Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

EMA - sorry your AF showed :(

more babies - I hope your AF stays far far faaar away!!!!!!

Toms - I honestly don't know whats going on... after I wrote that post, I got ewcm with pink blood streaks on my tp today.. I'm only cd7 so I'm guessing its leftover AF but its so weird.. why pink blood after 2 days of brown spotting!? I think I might try opks for the first time this month!! Should be interesting :) Does anyone have any recommendations of the opk brand!?!?

I don't know what to think Koj... v strange! No advice on opks I'm afraid x

Well ladies Thursday morning here, no sign of AF so I tested and BFN :-(
Now on cd47 with no sign of AF coming and thoroughly fed up.
Just wish she'd get here now....

Awww baby1 I'm so sorry you ended up with a negative :hugs: Having cycles that long must be so irritating!!

Koj that is very weird! I can't remember.. did you ever get an actual period with normal flow at any point or has it been all spotting and whatnot?

baby1 - So sorry you got a BFN. It sucks being in limbo. Lots of HUGS. :hugs:

morebabies - I did get a full blown AF this cycle - just happened to come 5days early! its cd8 for me today and I am still spotting with lots of CM.. After my chemical in August my body's just been really weird :shrug: How are you doing? I hope your AF is staying far away from you :)

Oh that's right Koj I forgot AF came early for you. Hopefully things straighten out for you soon!

No AF for me but if I have a 28 day cycle then I'd be due tomorrow, however, I haven't had a 30 day cycle in a while and I usually get one every so often so I'm due really any time over the weekend. Cramping I had yesterday is gone and back to nothing now so we'll see :shrug:

Welcome babybemine :hi: Your symptoms sound promising and I have my fx for you. Good luck!

Ema: So sorry AF got you Hun :hugs:

Morebabies: Remember you're not out until AF shows. Sounds like things sound promising again, I have my fx crossed for you!

Tom's Mum: I'm glad things have sorted themselves out and you are ready to BD again! I really hope November is lucky for you!

Koj: That is odd about the spotting. Does it tend to happen after you BD? I have that happen twice last week and once this week but both times it was just one spot and the morning after we had BD. I have heard that this can happen (something about small amounts of the uterine line shedding during intercourse, which is apparently common during ovulation or right before AF is due). Maybe that is what's going on? In terms of OPKs, I have never used them but anyone I know who has used them is a big fan of the Clearblue Digital ones, (smiley face). They leave no doubt to when you are ovulating, whereas the ones with the lines can apparently be more difficult to read.

Baby: So sorry about the BFN hun :hugs: Maybe you ov later than you thought and it is still too early? I'm sorry that your cycles are so crazy right now and am still holding out hope for you! I hope all goes well with your scan today too.

AFM, not much to report. Things are busy, which is good as it keeps me occupied and focused on other things. I hope everyone had a great Halloween yesterday. We had over 100 kids come to our place, which was lots of fun, especially as most of the kids in our neighbourhood are between the ages of 3-5. I had a couple that actually walked right into our house :haha:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!

Thanks everyone - you're all wonderful :flower:
Off for my scan now - long story but I have to travel from North Wales to Manchester, England for my scan. So going to treat myself to a shopping trip in the Trafford Centre (mahoosive shopping centre) afterwards. Got a girly weekend away in just over a week so if I'm not pregnant then I think I deserve new dresses for cocktail bars! Got to see the good side of things eh?! :winkwink:

Happy Friday ladies! Me again!
So out comes my obsessive side now....
Have been looking back at my diary - I don't temp or use OPKs but do monitor CM, pain etc.
Looking back I may have ovulated later than I thought - it seems like I had 2 different patches of EWCM and pain, just before the second patch I had a few unexplained days of diarrhoea also which I've read can be a pre-ovulation sign (google is a very dangerous tool when TTC!!!). If I did ovulate on the second patch then AF wouldn't be due until sunday / monday...... so my heart tells me I may still be in with a chance.... my head however tells me I'm clutching at straws! :haha:
I think the most likely outcome is that my body's tried to ovulate twice, failed each time and I'm having an anovulatory cycle :-(

We're yet to even BD this cycle which is worrying me, though DH has had a bout of flu which has left him pretty lacking in energy or any kind of inclination. I asked him to erm... empty left overs last night and he said he couldn't even manage that so looks like I may be out this month, though not due to O till around CD21/22. Hoping he gets better soon!!

Wow Mrs. Eddie that's a lot of kids! We just leave a bucket of candy outside since we are obviously out with the kids but we don't get many at out house anyways. We had a great time with the kids though!

Baby1 hopefully you're still in and you do end up with your BFP!!!

Noo hopefully your DH is feeling better soon so you can get to BDing just in time for ovulation!

AFM.. if I'm having a 28 day cycle then AF is due today. No sign yet but I do have a period of time where i get a lot of 29 day cycles and even 30 days once every couple months. Yesterday I ended up just ordering my bridesmaid dress 1 size bigger just in case I get pregnant at some point and if not then ill just have to get some extra alterations to get it to my size. After DH and I had our usual Friday lunch date today I got a bottle of wine to have if/when AF shows up! :wine: :haha:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :thumbup:

Aww that's rubbish baby1 if you didn't even O this month! :(.... Lets hope that's not the case! Where abouts in North Wales are you? I'm there too! :)

Noo - hope you get to BDing soon! We missed a few days this month cos DH had a humdinger of a migraine, it's so frustrating isn't it!

Thanks morebabies - hope AF stays away this weekend and you never get to have your wine :winkwink:

Tomsmummy - I'm in Flintshire in a little village not too far from Mold, where are you?! Small world eh?!

Cool!.... I grew up in Prestatyn but live just outside Caernarfon now in Llanberis :)

Argh! DH was due to finish work at 5 and has already been kept on duty for an extra 2 hours guarding a scene. I can already feel the "I'm too tired" excuse coming tonight :( Glad my OPK are negative. How long does it normally take a no test line OPK to turn into a faint then dark one? I had already got faint ones by the time I started using them last month.

MrsEddie- what a fun Halloween!!! My friend actually got 500 trick or treaters this year.. apparently her street has been known to be THE street to trick or treat on. How crazy is that!?

Baby1 - Google is my best friend and my worst enemy. hahaha! I'm sure you know what I mean. But I think you are toootally still in!

Morebabies - I reeeeally hope you get your BFP this weekend! FX'ed for you!

Noo - I hope you get your BD'ing in! ;)

I hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend :D

Wow 500!! That's unbelievable! I have to say.. I'm with you ladies and googling :haha: I google everything all the time! My husband usually yells at me to stop especially if I'm at it when the kids are sick with something and I've become much worse since these smart phones came out. :dohh:

Cool!.... I grew up in Prestatyn but live just outside Caernarfon now in Llanberis :)

Ah lovely part of the world! Been in Wales for 3 years now, from Manchester originally (hence the scan, my gynae is still there and I really trust him so not keen on changing) and really love it, don't miss the city at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->