Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Well, early last evening, AF got me.

It wasn't as disappointing as I thought. Though, my moodiness has shot way up, my back hurts, but I'm really happy about this flow(tmi) because this one just seems like it's going to last longer than 2-3 days!

Sorry to hear that Vanilla - I hope you're ok!

Why are all my friends telling me they're pregnant right now? :cry:

How's it going Welsk? Only three days to testing? I hope you're ok and it's a sticky bean! x

Hia ll. I'm anxiously awaiting the end of this week. I just feel 'different' somehow. I'm 7/8dpo ish today! This is my 3rd cycle and Ive not been this optimistic yet. Everything is going to be fine and nature should just happen!

Guys! I made it to day 4 of my period! This is a first since coming off BC! But I don't think I'll make it to day 5. But 4 is an improvement!

I've been testing with OPKs the past couple of days and got almost positives... so I tested with a FRER today and... BFP!!! :happydance:
It's really early, as I'm only like 3 weeks 4 days. But oh my gosh, so happy!

I think I'm already getting MS, which might mean I'm carrying more than one :haha: :)

Oh my god, oh my god that's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!

How are you feeling?

Thank you hun, I'm passing my babydust onto you! Hopefully you'll get your BFP soon :hugs:

I'm feeling awesome! Okay, I've started to get progressively worse MS (I think my body is taking over from the meds now)... but I'm just so happy!

Oh I'm so happy for you :cloud9:!

DH goes next Thursday which is CD13 and we're BD'ing every day from Sunday (and last night :blush:) as I think we started BD'ing too late the past three months. Like if I O'd on day 13, we'd only start on day 11 and that might not be enough time for me. I'm also taking EPO to help with EWCM as I've never noticed I've had any before!

Thank you :)

Fingers crossed BD'ing earlier will help you! Everyone seems to have different opinions on when's best :shrug:

I've been testing with OPKs the past couple of days and got almost positives... so I tested with a FRER today and... BFP!!! :happydance:
It's really early, as I'm only like 3 weeks 4 days. But oh my gosh, so happy!

I think I'm already getting MS, which might mean I'm carrying more than one :haha: :)

Yay! I'm so happy for you! <3

Come on then ladies we need some more BFPs on this thread!!! Xx

Congratulations Wellsk! Im 9dpo today and havent tested yet!

I might in the morning but I want to be sure that I might be pregnant. I have a good feeling now! Ive been geeling really just relaxed. I even forgot what dpo I was on!

Thank you and fingers crossed for you littleone! :)

How is everyone? On day 9 now and given that I O around 11-13 I guess and hope I'm in my fertile period now?!

Having problems with EWCM, I never seem to get it so have hit it big time this month with conceive plus and EPO! DH goes away Thursday so hoping bd'ing each day will do something good!!

Fingers crossed the Concieve plus does the trick for you Hun! :flower:
I'm fine thank you! Test lines are getting darker and getting used to the concept of being pregnant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->