Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

I'm having a bit of a hard time with TTC at the minute though. Not entirely sure I ovulated last month which isn't a good sign especially if I want this month to be my BFP month!
My birthdays on the 24th June and I'm testing around the 19th! Really want a June BFP!

I've spoken to my mum finally about TTC and she's onboard a certain extent. She was worried at first because of my age and things but she's come round. She's a midwife so she was... very descriptive of how to get pregnant. Something I would not want to repeat, with anyone, ever.

When she got down on the floor to do the cycling motion with her legs I could've very easily let the ground swallow me up but she had some other good advice too. BD as much as you normally would when you're not TTC on all other weeks except fertile weeks and then BD every 2 days for the first 4 days of your fertile week and then every day until 2 days after O.

Carrying on BD'ing afterwards is to keep his tube from being clogged up with dead sperm which can't swim and will block other swimmers but also contractions of the uterus from orgasaming can make it easier for the egg to bury.

She also kept reminding me that I need to keep the passion in my relationship and shouldn't be 'baby making sex'. I cut the conversation when she started suggesting how to have a better sex life. I heard 'Costumes and Vibrators'... next thing I know she'll be telling me about 50 shades!

Oh my god. I'd of walked away if that were my mother lol!

I haven't told my Mum yet. A few months ago she say our pregnacare vitamins and spent a whole lunch trying to persuade me not to have children yet. Despite the fact that I'm married, have a house, own two businesses and have a full time job so I'm as secure as I'll ever be. Also my sister who got pregnant at 19 and now has a 16 month old baby has all the support she needs from my Mum (they even gave her most of her deposit for her house and she has Darcie once a week to help lessen childcare costs!)

My mum is very... different!

I was there when my brother was born and weve always been very open about sex. I had sex very veey young- older boyfriend pushing it and she knew as soon as it happened and got me out of the situation and supported me through the court case. Ever since then weve been pretty open about things.

I even told her when I decided I was going to sleep with Liam so I coud get the best birth control and it wasnt a difficult thing to do really! Im glad I did because when I had my miscarriage at 16 we were already on the same page and she was very supportive.

Thogh now ive decided to TTC ive had to add baby asprin to my list on her advice because of a previous miscarriage. Im rattling at this rate!

Also im on CD 7 and have started spotting!

Wow your Mum sounds pretty awesome! How old were you when your brother was born?

It's strange as I also first had sex with an older man but I didn't tell my Mum for years and because of that we've got a strained relationship now. She found out when I was about 19 and that was five years ago but even when I see her now, I can feel tension so I end up not seeing her much even though she lives about 5 miles down the road!

Oh no, I'm not really sure what that could mean? Was your last AF really light?

hi ladies so I haven't been around a while as we had decided to stop TTC and more NTNP

well I'm due tomorrow & had one test left (a FRER) and it's absolutely blazing positive

oh my god
I'm so shocked I can't believe it! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
hi ladies so I haven't been around a while as we had decided to stop TTC and more NTNP

well I'm due tomorrow & had one test left (a FRER) and it's absolutely blazing positive

oh my god

OMG that's amazing!! So happy for you! H&H 9 months! xx

oh my god

OMG that's amazing!! So happy for you! H&H 9 months! xx

thank you!

how is everyone?

i cant get my head around it at all, i only did the test so i wasnt tempted :haha: that worked out well!!!!

OH cant his head around it either, i cant stop saying "oh my godddd" haha xx

I bet you're both so happy! I guess that means you'd be due around the start of February then? How exciting! You can balance your christmas dinner on your tummy :haha:!!

Not feeling positive on this cycle at all, 4DPO (I think) and feeling pretty miserable today. DH goes away in three weeks until the start of July and will be away for next month's O so that puts us out until July to try again! Just can't see it happening for a few months now.

Sorry to poop on your parade lol. I should be much more upbeat for you on your happy day! x x

I bet you're both so happy! I guess that means you'd be due around the start of February then? How exciting! You can balance your christmas dinner on your tummy :haha:!!

Not feeling positive on this cycle at all, 4DPO (I think) and feeling pretty miserable today. DH goes away in three weeks until the start of July and will be away for next month's O so that puts us out until July to try again! Just can't see it happening for a few months now.

Sorry to poop on your parade lol. I should be much more upbeat for you on your happy day! x x

February 10th! my 21st birthday is February 21st! perfect birthday present eh :)

& aw sorry to hear that babe, don't feel too down, there's literally been nothing different about my body this month at all so don't think about signs etc!
also July isn't too far away darling its only 5 weeks so don't feel too sad <3 xx

Yeah I know, I guess i'm not out until AF shows! and you're right, 5 weeks isn't long. I guess i'll just feel frustrated when I O and he's away! At the moment, when I O he's not allowed out of the house until he's sucessfully done what he needs to do lol!

So you're 4 weeks tomorrow? x

Yeah I know, I guess i'm not out until AF shows! and you're right, 5 weeks isn't long. I guess i'll just feel frustrated when I O and he's away! At the moment, when I O he's not allowed out of the house until he's sucessfully done what he needs to do lol!

So you're 4 weeks tomorrow? x

I'm 4 weeks 3 days, LMP was 29th April (I have awkward cycles so was due may 31st)

& why don't you ignore when you O next month? just forget about it for a month (I know how frustrating that is and near on impossible) xx

7DPO and feeling miserable about this cycle already! How are you? X

Oh no why are you feeling miserable??
My oh has gone on a fishing/camping trip today until Wednesday!!
I was going to use opks this month but I think I will be devestated if I get a positive whilst he is away!
Xx

Just feeling that this isn't our month I guess. DH is away next month when I O so that's another month gone.

How many dpo are you now?

I became slightly obsessed with the opks last month!

I don't even know if iv ovulated yet! I'm on cycle day 12 now but the past two cycles have been long ones due to coming off the pill! X

Hi girls! I'm back from Greece and symptoms have been continuing so probably should take a test this week! 2 weeks late now! :dust: to all xxx

Yeah test!!!!

Do yoy think I should test next weekend? I'll be 13 dpo on saturday x

Well. I'm not sure where I stand right now.

I work up this morning with cramps. Assumed I needed to use the bathroom, so I went, but I still haven't [TMI] gone 2. I'm bloated, pissy, tired when I shouldn't be, or an insomniac when it's time to go to bed.. I've been avoiding symptom spotting, so I havn't really been paying much attention. I'm not even sure when to test, or if I should test, thanks to that weird pink CM I had the other week. The only odd thing I've noticed is that I feel gassy but don't pass much, whether is be burping or,...well. You get the idea. My birthday was yesterday! I'm now 22! Woooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->