Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

DPO 3 here based on my 35 day cycle. If I go by my 30 day cycle last time I'm DPO 8. Either way just waiting for AF NOT to come.

6 dpo, only thing has been weird cm changes for me

@Tina I read what you wrote on butterfly thread, so sorry hunni. I feel the same way, life is so short. Im ready to bond with new life and my husband as the father. We want 2-3 more. Keep your head up, it will happen!

Thanks. I think i want 3 kids. DH doesn't know how many he wants lol. I am going to try preseed this time. I don't think I make as much cm as I should, I dont really see any and when I do get it, it doesn't stick around long.

*sigh* bfn.. and thus begins of official join in with this thread!
34 CD 14 DPO No sign of af which was due today.
I VERY recently increased my dose of metformin to 1000 mg/day to try and get a more regular cycle, so the sudden change could be throwing off af. My tummy isn't taking to the increased dose very well lol I am going to try and stick to it though!

How are all you ladies doing today? Anyone testing soon??

I'm DPO 6 to 11. My above calculations were wrong. I started my metformin on 9/17 and stopped taking it as of last Wednesday, just forgot and got lazy. I'm going to take a dosage at dinner tonight. Ah and I just realized it may change my cycle, sigh! I'm taking this for diabetes, not fertility

Cd4 here so not close to testing at all sadly. Really Hoping It's all our month!

What do you think

Attachments

• 20141007_074413.jpg
    20141007_074413.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 16
It looks like I MAY see something. Do you have any other shots?

Babifever- I used to forget to take mine as well, but I think it was more of my bodies way of trying to prevent further pain lol it doesn't like metformin very much so I had to be put on a low dose of the extended release. I am now at 1000mg/day and it has me nauseated and running to the bathroom (for more urgent needs) constantly :( but I need to increase it so that I can regulate myself more... ugh!

TTTTina- same here :3 I am ttc for #1 but we are ntnp at this time. I am still hoping for a miracle regaurdless!

Baby.love12- I think i can see something, maybe you should invert it?? Also test again tomorrow! Hormones should double pretty fast :D

I did another this evening and I can't see anything. How do u invert it?

@bab my doctor started me off with the extended version, I'm glad, I hear alot of horror stories. I'm okay, it gave me some un painful occasional diarrhea, but that's it. I wonder if it will increase my fertility, even though I'm taking it for diabetes

Baby.love - if you have a smart phone then you can download photo editor apps that will let you do it :)or you can go the the "photo tweakers" thread on this site (idk the exact name of the thread) and ask one of the ladies on there to edit it for you! What it will do is make the line more visible if it is there. And testing without fmu with these cheap tests isn't a good idea :p it is best to test with the fmu when you wake up! I have been told that holding it at least another 10 minutes after waking up can help as well. Let us know how your test is tomorrow!!

Babifever - Glad that you are on the extended release! As for it making you fertile that isn't exactly what it does... Aside from its more common use as a diabetic medication, it regulates your hormones to help give you a regular cycle and in return HOPEFULLY ovulate. And even if you ovulate it may not help with the cervical mucus if you are having any issues with that, so someone like myself would need to use preseed lube to help the little swimmers make their way to an egg! :)
Metformin is pretty much my version of all natural xD lol I sort of need it for my hormones so a baby thanks to everything balancing out would be amazing! If not, then in January I will be starting my very first round of Clomid!
Or at least that is the current plan.. recently had to find a new doctor so I will see what she has planned for me.

Btw, still no af :'( no more spotting either. Boobs are sore but that is to be expected for my pms symptoms. No other symptoms of anything except metformin kicking my butt lol

Bab, so are you 3 days late? Is that normal for you?

at me DPO 8 to 13, still no symptoms. I was going to test to day, but decided to hold off

Yeah, irregular cycles is very common with pcos :/ I am spotting again today thankfully..

Bfn today and brown spotting with cm so af should be here tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->