Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Boo :(

Think I'm out this month. Being having powerful stomach cramps all morning and went to the toilet and wiped some pinky watery blood. Put a tampon in but am convinced this is it. I haven't even had any symptoms she was coming :(

Though a 33 day cycle after having bc removed isnt too bad!

Okay so now im really confused. Cramps have stpped and there is no blood on my tampon. Whats going on.

Also yep not far!

Hey ladies!
I've had what feels like AF cramps all night (and since 1dpo!!!)
Feeling a little out but hoping its something else! I'm 9dpo today, and wow is it dragging! Hurry up April 29th!! X

Hello ladies!

Thanks for all the recommendations on cheap tests I will get ordering some for the next few weeks!
I really hope we start seeing some BFPS soon! Fingers crossed for you all!
We are at the baby making stage of my cycle so trying very hard to just bd as much as possible for the next few weeks and hopefully it will happen!!
Love and baby dust xxx

Best of luck to you! I remember being super excited when we first started TTC! We're currently on cycle 7. I am 23 (24 in July) and Hubby is 29 (30 in November!) My last 5 cycles have ranged from 29-38 days each month different! I am thinking of going into the doc to see what's up and if there's any way to help regulate them so I'm not playing a guessing game and testing what would be "late" just to get a BFN :(!

Welcome! Sorry you have to deal with irregular cycles. I think that would be one of the most frustrating things. Especially on the testing end. I hope you get things figured out with your Dr.

Best of luck to you! I remember being super excited when we first started TTC! We're currently on cycle 7. I am 23 (24 in July) and Hubby is 29 (30 in November!) My last 5 cycles have ranged from 29-38 days each month different! I am thinking of going into the doc to see what's up and if there's any way to help regulate them so I'm not playing a guessing game and testing what would be "late" just to get a BFN :(!

I have that exact same problem, so I know how frustrating it can be.
I don't use ovulation tests and I'm on CD 18, so I just assume between CD 14 and CD 21 that it's time to start BD lol.

I just start testing at CD 28, if I get a negative I figure it's attributed to testing too early since I have no idea when my cycle is supposed to end.

Let us know what the doctor offers you to help you regulate.

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm 21 and DH is 21 next month! Been together 4 and a half years and married for one year next month! Had a blighted ovum at 10 weeks last October and would've been due date was yesterday! Been trying since December but no luck again yet! :(

Currently on CD 9 of cycle 6 post miscarriage. Got some opks and am charting this month!

I live in Finnish Lapland but originally from England. Would be great to have like minded young ladies to chat to since so many of my friends are back in the UK and not at all at the baby making stage of their lives!

Hope all are well and fxed for some BFP's! :)

Welcome Boozlebub!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss as well. Must've been so hard. FX'ed that you get your BFP!!! :dust:

Wellsk, why're you sad??

Had the mirena removed Tuesday. BD'ed Tuesday night and this morning. Felt a slight pinching in the right side of my lower belly-- hopefully that's a good thing! And hopefully I stop freaking out about every single thing my body does!

AF got me today unfortunately, frustratingly because my cycle is usually around 31/36 days long, with O being around CD18/23... But this month I O'd on CD14 and only had a 10 day LP, so my cycle was only 24 days long. Not good! :nope:

Awwww I'm so sorry!

Well look at it this way-- if you don't get PG before you O, the sooner AF comes, the better because that's less time you have to wait to get back to trying. Now you have what-- two weeks?-- until you will be back at the right time to BD? That's good! Not too long at all!

That is kind of true, but having a really short LP will mean that even if you did manage to fertilise an egg and it get implanted, it would not be enough time for your body to release hormones to stop your body from starting AF and getting rid of it all.

Im 19 and so is my OH.
wishing everyone luck and baby dust!

Hi Spanzee and good morning LunaBelle!

So, I'm feeling pretty confident about this cycle, so much so that I'm trying to think of creative ways to tell OH that I'm pregnant. I want to have everything planned and ready ahead of time, so whenever I do end up getting my BFP I can do it right away. It would be too hard for me to hide my excitement from him for even 24 hours.

Anyone have any awesome ideas?

Iv seen one where she has bought a babygro with turtles on because he loves turtles. so she can wrap it and he can open it! :D i quite like that idea! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->