my! SO much activity here!!

First - congrats Breadsticks!!! Hope your line gets darker :D
and Lotus - OMG!!! So happy you finally got your BFP!!! :D

H&H 9 months to both of you!!!!

Toms - any update on the digi??
Welcome Noo!
Baby1- GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

AFM, my AF is almost gone. I think I can start BD'ing again tomorrow :)

Ohhh BDing time - enjoy! :haha:

AF got me :(
See you all in a few weeks! I am going on my AF break.

Sorry hun, take care of yourself and we'll chat in a few weeks :hugs2:

Aww sorry about your chest infection baby1 :hugs: hope it goes away quickly x

Happy BDing Koj ;)

Well I am officially back in this thread for now :(..... I took a digi and gave it to OH to read, it came back neg!!! I was suprised as I'd had a pos on the same type of test 2 days before! I put it down to testing in the afty. But about an hr later I started to bleed. This went on for 2 days, and stopped yesterday. No cramping though! But I've done 3 more tests since then, and fmu one this morn and all neg. So it was a chemical :(

I was so looking forward to having a May/June baby!

So sorry Toms mummy that's really rubbish, sending you big :hugs: and keeping everything crossed for a July rainbow for you

So sorry to hear that your BFP didn't stick Tom's mummy :hugs: :hugs: Hopefully it sticks next time around!!

Also Ameronica sorry to hear about AF getting you too!! :hugs:

AFM I'm still symptomless... if by some crazy chance I got my BFP and it stuck I'd get my July baby! I'm a July baby and always loved having my birthday right in the middle of the summer. Still trying not to get my hopes up.. easier said then done though!

Eeek we could be both having July babies! Good luck!

AFM Still no real sign of AF, started to get the tiniest bit hopeful now but trying to surpress it so I don't get disappointed, only 3 days till testing if she doesn't show!

So, last night at midnight my husband and I went ti the store to get a test, I was weak lol! We planned on me testing this morning.

I woke up late, so my temperature is all wonky. Almost decided not to test because of it. My husband wanted me to though (funny, he had wanted me to wait before) because FF has gone back and forth between my period being due today or Monday. Long story short...faint positive! Gonna test again in a few days to see if I can get a darker line. :D

:happydance: Yay, congrats Hun! I told you that those temps look good. I just know those lines are going to get darker and darker. Wishing you a H&H 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->