Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

I have everything crossed for you Wellsk!

I am very hopeful for this cycle now actually. DH and I have had the past 2 days off together. His headteacher is fabulous and all of the teachers get 5 'home days' per year where they can have cover for the whole day and catch up at home but you can normally only take one every half term but as hes had no lessons for the past 2 weeks he's been allowed to take 2 'home days' where he can catch up on planning and marking at home.

Its been wonderful and for the 2 days before O and the day of O and the day after O we've been B'ding like crazy. We've just been at it like teenagers! And if movies have taught me anything teenagers can get pregnant by just breathing in the same room!

Just going to try and relax and talk to my womb making sure that if an egg has been fertilised that it sticks! I can't wait for 2 weeks!

Unfortunately I don't Have any good news :cry:
They went to do the transfer and found AF like bleeding. Which means that they couldn't do the transfer. It also seems unlikely that it'll stop by Sunday. Meaning our cycle would have to be cancelled.
They've said that they'll talk to us on Sunday about payment options for a FET. But we simply cannot afford it, let alone do we want to do another cycle in London!

I'm okay for the moment, although absolutely devastated. I didn't expect to have this news at all. I thought we might get a bfn, but we're not even getting the opportunity to get that far

Awww Hun!
Thats such crappy news!
I hope and pray it stops by Sunday for you! Xx

Hey Wellsk have you had anymore news? Have you stopped bleeding?

I'm in a real happy place right now. We're not being overly cautious anymore because we're worrying far too much about what to do and what not to do. We're just being like any other normal young couple and just going to keep on trying. We've been avoiding nights out because we both drink and social smoke and we've been so cautious about not doing it that thats whats been getting us down.

So we're organising a few nights out with friends and just aiming to make everything be more relaxed which is hard because its all I think about at the moment. I'm just looking forward to the end of this cycle as I have a really good feeling!

Fingers crossed the relaxed approach works for you littleone! :flower:

I've stopped bleeding yes :happydance:
So I've got to go to london tomorrow, and they'll do a scan and decide whether they're going to do the transfer or if we're going to have to wait for a later cycle...
We'll see!

Yay Welsk! So happy for you!

Got another BFN today on an IC this morning but I think it was broken as it was almost falling apart but I cant rely on that! AF due Wednesday and I think im out this month which sucks as DH is away when I O next. I so thought I'd be pg for when he went away :cry:

Yay I'm so happy for you wellks!!! Lots of luck for tomorrow Hun!

Big hugs lilly88 :( a new fresh cycle tho! Fingers crossed!

Me and oh are having a little break from ttc this cycle! We are just ntnp and going about our usual lives! I think we may do this until after our holiday in August and just hope for the best! X

Thanks! DH goes away on cd13 for two weeks so I'm hoping there's still a chance for next month. Cant believe af has come 4 days early! But I'm glad it's early as I was worried that there was no chance for next month.

thinking of you in London today Welsk!

I think we realised today we're only really bd'ing around what we think is O at the moment as we're both so busy so maybe we're starting late and or stopping early?

Do you use OPKs lilly or just know when you O? I think ideally you just need to BD regularly throughout your cycle :thumbup:
I'm sorry AF got you though :hugs:

I'm officially PUPO as of today! Eek! :dance:

I do use them yes but I don't trust them much lol! Praying I O around the 20th!

Yay what does that mean lol?

Fingers crossed you O on the 20th then! Do you usually O around that time?

PUPO; Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise
It's used for someone whose had an embryo transfer and has their embies on board. Technically you're pregnant, but they may or may not stick. :thumbup:

As of 12:45 today, I have not seen AF. No cramps. Just gas. Not even cramps from gas.

Welsk - wow that's so amazing. When are you able to test? Is it the normal 14 days after they've been implanted? How do you feel?

The month before last I O'd on day 15 and then this month it was day 12 so as he's leaving on cd13 this month I'm hoping that if we BD as much before that as possible and on the morning of him leaving then we'll have a good chance!

Vanilla - that's great! So you're 1 day late now then?

Good luck Wellsk! Lots of sticky dust coming your way!

Oooh VanillaSugar maybe you need a blood test?

Hoping and praying for lots of sticky dust this month for me. I've seen white feathers everywhere so hoping thats a sign for this little one!

Thank you all :hugs:

I can test in about 9 days time, although I might test a little earlier, I want to find out on Father's Day :blush:

I feel completely normal though, some of the medications are making me feel sick. But aside from that, fine :)

Lilly, I definitely agree BD'ing just before your DH leaves.. hopefully you'll catch the egg :)

Fingers crossed and babydust Littleone! :)

I took a hpt last night and this morning with fmu, and both negative. The only conclusion I have drawn from this? That my cycle got messed up and that pink discharge I had for 3 days was, in fact, a 2nd period. I'm going to change the data on my FF chart and see when my period is actually due. ^^

edit: I went into FF and tried to change the spotting to "light", and the chart and calendar arn't giving me an update on when I should ovulate. I tried using an ovulation calculator as well and it gave me a weird date... I guess, for now, I'm just waiting for AF!

Sorry Vanilla - will you go to the doctors?

So you'll test on Sunday Welsk? Is it a case of how strong the line on the test is as to whether the egg (or eggs!) have stuck?

Feeling so positive for this month!

Thanks Hun, it'll be a very faint BFP. I'm so hoping it'll happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->