Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Well. I'm not sure where I stand right now.

I work up this morning with cramps. Assumed I needed to use the bathroom, so I went, but I still haven't [TMI] gone 2. I'm bloated, pissy, tired when I shouldn't be, or an insomniac when it's time to go to bed.. I've been avoiding symptom spotting, so I havn't really been paying much attention. I'm not even sure when to test, or if I should test, thanks to that weird pink CM I had the other week. The only odd thing I've noticed is that I feel gassy but don't pass much, whether is be burping or,...well. You get the idea. My birthday was yesterday! I'm now 22! Woooo!

Firstly Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a lovely day :)

Secondly: could the pink cm be implantation bleeding?? I would test if I was you an if bfn wait a few more days and then test again! Xx

Hi all.

Hoping, praying that this is our month. My best friend has been telling me to just forget about it all because I got pregnant before after missig a few pills and I wasnt worrying but ever since ive been 'concious' of wanting to be pregnant it hasnt happened.

Wanting it so bad!

There's no way I could just not think about it! It's all I ever think and dream about!
Xx

I'm always thinking about it, especially because we dtdeod. Sometimes even many days in a row!

I took a test and it's BFN. It's been six days since the pink CM, so. Idk. I'll test again next week. It was a First Response.

Really low today. My friend who started TTC literally the same day as DH and I is about 11DPO and had spotting the other day. I know it's so wrong for this to make me feel miserable and jealous but it has! Her AF is due Thursday and it sounds like IB.

I was just talking to my boss and started crying and had to walk off. Now I look like a phsyco!

Is it wrong to be this upset about something that's great for her?

No its not wrong to be this upset.

Things happen for a reason at the end of the day and maybe this is just her time though it sucks that hers is before yours!

I just want this so much now!

Me too, I was just sitting having lunch with my department and realised that I had no idea what they had been talking about as I was thinking about TTC.

I cannot believe how crazy TTC has sent me. It's just so hard!

So girls I caved and finally tested and it was BFP! :D so according to when I ovulated I
6+1 today! So happy but also very wary and cautious after what happened last time. MIL suspects so we will tell her soon but other than that we will keep it quite awhile!

:dust: to everyone xxxx

Well we started trying last July then fell pregnant first month but had a blighted ovum diagnosed at 10 weeks in October then starting trying again in November!

Congrats Boozle! :hugs:

Lilly, you're not unusual at all. It's completely normal and natural to be jealous of others who get something we desperately want... particularly if it comes so easy to them! She might not be pregnant though, could just be early AF (it happens a lot!).
We will get our time soon and we'll appreciate it more than others could understand :hugs:

As for me; It's egg collection tomorrow! I have 16 follies, and hopefully one of those (or maybe even two) will be my little one in nine months time. :happydance:

Boozle, that's amazing! Congratulations, I hope this is a sticky little one!

Welsk, here's me complaining and you're going through IVF! How are you feeling? You must be so excited about tomorrow!?

Apparently she was spotting Saturday and nothing since, she said her AF is due on Thursday so it's a really long gap between spotting and her AF. But if she is PG, i'll get over myself and be a great friend and not such a selfish b*tch! xx

Thats awesome you guys. Good luck Welsk! Wishing you lots of baby dust and will be thinking of you!

Boozlebub you've been trying for a while now! Have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you, hoping it all goes well for you.

This month isn't being a good month for us. I've been so tired as we've had a huge sale at work that finished yesterday so I've been running about trying to make sure that all went smoothly and my husband has been dealing with Alevel maths students emailing at ridiculous o'clock because they don't know how to do differentiation under a curve or something along those lines. He's more stressed now than he was when he was doing his alevels and every time his phone pings with an email he's up and out of bed. We've had less sleep for the past week than I think we'll have with a baby!

We've only BD'd two out of our fertile days but hopefully I O late this cycle on CD 17 because it varies between 15 and 17 so if I O late then we can get some more BD'ing in. I've sort of got it in my head nw though that I'm not going to get pregnant until we go on holiday. My fertile week is the entire holiday week and I O on the day before we come home which is good. I'm trying to be more relaxed about it because if I do get pregnant on holiday that'll be fab! Though if I get pregnant on that cycle Ill be due on the day we're meant to fly out to Florida so it seems meant to be!

Congratulations boozlebub!!! A very happy an healthy 9 months to you!

As for feeling jealous I totally understand! I get super super jealous!! I jut want it to be my time an then I will happy for others :( argh I sound like a right cow!

Xx

Congratulations boozlebub!!! A very happy an healthy 9 months to you!

As for feeling jealous I totally understand! I get super super jealous!! I jut want it to be my time an then I will happy for others :( argh I sound like a right cow!

Xx

First off congrats boozlebub :D & I completely understand with the jealousy a friend of mine told us she was prego with her 2nc child I was happy but still sooo jealous like thinking it's unfair she gets to have another & I don't even have one yet

Well I'm 9DPO here and have mild cramps and have had pink cm. Really hoping this is it, otherwise I have no idea what on earth it is lol!

Hope everyone is doing ok today? x

Don't worry Lilly! There's nothing wrong with a good old moan, and just because I'm going through IVF, doesn't mean you can't find TTC hard. :hugs:

I've done really well today! Had my egg collection, which is done under sedation. It was fine and I didn't feel a thing!
Tomorrow we'll find out how many embies we've got :)

Oh fabulous! Will you be ok when you go away in a couple of weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->