Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Oh thats awesome Wellsk!

I'm just trying to get on with it. Definitely havent O'd today which is much better as we haven't been BD'ing a lot. I'm just so tired right now, definitely just running on fumes at the moment. I just don't feel like 'me' at the moment which feels awful!

Lilly, I certainly hope so! :haha:
I didn't expect to be doing IVF so soon, particularly since they pretty much rejected us when we first met. So we went ahead and booked a holiday to Florida... little did we know they'd change their minds and squeeze us in just before we went away!

My only concern is that I have to take a lot of medications away with me... you don't realise before you start IVF how many they give you. If I get my BFP I have to take suppositories (lovely!) twice a day until 12 weeks pregnant, along with another medication that's oral thrice daily. I'm also on antibiotics for the next week or so due to the EC. I'm basically rattling!

Because we're going to the US I'm frightened they'll refuse :wacko:

I'm hoping not to be feeling the sickness by then, as I'll be between 4-6 weeks pregnant. If I do I'll take anti-sickness, ginger and wear seabands :thumbup:

Sorry you don't feel great littleone, sounds like you could do with chilling out?

Well, I'm expecting to get my period any day now, since they have been coming early. Anywhere from the 6th to the 9th. If I haven't had one by then, it'll be time to take another test. I'm just not feeling it though. I have a lot of PMS symptoms today, and I'm pretty sure this will not be our month either.

Vanilla -I hope it doesn't come! They do say it happens when you least expect it so it might be your month!

Littleone - you should do something that's just all about you like get your hair cut or a massage.

welsk - when will you find out if its been sucessful? I'm so excited for you!

I think its because of how busy I am now!
Im going to a spa next week so im hoping it will help me feel a bit better. I am still not ovulating but me and DH have a date night tonight whichll be awesome.

Thanks guys

No AF so far!
edit: What I mean is, it hasn't come early as per-usual. Yet.

Well, I took a test this morning when I woke up, and it was a BFN. I'm due for my period in 2 days, so I'm pretty sure the test gave me the correct result. Now, heres to hoping for a normal AF! :D

Sorry to hear that Vanilla but you're not out until she shows! We're testing in the morning.......actually feel sick with nerves. I'll be 12dpo. I've only got 3 tests left so will do one tomorrow,Saturday and Sunday and then just wait for AF. :cry:

Argh, I posted the tests here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1885221-think-have-line-eye-can-someone-help.html - can you have a look and tell me if I'm mental? I won't be offended if the answer if yes! x

Unfortunately I don't Have any good news :cry:
They went to do the transfer and found AF like bleeding. Which means that they couldn't do the transfer. It also seems unlikely that it'll stop by Sunday. Meaning our cycle would have to be cancelled.
They've said that they'll talk to us on Sunday about payment options for a FET. But we simply cannot afford it, let alone do we want to do another cycle in London!

I'm okay for the moment, although absolutely devastated. I didn't expect to have this news at all. I thought we might get a bfn, but we're not even getting the opportunity to get that far

Unfortunately I don't Have any good news :cry:
They went to do the transfer and found AF like bleeding. Which means that they couldn't do the transfer. It also seems unlikely that it'll stop by Sunday. Meaning our cycle would have to be cancelled.
They've said that they'll talk to us on Sunday about payment options for a FET. But we simply cannot afford it, let alone do we want to do another cycle in London!

I'm okay for the moment, although absolutely devastated. I didn't expect to have this news at all. I thought we might get a bfn, but we're not even getting the opportunity to get that far

Oh Wellsk. I'm so sorry to read all that. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that moment was. If you need to talk we're always here for you, and will be till you get your BFP. <3 xx

Okay, so I looked at my chart, and I'm supposedly on CD25. Typically I start AF after CD 26. I'm having a few AF symptoms. A little back pain, gas, but nothing too compelling. Other than I ate like a pig last night. I'll keep you all posted. ^^

Well you thought exactly the same as me!
They told me to expect bleeding from the EC, but they seemed to believe that it wasn't from that.

Oh I'm sorry welsk. When can you next have another round? X

Lilly, we're really lucky and the hospital trial has agreed to freeze our embryos with their own funding if they cannot implant them on sunday after the scan to check my lining.
Unfortunately it's not so simple as getting another round, as IVF cost thousands when you can't get it on the NHS.

We're hoping that if we cannot do it this cycle, then we'll be able to have our frozen embryo transfer in a few months time. As we'll need to be able to save to pay to have them put back. Luckily this will only cost around £1500 (including meds)... but an actual round costs over £4000.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you that that the bleeding stops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->