EARLY August Testers!!

Well, I'm out :( This TTC business is so hard!!

Well, AF hasn't officially come yet, but my temp plumetted this morning...poas anyway and got :bfn:

I'm pretty bummed out...:cry:

Hi nmv, sorry to hear that....if it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat. My temp also plummeted this morning, so I'm waiting for AF. I haven't tested today...I guess I'm just waiting for AF to show.

I tested again today with an ultra-early test (AF should have started Friday). BFN :( I wasn't as sad this time more just like, welp, okay.
I think I'm finished testing for a while. Tests are expensive where I live and I've already tested too much this month.

Can you order off Amazon where you live? I get a 25 pack of wondfo's for the price of 2 frer's, and they work just as well!

I don't live in the US anymore so shipping from Amazon is really expensive. I remembered that my last period was really long so maybe my cycle is just off and I wasn't ovulating when I thought I was. I'm finding little projects to keep myself busy and my hubby is being great and trying to cheer me up :)

All points bulletin for One large white bird...long neck, long beak...long legs...last see carrying a blanket covered package - possibly blue or pink...
Please advise if you see him...That is all:growlmad:

16dpo, temp rise, BFN...not amused

All points bulletin for One large white bird...long neck, long beak...long legs...last see carrying a blanket covered package - possibly blue or pink...
Please advise if you see him...That is all:growlmad:

16dpo, temp rise, BFN...not amused

Ug, I'm sorry JLM for the BFN. Keep us updated <3

15dpo (I think) bfn. That is all. No sign of AF. Minor minor cramping not AF cramping just random pulling

Sorry MrsAmk, and yes it is very hard

AF is due in 6 days. I think I'm going to try testing tomorrow morning. Here's hoping there's even the faintest of a positive line!! I want my rainbow baby!

Tested yesterday with FMU at 13(??) DPO... BFN, but MAYBE a squinter of a line? I don't have a phone that can post pics so I just have to go with my own eyesight LOL.

AF due tomorrow, and my boobs are SO SORE (like the worst they have been all cycle)!!! They are never this sore this close to AF, it usually eases about 4 days before the witch shows and is completely gone by about 2 days before. :shrug:

I am not testing again until AF is late. So maybe Wednesday?? We will see... I just want this to be my month!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all the AFs. We are all in this together!!:dust:

Just1more if that squinter is real should be darker in a few days!
FX for you!

AF got me too on Sunday. Started spotting 9 DPO. That's my second cycle in a row where my LP has been messed up &#55357;&#56873;. Today I had to call OB for some nausea meds to get through my next cycle. Last cycle I was sick for 36 hours (endometriosis = pain and nausea)

Oh no rq...sorry, and being sick on top of it all, I'm doubly sorry!

AF got me too on Sunday. Started spotting 9 DPO. That's my second cycle in a row where my LP has been messed up &#65533;&#65533;. Today I had to call OB for some nausea meds to get through my next cycle. Last cycle I was sick for 36 hours (endometriosis = pain and nausea)

So sorry rq. I shouldn't complain about PMS. 36 hours can't be any fun. Hope your OB prescribed some meds to help ease that!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I wasn't expecting this. Just tested because I was going to have a boozy night with my friend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks! I'm shell shocked. Wasn't expecting it at all!! The only symptoms I've had are sore boobs (that part of your breast under your armpit) and can you believe it a craving for gerkins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->