Due Feb 17th

So still no signs really, I remember with my first having really sore boobs, however I was on the pregnecare and that stuff does make my boobs really hurt.

So 2 days to go .Woke up dripping with sweat in the night . I'm usually always a cold person. I'm thinking I've had germs as I felt better yesterday and I feel dry down there like when af is on her way. At least only two days to go and and then on to March.

I have been out and bought myself some wool and I'm going to get knitting for a while to take my mind off all this waiting. I need to keep my brain busy lol. Want af to hurry up now so I can be normal for a bit. I don't know how women do it for years and years. It took us a long time for my first mmc around 10 months I think then only three for my boy after that x

Brilliant idea. I read back on my symptons from 11 dpo when I was pregnant with DS and by this point I had no cm at all. I am still having usual amount so guessing I am out :(

Hi ladies,

So I had a bad day today. Woke up, wiped, and there was this long brown stringy discharge on the toilet paper. Never happened to me before. Of course tried to do research during my lunch break at work. I read that if the discharge is brown that means it is old blood. I don't know if I just had my first miscarriage or what :( I'm on CD27, and about 12DPO.

And I wasn't planning on testing but I did with the First Response when I got home and got a BFN. I feel drained.

I think I will test on Thurs I will only be 13dpo then but with my 27 day cycle that is when I am due.
I think I was 12 dpo with my first when I got my bfp how about you ebanna.
I remember makingmy body all fit and healthy for my first lg. I'm too flipping tired from a lively 2 year old this time, ha ha!

Ally I'm sure your 2 year old is making you exercise enough! :)

LG sorry to hear that it must be stressful with your dad aswell as work ect. You definitely need to chill. Says me going crazy this month but only because I'm ill which is weird so I'm like am I or not. I don't get too down about the bfn as you're not truly out till af shows. Then if it does be happy you can try again it will happen at some point. The both times I got preg I had made other plans that didn't involve being pregnant like further education or going on holiday and hey presto I got pregnant as I was focusing on other things.

Ebanna yea I am pretty tired and I usually pick my Dad up from the hospital for his weekly appointments after work, but when I get home I relax, my fiance has even been cooking for me and ordering out, which is nice and I'm thankful for :) And that's true, I will probably test again Thursday or Friday.

Take care ladies!

Lg I have read it could be implantation still at 12 dpo. Your'e not out until you actually have your period, and 12 dpo is still early for hpt.

Hi ladies,

So I had a bad day today. Woke up, wiped, and there was this long brown stringy discharge on the toilet paper. Never happened to me before. Of course tried to do research during my lunch break at work. I read that if the discharge is brown that means it is old blood. I don't know if I just had my first miscarriage or what :( I'm on CD27, and about 12DPO.

And I wasn't planning on testing but I did with the First Response when I got home and got a BFN. I feel drained.

I think I will test on Thurs I will only be 13dpo then but with my 27 day cycle that is when I am due.
I think I was 12 dpo with my first when I got my bfp how about you ebanna.
I remember makingmy body all fit and healthy for my first lg. I'm too flipping tired from a lively 2 year old this time, ha ha!

Ally I'm sure your 2 year old is making you exercise enough! :)

LG sorry to hear that it must be stressful with your dad aswell as work ect. You definitely need to chill. Says me going crazy this month but only because I'm ill which is weird so I'm like am I or not. I don't get too down about the bfn as you're not truly out till af shows. Then if it does be happy you can try again it will happen at some point. The both times I got preg I had made other plans that didn't involve being pregnant like further education or going on holiday and hey presto I got pregnant as I was focusing on other things.

Ebanna yea I am pretty tired and I usually pick my Dad up from the hospital for his weekly appointments after work, but when I get home I relax, my fiance has even been cooking for me and ordering out, which is nice and I'm thankful for :) And that's true, I will probably test again Thursday or Friday.

Take care ladies!

Brilliant idea. I read back on my symptons from 11 dpo when I was pregnant with DS and by this point I had no cm at all. I am still having usual amount so guessing I am out :(

Ally could be different this time. I don't have my symptoms from my boy but my first I do and all just af symptoms really. So you never know.
All I know is I was definitely ill as I feel more normal and having that warm sensation inside you get when af is on her way so hoping she at least won't be late.

LG yes I thought that straight away could be implantation. Keep us updated hun.

12 dpo and nothing yet :/ to be late I think it would have to be Saturday which is sooo far away! Not feeling as tired today or grumpy/ emotional. Have ordered some tests they should be here tom. I have a fr laying around somewhere from last month. When r u guys going to test?

12 dpo and nothing yet :/ to be late I think it would have to be Saturday which is sooo far away! Not feeling as tired today or grumpy/ emotional. Have ordered some tests they should be here tom. I have a fr laying around somewhere from last month. When r u guys going to test?

I tested today I'm due tomorrow. Stark white negative so will expect af tomorrow although I can feel it's coming to be honest. Being positive going to get knitting some bits and bobs and watching -One born every minute- if you haven't seen it its fab show on in UK although I have seen American versions. I know it will be me again one day :) fingers crossed for you both

Ebanna when I was on mat leave I watched that show back to back! I feel like AF is coming too, but I did with my first and it never came so don't loose hope. We can just continue the thread over to next month lol.

Ive seen them all lots but still enjoy watching again and again lol. I did get af cramps with my first i remember saying ohh maybe ill take some painkillers as they ere that strong i was convinced but this is a bit different feeling. Its like i can feel all my endo coming to life or whatever no cramps just warming and very dry down there so totally expecting it. Im feeling good though it will happen when it happens. Ill keep you updated as soon as it arrives.

So officially due on today and nothing yet. My BBS are very sore but apart from that I don't have any other real symptons. Lots of snotty cm past few days (sorry tmi) with my first I had nothing by now. Hopefully my tests should arrive in the post today wondering wether AF or tests will come first!

So officially due on today and nothing yet. My BBS are very sore but apart from that I don't have any other real symptons. Lots of snotty cm past few days (sorry tmi) with my first I had nothing by now. Hopefully my tests should arrive in the post today wondering wether AF or tests will come first!

I get lots of CM before AF BUT then my sore boobs subside so you never know xx good luck x

Hi ladies!
I think this is the big day! Best of luck to you :bfp: :dust:

Thank you for the information, I do hope it is implantation but I do not want to get my hopes up. I had no discharge today. I was a total mess the day I had that discharge. Today I was exhausted as usual but not depressed so I guess that is an improvement? No other symptoms today just tired, some cramps, very mild breast soreness.

Well I know I do not have any children or experience so I know I am not one to give advice. But Ally, I do agree with Ebanna that the symptoms could be different with each child. I know my Mom had different experiences with my older brother and I, and I know a few others who said the same thing. Perhaps it is different for boy vs girl? :)

I haven't seen "One born every minute", now I'm curious! I will look it up!

So I am not testing today (2/18, just realized it's past 12am here, took an awesome nap when I got home from work) since I already tested the day I was anxious from the brown discharge. I did buy 3 different hpt :blush: so I will try to be patient and perhaps test Friday morning? If not, then Saturday morning?

Did you two see the story today about the twins holding hands? It was very touching and made me teary eyed when I read about it at work. A woman is pregnant with twins, and unfortunately the boy twin is not going to make it :cry: But they did a sonogram and the sonogram showed the brother (boy twin) holding his sisters hand in the womb. So touching.

Anyways, I better get off to bed or I won't wake up tomorrow morning!

Best of luck ladies :af: :bfp: :bfp:

Hi ladies!
I think this is the big day! Best of luck to you :bfp: :dust:

Thank you for the information, I do hope it is implantation but I do not want to get my hopes up. I had no discharge today. I was a total mess the day I had that discharge. Today I was exhausted as usual but not depressed so I guess that is an improvement? No other symptoms today just tired, some cramps, very mild breast soreness.

Well I know I do not have any children or experience so I know I am not one to give advice. But Ally, I do agree with Ebanna that the symptoms could be different with each child. I know my Mom had different experiences with my older brother and I, and I know a few others who said the same thing. Perhaps it is different for boy vs girl? :)

I haven't seen "One born every minute", now I'm curious! I will look it up!

So I am not testing today (2/18, just realized it's past 12am here, took an awesome nap when I got home from work) since I already tested the day I was anxious from the brown discharge. I did buy 3 different hpt :blush: so I will try to be patient and perhaps test Friday morning? If not, then Saturday morning?

Did you two see the story today about the twins holding hands? It was very touching and made me teary eyed when I read about it at work. A woman is pregnant with twins, and unfortunately the boy twin is not going to make it :cry: But they did a sonogram and the sonogram showed the brother (boy twin) holding his sisters hand in the womb. So touching.

Anyways, I better get off to bed or I won't wake up tomorrow morning!

Best of luck ladies :af: :bfp: :bfp:

I'm out :( onto next month!

LG that really is heartbreaking :(.
One born is a show in UK and it just follows women through labour to birth. They vary all the different scenarios and it can be a bit scary but it shows you have to go with it and see what happens basically no labour is a written book always suprises.

Good luck for when you test.

Ally- sorry to hear that but I must admit I'm miffed as I haven't had af yet. It's 3pm and I'm waiting for it. I was checking dates and I realised I'm already a day late I was wrong I was due yesterday. My oh reminded me I've been four days late before because I was stressed I was pregnant (didn't want to be at the time) I really feel she's coming but a no show yet. Keep going to loo and I've had two bfns today. I've been checking with the Internet cheapie ones but I've made him get me a first response incase I don't come on in next few days. So frustrating just want to log the date and get on to next month if I'm not which I'm 99% feeling af coming. Hope you are keeping positive.

Your'e not out till she shows! Fingers crossed for you :)

Arghhh I'm out too Ally! :growlmad: Started feeling my usual more intense cramps in the afternoon while at work and sure enough AF came! Boo!!

Eek Ebanna, I'm a little scared to watch that show but I think it would definitely be good to know. How are you feeling? Hang in there, you are our last hope! Take care and relax, sending baby vibes your way :dust: :bfp:

You know, I use to take multivitamins regularly but stopped for whatever reason for almost 6 months. I'm going to start taking them again for the folic acid.

And I guess I could exercise a little harder now too :rolleyes: Have to get ready for the next cycle!

Your'e not out till she shows! Fingers crossed for you :)

Arghhh I'm out too Ally! :growlmad: Started feeling my usual more intense cramps in the afternoon while at work and sure enough AF came! Boo!!

Eek Ebanna, I'm a little scared to watch that show but I think it would definitely be good to know. How are you feeling? Hang in there, you are our last hope! Take care and relax, sending baby vibes your way :dust: :bfp:

You know, I use to take multivitamins regularly but stopped for whatever reason for almost 6 months. I'm going to start taking them again for the folic acid.

And I guess I could exercise a little harder now too :rolleyes: Have to get ready for the next cycle!

Hi ladies still no af. I did two supermarket brand tests both negative. I'm thinking I may have ovulated later as I did noticed my boobs weren't sore as soon as they usually are this month so I will expect af to arrive in next few days.

Thanks lg I'm feeling actually a bit ill with a headache and I'm hot and sweaty. I'm so confused. This is going to be one painful af when it comes. I only take folic acid I find the multivitamins make me feel ill I think it's the iron. I wouldn't recommend pregnacare as they messed up my cycle and a lot of of other women's. Hope you are both feeling good at least you know and can be onto next cycle. Can believe mines playing me up like this so typical. Trying to relax and let it happen but it's just not coming yet. She will show sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->