Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Noo your chart looks fine. Everyone's temps can be different. As long as you see that shift at O which I saw on your last cycle chart. Best of luck and lots of baby dust

Congratulations Breadsticks a line is a line.

I got my :bfp: (16dpo) this morning I can hardly believe it.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 posisitives one with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

OMG, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LUV! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am honestly on :cloud9: for you! I know this is your little sticky bean. When you posted your symptoms last week I really felt like this was your month and I'm so glad that it was. Wishing all the best for you and your little bean!

Welcome Noo :howdy: I think your chart looks fine as well! Hope you enjoy this group as much as I have!

Tom's Mum: I am so sorry about the chemical :hugs: At least you're in good company for this next cycle. I hope that it ends with a BFP for you!

Baby: I have everything crossed for you. Everything sounds promising and I can't wait to hear how testing goes. Keep faith alive and good luck!

Koj: Happy bding! That's where I am right now too and it is lots of fun!

Americona: So sorry about AF Hun :hugs: Can't wait to see you back here soon!

Morebabies: I have everything crossed for you too! I really hope this is your month. :thumbup:

Lotus and Breadsticks: Did you do anything differently this month? Any tips for those of us still TTC?

AFM, still Bding and having fun. Really strange (and probably TMI), but I got a lot of EWCM on Saturday night and some yesterday too. We did BD both days but that seems really early to be getting it, (that would have been like CD 8 and 9). Who the heck knows what my crazy body is doing :wacko:

Lotus and Breadsticks: Did you do anything differently this month? Any tips for those of us still TTC?

I have to be honest, this was our first month TTC. I never in a million years would've guessed it would happen this quickly (I had such irregular periods when I was younger so I figured it would take time).

I will say that I had gotten off the pill about 8 months ago and have been charting my temperatures since. We were preventing using NFP. I think that helped me a lot because I had my cycles down pretty well. However, this month I ovulated really early (either CD8 or CD10, FF switches between the two based on if I have it set on Advanced or FAM).

Other than that, I took prenatals and we BD'ed every other day starting on CD8.

Toms Mommy so sorry about the chemical all the best for July baby I am due on the 4th July.

Thank you all for your congratulations. Just taking it a day at a time through my first Trimester.

Well this is my second cycle of Accupunture with herbes it really relaxed me. I have a session tomorrow. I did not opk this month the first time since March. I would drink less water at that time so I would not dilute my pee this month I am sure I drunk more water around O.
Much more relaxed cycle. Bd 3 days before the day before and the day of ov. Used primary Signs and temp.
This was month 10 and I am still can't really believe it. Only real symtoms right now is frequent peeing lol.

Lots of babydust for all you ladies.

Toms - So sorry it didn't stick :( I also had what I think was a chemical two months ago (positive at 13dpo and then AF on 14dpo then 2 BFNs after) and I was devastated... :'( We'll soon get our sticky beans!!!

Ameronica - sorry the AF got you :( next month will be a better month!!

MrsEddie - Yes! BD'ing is time is the best time of the month :)

Breadsticks - good to know!! maybe I should start taking prenatals too!

Lotus - Yay for your July baby! I know that coz I am one :) haha

Baby1 - I hope you get your July baby soon!!!!!!

morebabies - I am safe! Thanks for thinking of me! How are you doing? I was one of the lucky ones who didn't lose power all day. Just a bit of flickering here and there. I just went outside and it looks like there's some downed branches but nothing serious around the house. Hope you're staying safe & dry!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone!!

Baby1 I hope you get your positive soon!! Can't wait to hear if AF doesn't show and you get a BFP instead!!!

Koj I ended up losing power right at 4pm. We were one of the lucky ones around here that kept it most of the day. Hopefully its not out for too long like with Irene last year but at least we have a generator so it could be worse! ..........and yay to also being a July baby! :thumbup:

Still no symptoms for me which is really starting to get my hopes up! AF is due at some point over the weekend. Still hopjng for a July baby!!

Good luck to everyone else whether it be testing soon or lots of :sex: !!!!!!

Hi all!
So glad you East Coast ladies are safe - some scary pics on the news this morning - hoping you've had the worse of it and you'll all be ok :hugs:
Must be hormonal as actually a little bit tearful if any of my B&B buddies get hurt in the storm, our news said that 13 people died in NYC overnight and got all worried :-( Horrible.
Then last night had big rant / cry at DH for not being affectionate enough towards me the last few days! :blush: Either it's cos I'm ill or AF is due or, dare I hope, early preg moods?!?! We'll see...
Having really odd cramps last 12 hours, like very sharp AF cramps enough to wake me up in the night :growlmad:
So there's definitely something going on down there. Strangely for the first cycle since TTC I have no desire to test whatsoever, more than happy to sit and wait it out. I think it's because a BFN would take my hope away and then I'd be sitting there waiting for AF to come as a certainty. Even a bit annoyed that I'll have to test Thurs for my scan if AF hasn't shown, don't think I would have done otherwise. And DH, who is the one who hides my tests normally, is even asking why I've not tested yet!
Hope our newly pregnant wonderful ladies are feeling ok, those BDing are having lots of fun, and those in the middle of AF are pampering themselves and enjoying junk food and a glass of wine!
:dust:

Baby1 I've been feeling the same way.. although I've been trying to blame it on lack of sleep from the kids not feeling well. I've also been feeling run down but telling myself I just got what the kids have. I've just been tired and more hungry and a little annoying toward DH :haha: I also haven't really had the desire to test either. I will probably be testing Thursday though just because I'm getting measured for a bridesmaid dress and if I am somehow actually pregnant then I would be almost 7 months for the wedding :dohh: BUT I don't even want to test early! So looks like we will be testing the same day although I'll still be a day or two early...

Oh and thanks for your concern about us during the storm! :hugs: Luckily us up here in MA weren't hit has hard as other places even though there's still lots of damage and power outages.

Ladies you are all wonderful and I as Plastic does check in on you all* can't wait for more BFP.

Well my af/chemical bleeding has finally stopped! Which means we can now move on and get dtd again! It was strange as it only lasted 3 days :shrug:....... I am on cd4 :)

Toms - My chemical messed up my cycle too. The month of my chemical I had a really long af and then the next month I had a 3day period. I think I'm finally back to normal this month.

Thanks everyone for thinking about the East Coast folks! I am safe in Boston :)
morebabies - glad you had a generator! I hope your power come back soon if it hasn't already!

Lotus - yay! Thanks for continuing to check in on us :)

Wow, its been a busy morning! I have been trying to write this for the past two hours and finally am able to send it now...

More babies: Glad to hear that you are safe and I hope you have your power back. I live in the Toronto area and we had a storm warning here as well but it wasn't nearly as severe as what you had to deal with. Also, everythings sounds promising there so I am thinking of you and have everything crossed for you on Thursday!

Baby: Your symptoms also sound good. Maybe not wanting to test is a positive sign? Am also wishing you tons of good luck and will be thinking of you on Thursday.

Koj: Glad that you are safe as well and I would definitely recommend taking a prenatal. As soon as I told my Doctor that we were TTC, she advised that I start taking one. I don't know if it improves your chances of conceiving but it is beneficial to be taking one when you do conceive.

Breadsticks: Thank you so much for the information, very helpful. Interesting that you OV so early as I too seem to be showing more fertile signs early on this cycle, (CD 8 and 9 as well), so maybe that is a good sign?

Lotus: Glad to hear that the more relaxed approach has worked so well for you! Also, glad that you are going to continue to check up on us. We would miss you if you just disappeared!

I am glad you east coast ladies are safe! I have a friend who just moved to NYC over the summer and thankfully she is OK, she is one of the lucky ones who hasn't lost power.

Koj, a friend of mine actually recommended it to me. She can't stomach regular vitamins so her doctor recommended prenatals. I get the gummies because they taste really good! I'm also not sure if it helps with conception, but the sooner you are taking them once you conceive, the better...might as well just take them all the time :)

more babies, I have my fingers crossed for you! I'm glad you are so relaxed, I think that's great :) I hope you need a bigger dress for the wedding! :winkwink:

baby1, Friday night (11DPO, the night before I tested) I was so cranky with my husband! All because I was hungry lol. Then I had a short cry for no reason, my husband was just like, "Let's go to the store and get you a test" lol! I think he was pretty sure I was pregnant because he also got me some Welch's sparkling grape juice to toast with if I got a positive test. I hope you get your BFP Thursday! :thumbup:

Lotus, I hope you are doing well :)

Toms Mummy, I'm glad AF is gone! Your positive attitude is so inspiring :) I have my fingers crossed for you!

Mrs. Eddie, isn't it so weird how our bodies do that? It's crazy how ovulation can happen at such different times each month. I hope that early ovulation turns into a BFP for you! :D

As for me, I took another test this morning and it turned almost immediately and was much darker :) I wasn't too terribly worried, but I definitely was nervous, so it was nice to see it. Beyond that, I'm just exhausted all the time. My poor husband, all I do is sleep lol

Thanks Koj, I hope it doesn't take too long to go back to normal, I'm hoping to try again this month! :)

Glad you're safe where you are..... is the storm over now? or where is it? Also, I agree with Mrs E & Breadsticks on the prenatal vits.... I didn't find out I was pg with lo till 12 weeks gone and I panicked as I hadn't taken the vits! x

Baby1.... things sound really promising! Finger's crossed x

Thanks Breadsticks :)..... I'm trying to look on the brightside and get bdING! :)

Hi everyone. It is hopeful seeing everyone with the :BFP:. I am hoping that mine will be this month. 9dpo with many symptoms whether they be for oncoming AF or BFP time will tell.
I have increased appetite, vivid dreams x3days (when I can't remember the last time i had even dreamed prior to this week), occasional insomnia, cramping, lower back pain, stuffiness with post nasal drip, some nausea (which could be from post nasal drip). Some weird craving was wanting salty foods. No real bb tenderness as of yet.

yay breadsticks for your line getting darker :D I bet seeing the progress is a ton of fun :) I can't wait to do it myself someday!!

Toms - Yes, I hope your body goes right back to its normal cycle!

Hi babybemine - Sounds like you have promising symptoms!

How's everyone else doing???

I'm at cd7 and getting crazy AF symptoms like really bad backache, AF cramping, and the side of my face and neck have gone to zitsville!! I never breakout even when I have my AF! weird..!!! Oh and I'm still spotting dark brown things... I have no clue what my body is doing these days. ::sigh::

Lotus - Great to see you on, Hope you and the bean are both well!

Morebabies & Baby - Lots and lots of luck!

Toms Mummy - Good luck and happy BDing

Babybemine - Good Luck FXed for you!

AFM... AF came

I started getting really hopeful since I've not had any "symptoms" this cycle but now I'm starting to feel like AF is definitely coming. CM has pretty much dried up today like right before AF and was a little crampy earlier and my bbs are getting slightly sore. I'm not going to be testing at all like I had planned because now I just feel like it would be a waste. Now I just want AF to hurry up and get here so I can move onto next cycle and make sure to get lots of :sex: in!!!

Baby1 hope you get your BFP tomorrow! I'll be checking in tomorrow for sure to see if you did and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you in the meantime! Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->