EARLY August Testers!!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I wasn't expecting this. Just tested because I was going to have a boozy night with my friend.

Super congrats!!!:happydance:

That's an awesome line!!

Congratulations Laucu!!! How exciting! Good thing you checked lol. :happydance::thumbup::yipee:

Ahhhh soo many Bfp!!! Congrats ladies!!

16dpo bfn on cheapie here. Oh well.

I tested this morning. I'm 10 DPO and BFN...I'm really hoping it's just too soon. I used the target brand tests, but I think I'm going to go get FRER tonight.

Still hoping!! AF isn't due until sunday

Congratulations to all the BFP people! <3

Sending love and hugs to those who have gotten AF or BFN :hugs:

LOL No Booze for you!
Huge Congrats

Well, thought I wasn't an early tester but testing tomorrow morning and if negative and no AF again on Friday, will pick up done more dollar store test to test on Sunday, the official testing day, I have one expansive hgc test that I will use next week if nothing shows this week , Been giving weird cramps, pulling, on left side this cycle and the only thing different was soy and evening primrose oil ...... Fingers crossed for all and sticky beans to the BFPs

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Thankfully I haven't had the pain and nausea yet. I expect that tomorrow and OB did give me some nausea meds.

Congrats to all the lovely lucky ladies with positives! So excited for all of you.

Didn't test the last couple of days, feeling good, might test tomorrow! :)

maybe it'll go easy on you this time RQ.....fingers crossed it does.....

what should I do ladies...if I Od late I guess I could be anywhere from 14dpo to 17dpo but not sure which one....bfns....no sign of AF at all..boobs not sore..acne actually cleared up in last week....cm has dried up like if its anything its watery and just dampens the tissue but nothing to see but I feel wet like af has started every now and then but its nothing....no brown at all...insomnia a bit...and then tired during the day....

thinking i'll just ask my ob to give me something to start a new cycle....late bfps are rare I know...i feel like even if I am only 14dpo then im still prolly just having a weird cycle and I dont want to just wait around for AF coz who knows how long that might take....

Well on to EARLY September board for me!! AF got me this morning, one day late.

Going to BD every day of the next month, I want a May 2016 Bundle!!!

Good Luck all and hope to see those continuing the TTC on September Board!

Love and Hugs!:hugs:

Ok, I tested a bit earlier than I said I would (duh....) I actually tested at 8DPO and thought I saw a hint of a shadow of a line. I posted pics elsewhere on here and pretty much everyone said they saw nothing. So I tested again today with my 25miU IC so I wouldn't waste a FRER or digital and I'm PRETTY sure I got my BFP!!! Is visible to the naked eye, but I tweaked it because it was pretty faint in the photo. Take a look!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 7.37.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 7.37.26 AM.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Well tested this morning 10po, bfn for today, feel like AF is coming, will test again friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->