Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

He always checks the mailbox before we leave for work..
So I'm thinking of waking up early, sneaking out of bed to do the test.
When I get my BFP putting it in a plastic baggy and putting that in an envelope, with a little home made card saying "Congratulations on making a human with your genitals!"

That way I don't have to keep it a secret for more than an hour or two lol

My plan is to test while DH is at work (he normally starts working really early in the morning), and if I was lucky enough to get my BFP. I'd run out to the shops to buy some Belgian or Iced Buns. And before he came home, pop one in the oven. And tell him to 'check the oven, because we've got something cooking'... Hopefully he'll get it! :haha:

With family, if we had a birthday around the time (for example, like DH's would've been perfect this month, as we could've been 10 weeks pregnant). I want to get them to all stand for a photograph. And when you'd usually say 'say cheese' say 'wellsk's pregnant' (although obviously using my actual name') and get a photo of their reactions :haha:

My plan is to test while DH is at work (he normally starts working really early in the morning), and if I was lucky enough to get my BFP. I'd run out to the shops to buy some Belgian or Iced Buns. And before he came home, pop one in the oven. And tell him to 'check the oven, because we've got something cooking'... Hopefully he'll get it! :haha:

With family, if we had a birthday around the time (for example, like DH's would've been perfect this month, as we could've been 10 weeks pregnant). I want to get them to all stand for a photograph. And when you'd usually say 'say cheese' say 'wellsk's pregnant' (although obviously using my actual name') and get a photo of their reactions :haha:

Omg thats an awesome idea! My dads birthday is May 7th, and I'll be able to start testing May 4th. Hopefully I get a BFP so I can get him a birthday present saying like "World best grandfather" or something. :)

Omg I love the pic idea!!!
Really need to remember that for future!

I was going to buy personised bibs/onesies saying like I love my nana/auntie etc and wrap those up for family members :) xx

So I'm CD 19 and I've been cramping all day.. Could that possibly be implantation?

Hey ladies!
Loving the BFP announcement ideas girlies!
I'm 10dpo today and did a test (in the evening and only after a 2 hour hold) was stark white negative, booooo :( so feeling a little out
I told myself I wouldn't test, who was I kidding :haha: !
Waiting until Monday now!
FX!
:dust:

Everyone okay?

& dottiee
I was wondering the same thing, though I've been cramping for a week now! Xx

Don't feel too bad about the BFN, it's still really early. Hopefully our cramping is what we think it is!

Gf told me she's had another spotting of blood when she wipes, started tuesday night and she had a spot yesterday and now tonight. quite crampy and lower backache too. 9DPO and still BFN :(

Hey guys, if you haven't done so already youtube baby announcements, its fun and can give you lots of ideas!

Some people don't get a BFN until DPO 12-14 so don't feel down just yet :)

Hey girls how is everyone?
I'm having a rather stressed day, had alot of threats yesterday from my exes family, not sure how to deal with it tbh xx

Am excited for you too, we've recently just started to conceive, Praying ti all goes well. All The Best. :happydance:

Pollydolly-- ignore it. Focus on what's important. That's all you really can do in those situations. Trying to actually stand up for yourself would probably make it worse.

Alright ladies, I have a question. I had mirena out on Tuesday (which you probably all know by now-- I've said it a million times). We BD'ed at least every other day for the two weeks leading up to removal then once Tuesday night and once yesterday verrrry early morning. Yesterday morning (around 7) I had a pinching in the right lower side of my low low belly (near my right hip bone sort of). It was not a cramp. It only hurt a little and didn't feel at all like a cramp, it felt like a pinch. It went away after an hour or so. I then felt nothing all day. Today, I had some dark brown discharge... not sure if it's blood or just brown discharge (sorry for TMI). It was only a little in my underwear and then a teeeeennnyyy bit on the TP. So.... do you think this could be something or is it probably just AF/withdrawl from mirena?

Pollydolly - why are they being mean to you? Surely if it's your ex they'd leave you alone??

Zumbaloverr - I had something like that in January but then nothing for 5 weeks. If it's brown, it's old blood so it's probably just your body getting used to not having the mirena in there. I think it'd be too early to IB and I also think that might be red/pink (though I could be wrong there!).

Certainly sounds like you're giving it all you got lol! We BD'd last night and then I laid with my legs up and did 15 kegels or whatever they're called as I heard that can help (though I also heard bicycle kicks or something can help so I did those too hehe). DH came in as I was doing and gave me a very funny look and walked out of the bedroom....... xx

Pollydolly - why are they being mean to you? Surely if it's your ex they'd leave you alone??

Zumbaloverr - I had something like that in January but then nothing for 5 weeks. If it's brown, it's old blood so it's probably just your body getting used to not having the mirena in there. I think it'd be too early to IB and I also think that might be red/pink (though I could be wrong there!).

Certainly sounds like you're giving it all you got lol! We BD'd last night and then I laid with my legs up and did 15 kegels or whatever they're called as I heard that can help (though I also heard bicycle kicks or something can help so I did those too hehe). DH came in as I was doing and gave me a very funny look and walked out of the bedroom....... xx

Hahahahaha! I WANT to do that stuff but I know my OH would freak out. The idea is scheduled BD'ing is hard enough for him to grasp the concept of. Last night, I wanted to BD but he was acting funny about it. He said "we never used to do it twice in a day. You only want me because you want a baby" and I didn't know what to say so I just went to bed. Hahahaha. Already, he's jealous of the child.

Glad to hear it's old blood. I was soooo sad that it might be AF!

No I don't think so, it should just be that. Any brown blood is old which I think is a good thing.

Yeah I'm really struggling to keep the "romance" going with scheduled BDing, not an easy task! He'll thank me for it when he's holding a baby at the hospital at some point in the future!

I'm out tonight (not drinking) and am going to try and seduce him when I get home......

Anyone got any views on diet whilst TTC? I eat about 8-10 portions of fruit and veg a day, don't drink alcohol, drink water with a slice of lemon in (2l a day) and don't drink fizzy drinks but I'm terrible with eating cakes, sweets etc. I read that sugar isn't good for TTC but wanted anyone else's views? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->