Due Feb 17th

ally! I'm red month ttc with #1. AF due around the 17th also! I've been on the pill for 10 years and this is third month off but everything's been pretty regular.

Are you noticing anything? I've had some twinges in lower right ovary area and a little cramping on the left. All very mild. Probably nothing.

Have you been tracking bbt, cm etc?

As you can tell I'm new to the quoting malarkey lol tried to muti quote but on my phone. Due 18th and already experiencing different things to usual first month trying for no 2.

Hi Sarah!
Agree with Ebanna. I did all that with no 1 just using ovulation sticks this time round.
No twinges yet really dodgy tummy past two days but think that was a bug.

So ladies few symptoms.
Low tugging and pain coccyx area. Low front right ovary pain. Woke up in middle of the night with a really sore nipple. I do sleep on my front so coukd be that. Also loose bowels which is unusual for me. So if witch arrives after this I will certainly have no clue month to month as these are all abnormal things except pain I tend to get pain so don't really acknowledge it. How's everyone else?

Nothing really at all :( with my first I felt implantation so I'm over analysing every twinge!

I can't believe I'm driving myself nuts with it already. I thought I'd be more laid back I've poas twice even though I know it's too early. I just feel for some reason I might be. If I'm not ill totally chill next month lol I hope. How did your implantation feel? Been getting lots of lower back feelings I do have a backwards womb which would make sense but I always accuse endo so not sure. And sharp pains in nipples which I only got pregnant. Ahhh lol slap me.

Ha ha I was like that first month of trying, lots of positive symptoms for you though!
I rember laying on the bed one eve and having really sharp stabbing pains lower back it didn't go on for ages but when I looked back it was the correct time. I then had really sore boobs and a massive zit breakout lol. None of that yet but still a bit early for me anyhow. I poas a lot last month, I figure just do what works best for your mental wellbeing! If you need to poas twice a day just do it :) x

Ha ha I was like that first month of trying, lots of positive symptoms for you though!
I rember laying on the bed one eve and having really sharp stabbing pains lower back it didn't go on for ages but when I looked back it was the correct time. I then had really sore boobs and a massive zit breakout lol. None of that yet but still a bit early for me anyhow. I poas a lot last month, I figure just do what works best for your mental wellbeing! If you need to poas twice a day just do it :) x

I do think I'm in tune with my body. Somethings up even if it's just some germs as my temp is high 37.4_37.7c I feel weak and shaky. Was awake for hours last night for some reason. I'm not going to poas till Monday morning now. I think then it might be accurate. I'm due on the thurs but I do have a 30 day cycle.
Hopefully you get some symptoms soon although you don't need any. With my mmc I was all for af coming real pains and I was pregnant didn't feel any different.

I am excited for Monday a.m now! I will try not to crack till Thurs but we shall see. It's so hard to tell isn't it especially when you don't know exactly when you ovulate so could be more or less dpo.
I really hope its it this month.

O.k 8 dpo, headache, nausea, lower back cramping. Either I am coming on mega early like last month or happy days this is it lol

How early were you last month hun? Great signs! I've been having nausea gone off food sweating all over. Honestly if this ain't it for me ill be a bit shocked. I've poas again lol and neg still too early. Not out till the witch arrives my mum got neg tests for 12 weeks! She was 39 and was shocked to hear my baby Bro on way she thought was her change as neg tests. So always keep hope :)
I have no idea on my dpo but definitely due Thurs. Always quite regular only recently I came on 4 days early due to major stress in December my dad died so I'm hoping for some good news.

Hi
So sorry to hear about your dad :( hopefully this is going to be your month.
Major early last month 5 days so 23 day cycle. I blame the pregnecare so stopped taking it this month to see what happens. Am tempted to poas but holding fire as I don't feel ready for the disappointment this month.

Hi ladies, I'd love to join your waiting group, my AF is due around 2/18. This is my first time TTC so I have a lot to learn.

No lower back pain or anything. Minor dull cramps on lower left and right side here and there. But I never paid much attention to my body as much as I am now so :shrug: I never had heartburn before and I had it really bad for one day out of nowhere this past week, I felt so uncomfortable, but since that day it hasn't returned. No other odd symptoms besides being a bit gassy... but it could be due to extra fiber :blush:

ebannawuoyohw I am sorry for your loss.

Take care ladies and try to get plenty of rest this weekend! I am trying not to stress about anything and relax as much as I can.

Are you guys going to test or just wait to see if AF comes or not?

Hi
So sorry to hear about your dad :( hopefully this is going to be your month.
Major early last month 5 days so 23 day cycle. I blame the pregnecare so stopped taking it this month to see what happens. Am tempted to poas but holding fire as I don't feel ready for the disappointment this month.

Hi ladies, I'd love to join your waiting group, my AF is due around 2/18. This is my first time TTC so I have a lot to learn.

No lower back pain or anything. Minor dull cramps on lower left and right side here and there. But I never paid much attention to my body as much as I am now so :shrug: I never had heartburn before and I had it really bad for one day out of nowhere this past week, I felt so uncomfortable, but since that day it hasn't returned. No other odd symptoms besides being a bit gassy... but it could be due to extra fiber :blush:

ebannawuoyohw I am sorry for your loss.

Take care ladies and try to get plenty of rest this weekend! I am trying not to stress about anything and relax as much as I can.

Are you guys going to test or just wait to see if AF comes or not?

Thanks ladies. My Dad was only 56. I'm 28 btw. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life. He fought cancer for a good 10 months.

I've been testing LG. I can't help it this is first month trying for number two and I've had so much I am just waiting for the line to show but I could have just had some germs. For me pregnancy is like being I'll very sick like permanent hangover all hot sweaty and that but illness doest that too so I have to wait for a line or the witch.
Fingers crossed for you.

Ally I'd prob be the same three months in I think it's all the novelty for me at no testing of I'm not I don't think I'd be doing it again. Just so unsure. Also definitely think pregnacare did that to your cycle.

Ebanna I do understand I lost my dad at 58 to a heart attack. I still can't believe I have to live the rest of my life with out him. I have tried to take positive things from in and now if I want to do it, and I can afford it we just do it. Lots of holidays, day trips etc. I also find when I'm having a little moan about a rubbish day I think to myself 'wow, you are still here enjoying life stop your moaning and be grateful lol. Sorry slightly off topic there, oh and I'm 32 BTW.

Hi Lg24 welcome to our little group :)

9dpo today now the wait time is dragging!!

Sorry to hear that Ally. What you said is exactly how I feel how can I live all my life without him. If I live to his age that's another 28 years and it makes me dread it. We only buried him on the 1st Feb. I had no interest in trying for number two until that night it was like I realised I need to live. Like you said about the day trips and such live our lives we are still here after all. I need to make more babies as my son is so precious to me I need to fill his life with joy and siblings and be the parent even more now one of mine has gone. Life from here on in doesn't feel the same it feels like it's going to be a struggle without him but we have no choice. I've learnt so much. Mainly that life is a bitch and you get left to pick up the pieces and carry on whether you think you are strong enough or not. Here if you need to vent . I know the pain.

I'm thinking I've had germs now. I'm laid up on sofa after barely any sleep, not hungry. Unless I get any significant changes now I will try and hold out till thurs. What happens happens.

So this evening we went out to friends for dinner. I had quite a lot of nausea and stabbing pain front and back of abdomen. AF was here this time last month nothing yet.

That's promising signs hun. When you thinking of testing? I'm still feeling ill with high temps had random pains. Three days to go till after due. Got some normal after signs too sore bbs and some other normal pains I think.

:( I am sorry for both of your losses Ebanna and Ally. My Dad is very ill too, but he is trying to hang in there.

I've been testing LG. I can't help it this is first month trying for number two and I've had so much I am just waiting for the line to show but I could have just had some germs. For me pregnancy is like being I'll very sick like permanent hangover all hot sweaty and that but illness doest that too so I have to wait for a line or the witch.
Fingers crossed for you.

I have been wanting to test but my fiance even told me he doesn't want to see me sad and I should put it off as long as possible. So, maybe the earliest I will test is on Wednesday? Or maybe I should just wait to see if AF comes... I don't know, this is my first time TTC and cycle 1.

I have tried to take positive things from in and now if I want to do it, and I can afford it we just do it.

I think that's smart! I'm trying to stay positive too. We were feeling pressure since we started trying, but even my Mom said to relax and stress will not help. My job can be very stressful so I try my best not to stress out at work. And when I get home I try to eat well and rest up! I think I need to start working out a bit more though, I have been lagging and should at least walk regularly to be stronger for the future baby :bodyb:

I think I will test on Thurs I will only be 13dpo then but with my 27 day cycle that is when I am due.
I think I was 12 dpo with my first when I got my bfp how about you ebanna.
I remember makingmy body all fit and healthy for my first lg. I'm too flipping tired from a lively 2 year old this time, ha ha!

:( I am sorry for both of your losses Ebanna and Ally. My Dad is very ill too, but he is trying to hang in there.

Fingers crossed for you.

I have been wanting to test but my fiance even told me he doesn't want to see me sad and I should put it off as long as possible. So, maybe the earliest I will test is on Wednesday? Or maybe I should just wait to see if AF comes... I don't know, this is my first time TTC and cycle 1.

I have tried to take positive things from in and now if I want to do it, and I can afford it we just do it.

I think that's smart! I'm trying to stay positive too. We were feeling pressure since we started trying, but even my Mom said to relax and stress will not help. My job can be very stressful so I try my best not to stress out at work. And when I get home I try to eat well and rest up! I think I need to start working out a bit more though, I have been lagging and should at least walk regularly to be stronger for the future baby :bodyb:

I think I will test on Thurs I will only be 13dpo then but with my 27 day cycle that is when I am due.
I think I was 12 dpo with my first when I got my bfp how about you ebanna.
I remember makingmy body all fit and healthy for my first lg. I'm too flipping tired from a lively 2 year old this time, ha ha!

LG sorry to hear that it must be stressful with your dad aswell as work ect. You definitely need to chill. Says me going crazy this month but only because I'm ill which is weird so I'm like am I or not. I don't get too down about the bfn as you're not truly out till af shows. Then if it does be happy you can try again it will happen at some point. The both times I got preg I had made other plans that didn't involve being pregnant like further education or going on holiday and hey presto I got pregnant as I was focusing on other things.

Ally -I didn't test either time last time till af was due on the day not sure what dpo that is I think I worked it out before that I do have a longer luteal phase but who knows. Hense I'm not used to this continual testing lol. The urge is strong but I'm waiting now maybe ill crack on Wednesday.
I'm not very fit. I'm not fat but I don't move about too nuh except for at work also have a two year old so I'm not too lazy lol. I don't exercise I hate it but I do like to be physical if I feel well enough which when I'm pregnant isn't the case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->