Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

It's still super early littleone! When is AF due?

It just doesnt feel early you know!

Im due on the 20th. Im going to try not to test again until the 20th!

Just try to hold out a bit long Littleone! The 20th is 2 days away!

How are you doing Littleone? Only one more day to go!

I couldnt test this morning with FMU.. woke up half asleep at 4 , went for a pee half asleep and then had to get up at 6:30. I took one at 6:30 though but BFN. Im a little confused though cause my cervix is still high, soft and closed!

So, after a long and emotionally charged talk with my husband, I've decided that after this cycle, I'm going to give TTC a break. I'm tired. Mentally, emotionally, and physically! So, if it's not happening this month, it probably won't be happening till later this year, when hubby gets back from Boot Camp.

Oh vanillasugar
Hugs! Sometimes Ttc breaks are helpful. Are tou still going to be NTNP? Most people find that after taking ablittle break they gwt pregnant quicker as theyre emotionally better.

Af was due on the 20th and still not turned up. Cervix is still very high and ive been having little bits of creamy cervical mucus. I havent tested since the 20th cause im too scared of it being negative!

Im having my hair dyed on the 25th cause its my birthday Monday. I can still have it dyed if I am pregnant cant I?

Hi :)
I don't think you can get your hair dyed whilst pregnant due to all the chemicals! Will you be testing before then? Cx

I might tsst on my birthday. I just dont feel pregnant you know so u dont want to test because im convinced ill get BFN's. I got a BFN the day I was due

I know exactly how you feel! I'm cycle day 32 today and could possibly get my BFP if I test right now but I don't feel pregnant and i am so scared of bfn that I refuse to do one for at least another week!

Oh vanillasugar
Hugs! Sometimes Ttc breaks are helpful. Are tou still going to be NTNP? Most people find that after taking ablittle break they gwt pregnant quicker as theyre emotionally better.

Probably will be NTNP.

I agree with Littleone Vanilla, I think a break will do you good. I swear if I wasn't as obsessed as I am now id be pregnant by now!

big hugs, I hope you're ok.:hugs:

I O'd today. Got a positive opk late last night and had some bleeding last night and a tiny bit this morning. I'm a bit confused though, I got a positive last night after seeing the bleeding. Doesn't O bleeding only occur as you ovulate and not before? I've had pains in my right ovary all day too. Last time we bd'd was wednesday - do we still have a chance?

Iv never heard of ovulation bleeding :/
Sperm can survive for a few days after BDing so you still have a chance :) xx

I've read about ovulation bleeding - it's when the follicles rupture and the egg is released.

I think like 20% of women get O bleeding hopefully it's going to be worth it!

Oh right! That's interesting!good to know anyway :)

Lots of luck to you Hun x

I nearly caved today but im going to wait until tomorrow and test with a FRER because im convinced that theyre wrong or theres something wrong with me. I dont have a clue whats going on.

I wana know whats going on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->